[RPG] School Tales: Summer Days (v0.1)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[RPG] School Tales: Summer Days (v0.1)

Postby arinori » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:18 pm

Hi guys, my name is arinori and I’m the dev behind School Tales: Summer Days, a high-quality RPG Maker game with Visual Novel elements and 18+ adult content.

Plot:
The protagonist of this game moves back to his old home to start a new life. A series of unfortunate events on his first days of school get him into deep trouble. As if that wasn’t enough, the young man gets involved into the business of shady people. On his path of reaching his life goals our hero finds himself in absurd funny situations, dangerous scenarios and erotic moments with hot babes!

Screenshots:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Planned/current features:
· Role-Playing Game Mechanics: Relationship System, Quest System, Time System, Monetary System
· Non-linear Storylines
· An open City to explore
· Multiple Endings planned
· Lewd Scenes ;)

A (uncomplete) list of planned/featured fetishes:
· Anal
· Blackmail
· Corruption
· Exhibitionism
· Group MM/F, M/FF
· M/F, F/F
· MILF
· Prostitution
· Teacher
· Voyeurism

Current build Beta v0.1 (167 MB Win only): DOWNLOAD HERE
Link to my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/arinori

Playtime: 25 - 30 minutes, assuming you don’t skip any dialogs and take your time to explore the area a little bit.
There is a little tutorial section in game when you interact with the bookshelf in your room. The most important mechanics and functions will be explained there.

Pledging is NOT required to get access to future updates. Supporters simply get benefits like early access and the chance to participate in polls. School Tales: Summer Days is and will always be FREE TO PLAY!

It’s the very first release and hasn’t much content yet. For now, I plan to update this game every 6 - 8 weeks. I hope I’ll be able to release more frequent updates in the future.
Let me know what you think and feel free to ask any game related questions. Thanks for your time checking it out!
arinori
Newly Registered

Re: [RPG] School Tales: Summer Days (v0.1)

Postby Darthjake » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:13 pm

The game looks good so far, but I've already hit a bug. Depending on where you are when Carmen gets home you can freeze the game. Most likely the issue is she is trying to go in the direction you are blocking her. I'm not sure how your game handles it, but I just noticed in your screenshot, where Carmen is talking the MC is to the left, and I was to the right of Carmen.

Also another issue, I can't save, or access Inventory, quests or options. I like to be able to save in beta's like this for the very reason I just posted, bugs. I dislike having to go through the intro screen every time if the game locks me out of saving until I hit a specific point, and as i am using a keyboard and mouse and didn't change anything in the settings, it seems those options are just frozen in the prologue/intro if you will.

Anyway, hope you can sort that out and we'll see how much farther I can get once I get through the intro again.

Edit: Yup, what I figured main menu was locked behind getting the phone. Ah well, hopefully the freeze fix will be easy, for some reason she was stuck next to me, but she had taken a few steps to the right, so she was up against the wall, and it seems to me now that she was blocked from moving down, and out the door.
Darthjake

Re: [RPG] School Tales: Summer Days (v0.1)

Postby Darthjake » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:23 am

Okay, what is there looks good so far, I didn't notice any glaring grammatical errors, or anything that broke my immersion, I was amused at the "Elmo" bit. You had me at Exhibitionism in the tags, so I'll pray that eventually you might add a harem tag too. But I look forward to seeing what you are going to do with the game.

You might look that the text when Emma tells you to find the janitor for the key to your locker. I ran around the school trying to find him, until I realized the quest was to meet with Emma in the evening.
Darthjake

Return to Non-Flash Projects