[Unity 3d] [WIP] [Free Release] In My Mind DEMO Ver 1

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[Unity 3d] [WIP] [Free Release] In My Mind DEMO Ver 1

Postby Okazaki175 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:01 pm

Hello people,

I am Mako and I am the developer behind the game "In my mind", and I want to share with you the first DEMO of it.

Description:

In my mind is a game inspired mainly by the Japanese games of Illusion, but rendered in first person.

Context:

You start the game by originally being a normal high school boy, who is in his senior year, however, one day he bumps into a beautiful girl who accidentally gives him a rare statuette which gives him certain powers, which you must learn to use to achieve all your most intimate fantasies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The game is still in Alpha, since a demo has just been created, so you should expect mistakes. The idea is to deliver a new version every month, with a decent amount of new content.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/demo-ver-1-0-31761704
Okazaki175
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects