[Unity3d] Kinky Fight Club

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[Unity3d] Kinky Fight Club

Postby MrZed » Sun May 03, 2020 4:04 pm

Hey everyone, im Zed the developer of Kinky Fight Club, and im here to fail at promoting it!
What's the game about?

Kinky Fight club is a Sex-wrestling game (also known as battle-fuck or sexfights). The objetive is simple use your foreplay and sex movements to make your opponent haven an orgasm before you do!
The game is a real-time 3d sex fight, where you dont strike your opponent, but rather please it in order to make it cum!
Some of the Game features:

You can play with male or female characters. (or even futas, optional!)
Arcade, Versus, and Survival* mode, to fight towers of opponents, or pick them yourself!
RPG-style attributes, weakness, resistances and abilities!
29+ Unique characters with their own costumes and abilities!
You can play with a passive role or an active role regardless of gender. (As in, fuck or be fucked)
You won't see any content you dont want (not into F/F? no problem!)
Over 60 Different sex/foreplay movements to use!
Boob, Booty and Dick size sliders, to increase or decrease as you like!
Create your own Characters in the Character creator! (And share them with others if you want!)
Select from hundreds of costume options to customize your own fighters!
Player-requested features are added regularly!

*Requires Unlocking in the Game's shop!

And many other features that i may be forgotting to list here.

You can try the game's public demo for free at:
https://mrzgames.itch.io/kinky-fight-club

Or if you want to support the project and help the game's growth you can find the lastest update (with all the newest stuff) in my Pageon Page: www.patreon.com/mrzgames

If you liked the game consider supporting me, as it increases how much time i can spend working on the game, and also improve the ammount and quality of the content. If you cannot afford to support me with money you can always help by retweeting, posting videos of gameplays, telling your friends, on forums, etc.

Game Trailer:
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HalfDearestBeardedcollie-mobile.mp4

I hope all of you enjoy the game, and if you find any or have any feedback or suggestion feel free to contact me!

Cheers!
MrZed
Newly Registered

Re: [Unity3d] Kinky Fight Club

Postby MaxTheDark » Mon May 04, 2020 4:25 pm

When will the full version be available to non-patrons?
I believe text dump is not a valid form of storytelling in video games. Video games are for interaction, not reading, therefore the story should be woven into gameplay instead.
MaxTheDark

Return to Non-Flash Projects