[RPG Maker MV] Ouroboros Syndrome

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[RPG Maker MV] Ouroboros Syndrome

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:27 pm

Kira is among the chosen few who enjoy life inside the Core part of the N city. Yet at one fateful day, her whole life turns upside down and she finds herself on the street with an offer from a gang which she can’t refuse. Will she cope with the situation and get her revenge?

Become part of N city’s criminal underground, take part in power struggles and intrigues to become stronger. Gain allies to build a trusted team and overcome all obstacles to get your sweet payback.

Ouro’s story unfolds in a cyberpunk setting inspired by classic stories and newcomers alike. The game features fully animated H scenes along with crafting and gear customizing so you could make a build fitting your playstyle. Will you become a merciless gunslinger or ghost-like hacker? It’s up to you!

Don’t mind the quality – gif compression makes everything horrible. The single purpose of this pic is to catch your attention about animated scenes :)

You can get the latest public version here:

Windows – Google Disk | [Mega mirror

MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Android – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Ouro has a number of special controls for in-game features. You can check a quick summary here.

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for MacOS and Linux. Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

Pairings: FxM, FxF. Kinks: straight, yuri, toys, no openings go to waste – from blowjobs to group sex.

Image Image

Stay tuned for news and updates on my blog and check out my completed game – Yorna: Monster Girl’s Secret.
Last edited by Yeehaw Games on Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Yeehaw Games

Re: [RPG Maker MV] Ouroboros Syndrome

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:28 pm

Whew! Ouroboros Syndrome is finally here! You can get the fresh version here.

v0.0.5 contains intro part of the game with two animated scenes and most of the active mechanics like crafting, weapon customizing, hacking, apartment upgrading, etc. You can get a feeling for all of them - some elements like crafting will be familiar to Yorna’s fans while others, like hacking, will be completely new.

The biggest novelty compared to Yorna are fully animated scenes - from the first frame to the last one. These are based on Live2D technology and spiced up by the great art of your favorite artists! Hope you’ll like them.

Ouro uses the same dress feature as Yorna did but with cyberpunk style and flavor. You can expect a dress poll to pop up pretty soon so players could pick their favorite and see it in the game. Yeap, just as we did with monster girls :)

Get ready to acquire all kinds of skills from implant-based to combat hacking and pick your favorite gun with weapon-based special firing modes. Use all the tools to build your own playstyle. Yet be wary of your gun’s size. Smaller guns allow a sneakier approach while big dakkas favor direct combat - the choice is yours.

Feel free to share your feedback, both positive and negative. Yorna’s players gave me several great ideas for improvement and I plan to keep the same “open doors” policy with Ouro. Leave a comment, send me a PM or contact me via an email ([email protected]). All of these are valid options. Let’s make Ouro great together!

As always, stay tuned for news and updates. I’ll post the developer’s plans and thoughts about Ouro’s immediate future on November 16th. See you there!
Yeehaw Games

Postby lostone2 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:54 pm

I can't believe that there is another erotic RPG Maker MV with Ouroboros in the title...
lostone2

Postby Darthjake » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:37 pm

lostone2 Wrote:I can't believe that there is another erotic RPG Maker MV with Ouroboros in the title...

Beat me to it lostone2!
Darthjake

Postby Yeehaw Games » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:08 am

lostone2 Wrote:I can't believe that there is another erotic RPG Maker MV with Ouroboros in the title...

What’s so unbelievable about it? It’s an old mythic symbol found in several cultures. And just from a single screenshot I saw on Steam, you can’t mix them up simply from map visuals.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Darthjake » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:21 pm

Yeehaw Games Wrote:

What’s so unbelievable about it? It’s an old mythic symbol found in several cultures. And just from a single screenshot I saw on Steam, you can’t mix them up simply from map visuals.

Other then they were both made in MV, which caught my attention right after the name.
Darthjake

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:33 pm

Heya! It’s time to check what new clothes players picked for Kira in the upcoming Ouro v0.1. The first place goes to sexy sportswear with 75 points while comfy cargo pants get the second one with 28. Bomber and jeans take the third position with a score of 16. Turtleneck finishes the last with only 8 vote points.

Looks like Ouro’s players respect the sport and a healthy lifestyle, especially yoga pants :)

Don’t worry if your favorite didn’t make it in the next update. I’ll make a lot of such polls during the development - stay tuned for updates! You can easily check for new posts with the ”Poll” tag filter either manually or by simply clicking it on the left part of Patreon’s page.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:20 pm

Ouro v0.0.5 is up for public download. You can get it here:

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror

v0.0.5 contains intro part of the game with two animated scenes and most of the active mechanics like crafting, weapon customizing, hacking, apartment upgrading, etc. You can get a feeling for all of them - some elements like crafting will be familiar to Yorna’s fans while others, like hacking, will be completely new.

The biggest novelty compared to Yorna are fully animated H scenes - from the first frame to the last one. These are based on Live2D technology and spiced up by the great art of your favorite artists! This release features 2 fully animated H scenes that you can play at any time via the in-game gallery after unlocking them.

Ouro uses the same dress feature as Yorna did but with cyberpunk style and flavor. You can expect a dress poll to pop up pretty soon so players could pick their favorite and see it in the game. Yeah, just as we did with monster girls.

Get ready to acquire all kinds of skills from implant-based weapons to combat hacking and pick your favorite gun. Use all the tools to build your own playstyle. Yet be wary of your gun’s size. Smaller guns allow a sneakier approach while big dakkas favor direct combat - the choice is yours.

Feel free to share your feedback, both positive and negative. Yorna’s players gave me several great ideas for improvement and I plan to keep the same “open doors” policy with Ouro. Leave a comment, send me a PM or contact me via an email ([email protected]). All of these are valid options.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:17 am

Ouro v0.1 release and full changelog

Alright, it’s the magical time of the month and the new update is ready! Meet a new character, Alice, and learn more about old acquaintances in the new part of the story.

You can get the new version here.

Some players expected more direct combat and you will see it v0.1. Kira will get her first ”real” task and unlock the option to take missions from Freak. These will be primary ”battlegrounds” for the start of the game with their own local goals and options to reach them. Which one will you pick? It’s up to you.

Also, Ouro v0.1 will introduce the first classic puzzle. These will be close to Yorna’s, with Kira interacting directly with puzzle pieces to solve it. I believe it interesting to mix classics with hacking to keep the gameplay dynamic puzzle-wise.

H content

As always, the new version brings a fresh H scene to the table. Unlike previous scenes, this one has 4 phases instead of 3. It’s part of Dan’s line and features another filming with him in the club. This time he has a plan to stage a small story episode with endurance training for a screwed-up athlete. Guess what? Kira’s got the main role :)

The scene is completely optional and won’t count towards the “cleared” counter.

New features

All weapons received new animations for their shooting options. Some animations received timer tuning so players will see the full playthrough but, at the same time, won’t have to wait a lot for the game to display damage results for long bursts.

Kira’s apartment got a new optional upgrade - a sound system available via online shopping. With its help, you can switch background track for your home to suit the mood. Plus, Wrench will add new ones to your collection after you’ll get him old CDs. The first one is available on the secondary mission in Ouro v0.1. I wonder - will you recognize which retro game used it?

The “skill growth” system I talked about in dev’s plans is in the game. From shooting to salvaging useful materials – keep doing it and Kira will get passive perks depending on your activity. But don’t be afraid to check out other weapon or playstyle options.

Ouro received a new pack of weapons and mods for them that will unlock after the first story mission. You’ll find them in the specialized shops in the trade quarter and Wrench’s garage. Also, Wrench has a new option to purchase crafting databases to unlock more options during manufacturing.

New clothes

v0.1 will bring 2 new clothes. Yoga sportswear that players picked during the poll will be available in the armor and clothing shop after you finish the first story mission. Kitsch gear will be awarded as a present during the story along with some visual changes for Kira.

Interface

The feedback poll is over and looks like most players want to have sound support in the ”Animation only” mode from the gallery. Sure thing, I’ll use it as the default option for the new toggle. Ouro won’t forbid you from switching it anytime you want - just use the ”Options” menu.

Fixed a rather strange bug with the Alt button activating ”Auto battle” feature. Some players were surprised the game won or lost battles for them after they Alt+Tab’ed out of Ouro. This will no longer happen from v0.1 onward.

Also, I made a pack of minor improvements to the player’s GUI. There is a pack of small tweaks like showing HP and EN bars in the items menu so you can see Kira’s status before and after using medical supplies or batteries, formatting for the main on-map menu, etc.

Adjusted combat menu for mobile versions so it wouldn’t require you to scroll to see all basic options.

Changed “Dev’s log” button’s link to Ouro’s FAQ section.

Adjusted mouse/tap zone for the equipment menu. Now, these will properly cover the whole plate.

Small changes & fixes

Fixed a pair of problems for Ouro’s mobile version. These issues were tied to logic quirks between Android studio and apk packing scripts and could prevent the animation from playing.

Fixed combat GUI bar’s visual shifting after using some items and skills.

Adjusted Kira’s sprites so she wouldn’t look like an actor from “Mars attacks” during her faded-out dialogue state.

Fixed shop/crafting confirmation window. Now’s working properly on mobile devices.

Removed chance rolling for all material nodes in the sewers to provide a reliable “parts” source for crafting. “Freeroam” zones will introduce richer options later in the game.

Fixed typos and NPC/map inconsistencies during the intro section.

Expanded the description window so long vertical characters like y or g could properly fit without clipping.

Fixed rat’s sprite. It no longer has extra pixels during the movement to the right.

Added sound effect to all SecuLink conversations to mark these as external communications and not regular dialogue.

Gave a proper name to Doctor Gut’s assistance and added more German hints to his initial dialogue.

Starting with v0.1, Patrons with Master tier or higher will receive movies with looped animations along with the usual screenshot. Also, I’ll make a poll to discuss it further during the next month.

That’s all, folks! As always, tell your friends if you liked the game or tell me what you didn't like so I could fix it. Stay tuned for upcoming dev’s plans and other updates!
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:39 pm

Hello! Master’s release wave is up for grabs - don’t forget to claim it! Now, let’s see what we’ve got during the first week.

Artists are hard at work, including the returned Gai Noob. He’s finishing Eye - new story character for the upcoming release and then we’ll start working on the guest character, Sarana. She will have her own story with H scenes and unique rewards. Also, you can expect a very interesting enemy to pop up as a boss. We’ll start working on the new dress as soon as the poll ends.

As for my part, hidden caches will come back in v0.1.5. I’ll use a logic very similar to Yorna’s. Players will be able to find or buy maps with caches marked on them. Get to the correct place, use the ”beeper” (new equivalent of a shovel) and if you did everything correctly - loot the booty. Arr! You can find pretty much everything in these caches - from money to supplies and upgrades.

I already prepared and tested out a new puzzle. It will be another ”Net Dive” with figuring out a sequence for the correct start-up algorithm of a software. Solve it to gain a new software package and some cash. Who knows, maybe working with Onyx will turn out to be a real gold mine?

Players who tried out weapon modifications mentioned that experimenting with different guns and attachments gets expensive pretty fast. I already thought about it before the v0.1 release, just didn’t have the time to implement a solution. v0.1.5 will bring it in the form of clean-up kits. These will allow you to uninstall all attachments on a weapon and return it to the original state. You can reuse the attachments gained this way. Ask Wrench about these.

Also, I made some minor improvements to the interface – rearranging some menus and texts in the tablet screen + energy costs. Now, if a skill needs some energy to be used, you will see a blue text like “1 EN”. Yeah, just like with ammo.

Fixed a rather annoying visual bug in the club. NPC characters could disappear or appear after Ouro loaded the zone. The problem was in the priority of the random generator for the visitors. Now they properly generate before the camera fades in.

Fixed new clothes from v0.1 – they didn’t have icons in the inventory though this didn’t affect their gameplay functions.

New H scenes 0 / 1

New puzzles 1 / 1

New clothes 0 / 1

New characters 0 / 2

New missions 0 / 2
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:48 pm

Hello! It’s time to check what new clothes players picked for Kira in the upcoming v0.1.5 release. The first place goes to bold “Risky breeze” with 60 points while leather “Valkyrie” garb occupies the second place with 30. Neo casual and Alita are just 1 point apart – the have a score of 6 and 5, respectively.

Don’t worry if your favorite didn’t make it in the next update. I’ll make a lot of such polls during the development - stay tuned for updates! You can easily check for new posts with the ”Poll” tag filter by simply clicking it on the left part of Patreon’s page.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:57 pm

Hello! Magus release wave is up for grabs - don’t forget to claim it! Now, let’s see what happened during this week.

Gai Noob is working on the H scene and you can expect the first preview to pop up after the New Year, in January. I prepared the narrative part and it turned out pretty damn hot. “Risky breeze“ dress is also in progress on a detailed sketch step. We have a chance to see it finished in December if there will be no more fixes but January sounds more realistic.

As for my part, I’m mostly occupied with v0.1.5 story narrative and maps for it. This time players will see the big bad guy in action, actively opposing his plans. Will you succeed? We’ll see…

Kira’s arsenal will expand with more combat implants and more interesting melee options. Since her energy reserves are more geared towards healing and defense, I want to offer a more aggressive approach with EN-consuming skills. These will use melee attack for damage calculation and reinforce high subtlety builds with pistols and SMGs with more offensive options.

Resized the ”Horny Bunny” scene to use 4k resolution textures on par with other H events. Since it was the first animation, I made for the first version of Live2d plugin, texture size meant a lot because all scenes loaded up during Ouro’s start. Now, I switched the logic to work ”on-demand” and graphic size is not an issue.

Placed a shimmering orb on Kira’s PC to mark it as an interactive object since some players had problems figuring this out.

I made a big typo and grammar cleanup for all content up to this point and was amazed at the number of dumb errors that got it. Sorry for the possible inconvenience during gameplay.

Also, I added floating icons to dialogue scenes where get items or weapons like Freak’s initial scene, hacking Wrench’s notebook for the first time and so on. This way you can’t miss the new item.

Adjusted system effects’ sound volume to on the same level across the board and changed confirm and cancel sounds to a more neutral option.

New H scenes 0 / 1

New puzzles 1 / 1

New clothes 0 / 1

New characters 1 / 2

New missions 0 / 1
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:22 pm

Ouro v0.1 is ready for download! You can check the full changelog here and get the game here:

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:43 pm

Heya! Artists are finishing their work and due to New Year and all the celebrations release date may shift to January 15th-17th. I’ll try to minimize the setback during the animation stage, yet it will still take some time. If anything changes, I’ll make a separate info post.

I finished all logic for the new story and optional content and gave it a few test runs - everything is working as intended. Hints and other utility features are ready to go too. Now, I have to tune combat encounters and add finished art pieces for battlers and story characters.

I’ll use the extra time to make an extended hacking tutorial - some players mentioned they find hacking minigame to be hard. So, I’m thinking about making an in-game guide based on the first hack in Wrench’s garage. You will be able to use it both during story playthrough and after it – just ask Wrench about hacking exercise and he’ll set you up.

Both old and new maps received new cyberpunk bits like billboards to set the atmosphere right. I started the process before releasing v0.1 but didn’t have the time to properly finish it.

Also, I changed some geometry and shadows, including zone transfer points in the main blocks. Added new transfer points to old city maps for players who don’t want to use the bus for some reason.

Fixed Alice’s portraits and sprites to use the same logic as others. Now she has her eyebrows behind her hair, not on it.

Adjusted logic on exit events in the first story mission, sewers section. Now, the exit zone is eligible for auto-pathing and you can trigger it by walking. Previously, you had to click or use the action button on exit squares to leave the severs.

Fixed a rare bug that leads to HP and EN bars disappearing from the combat and status menu.

Cleared grey outline on weapon icons. Compression artifacts no longer exist on these.

Fixed an option to sell upgrades for Kira’s apartment while adding a new one to the store. She isn’t moving out anytime soon and should keep the improvements to avoid trouble with their functions down the line.

New H scenes 0 / 1

New puzzles 1 / 1

New clothes 1 / 1

New characters 1 / 1

New missions 1 / 1
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:16 pm

Hello! Ouro v0.1.5 is ready to go so let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story, puzzle and items upgrade it offers. This time you’ll see the situation heating around Polecats territory and players will see the big bad guy in action, actively opposing his plans. Will you succeed? We’ll see…

You can check all the detail below, a fair warning – this changelog is the biggest one in Yeehaw Games’ history :)

You can get the latest version here.

H content

Doctor Gut will mention a special offer to test out a new device for "lonely ladies" during the story content. Accepting it will unlock an optional H scene and Princess will have some fun for science.

Resized the ”Horny Bunny” scene to use 4k resolution textures on par with other H events. Since it was the first animation, I made it for the early version of Live2d plugin and texture size meant a lot because all scenes loaded up during Ouro’s start. Now, I switched the logic to work ”on-demand” and graphic size is not an issue.

Features

I used the extra time to make an extended hacking tutorial - some players mentioned they find hacking minigame to be hard. So, I did an in-game guide based on the first hack in Wrench’s garage. You will be able to use it both during story playthrough and after it – just ask Wrench about hacking exercise and he’ll set you up.

Some wanted to see more action with repeatable combat encounters and the new release will give you such an option. After clearing the main story content, Wrench will contact you about a new car in his garage. You can use it to enter a free-roam zone consisting of 3 maps with respawning enemies and resource nodes. Yeah, just like in Yorna.

Hidden caches came back in v0.1.5. These use logic very similar to Yorna’s treasure hunting. Players will be able to find or buy maps with caches marked on them. Get to the correct place, use the ”beeper” (new equivalent of a shovel) and if you did everything correctly - loot the booty. Yarr! You can find pretty much everything in these caches - from money to supplies and upgrades. See Onyx in the “Safehouse” hotel after clearing the new main mission for these.

Also, he will offer Princess a secondary questline, mainly focused on puzzle-solving. Buy the new apartment’s upgrade, beat the puzzle and get a new software package and some cash. Who knows, maybe working with Onyx will turn out to be a real gold mine?

Added lore and setting related information to Freak’s dialogue options. Some players wanted to know more about the N city and their surroundings. The new release gives you such an opportunity – just pick the new dialogue option in Freak’s arsenal and ask away.

Players who tried out weapon modifications mentioned that experimenting with different guns and attachments gets expensive pretty fast. I already thought about it before the v0.1 release, just didn’t have the time to implement a solution. v0.1.5 will bring it in the form of clean-up kits. These will allow you to uninstall all attachments on a weapon and return it to the original state. You can reuse the attachments gained this way. Ask Wrench about these.

Kira’s arsenal will expand with more combat implants and more interesting melee options. Since her energy reserves are more geared towards healing and defense, I want to offer a more aggressive approach with EN-consuming skills. These will use melee attack for damage calculation and reinforce high subtlety builds with pistols and SMGs with more offensive options.

Interface

Changed credits gain pop-up logic for Dan’s scenes so it would fire after the player is already on club's map. This way it won't fade out too quickly leaving you unsure if you got the reward. This change has no effect on the amount of gained credits.

Also, I added floating icons to dialogue scenes where get items or weapons like Freak’s initial scene, hacking Wrench’s notebook for the first time and so on. This way you can’t miss the new item.

Made some minor improvements to the interface – rearranging some menus and texts in the tablet screen + energy costs. Now, if a skill needs some energy to be used, you will see a blue text like “1 EN”. Yeah, just like with ammo.

Small fixes and improvements

I made a big typo and grammar cleanup for all content up to this point and was amazed at the number of dumb errors that got it. Sorry for the possible inconvenience during gameplay.

Both old and new maps received new cyberpunk bits like billboards to set the atmosphere right. I started the process before releasing v0.1 but didn’t have the time to properly finish it.

Also, I changed some geometry and shadows, including zone transfer points in the main blocks. Added new transfer points to old city maps for players who don’t want to use the bus for some reason.

Added a special sound effect for the first time someone talks with Princess over the SecuLink in the conversation to mark the speaker using it and not present in the vicinity.

Fixed Alice’s portraits and sprites to use the same logic as others. Now she has her eyebrows behind her hair, not on it.

Adjusted logic on exit events in the first story mission, sewers section. Now, the exit zone is eligible for auto-pathing and you can trigger it by walking. Previously, you had to click or use the action button on exit squares to leave the severs.

Fixed a rare bug that leads to HP and EN bars disappearing in combat and status menu.

Cleared grey outline on weapon icons. Compression artifacts no longer exist on these.

Fixed an option to sell upgrades for Kira’s apartment while adding a new one to the store. She isn’t moving out anytime soon and should keep the improvements to avoid trouble with their functions down the line.

Added standard autosave trigger to NetDive puzzle to make it equal with other map transitions.

Placed a shimmering orb on Kira’s PC to mark it as an interactive object since some players had problems figuring this out.

Fixed a rather annoying visual bug in the club. NPC characters could disappear or appear after Ouro loaded the zone. The problem was in the priority of the random generator for the visitors. Now they properly generate before the camera fades in.

Adjusted system effects’ sound volume to on the same level across the board and changed confirm and cancel sounds to a more neutral option.
Fixed new clothes from v0.1 – they didn’t have icons in the inventory though this didn’t affect their gameplay functions.

Whew! Looks like that’s it. Stay tuned for future updates and upcoming developer’s plans!
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:39 pm

Hello! Another clothes poll is over – let’s see what you’ve picked for Kira in the upcoming v0.2 release. The first place goes to “Bunny sports” with 45 points while “Leather Classics” gets the second one with 30. ShadowOps finishes in the third place with a score of 15 and “Utility Casual” is close behind with 12.

Don’t worry if your favorite didn’t make it in the next update. I’ll make a lot of such polls during the development - stay tuned for updates! You can easily check for new posts with the ”Poll” tag filter either manually or by simply clicking it on the left part of Patreon’s page.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:36 pm

All art pieces are in production, including 2 new characters, the dress, combat sprite and the H scene. v0.2 will be pretty rich in the graphics department. The dress should be ready during the next week with other pieces following up shortly. Some artists are busy with the Chinese New Year so their artwork will be a bit later.

I’ve drafted out the narrative for the new H scene and, with a bit of polishing, it will get into the game in two days tops. Also, the main story is laid out in the sketch layout with stuff like new battle backgrounds and combat sprites. I’ll see if I’ll have time to finish them all.

Sarana and her guest storyline moved from January into February’s update. She’ll get optional missions with her own H content similar to Yorna’s vagabond and Octa church’s quests that will span across several releases.

H events got some interesting feedback and I’ll find the time to see if these tips can be used without redrawing the entire scene. If everything goes right, active H animations will receive some “touch-ups”. I already started working on the first one.

Otherwise, it was a pretty ”tech” week with a lot of tinkering inside the game logic and preparing new items + weapons.

New H scenes 0 / 1

New puzzles 0 / 1

New clothes 0 / 1

New characters 0 / 2

New missions 0 / 2
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:51 pm

Magus release wave is up for grabs, don’t forget to get your rewards!

All artists are hard at work and the first previews should pop up during the next week. There 3 art pieces almost done at the moment, but they didn’t make it before February. Still, the plan for 2 new characters and 1 H scene stands.

The new puzzle is tested out and ready. Since players found previous mini-games hard, I went with the immortal classics. As you probably guessed, it’s a variation of Hanoi towers.

I planned and drafted out the new zones for the main mission, along with placing another CD for Wrench. As expected, most of the players didn’t recognize the first melody so I decided to pick a more popular option for the second CD.

Fixed a potential problem for some devices - first animation during any H scene could play with a delay and end up with jitter in the next transition to another loop. With the new logic, there’s no delay on all supported devices.

Adjusted Kira’s Risky breeze sprite - it had some extra head color under the hair and it looked weird during her ”faded-out” state in dialogues. Mars attacks.

Fixed Freak in the office. Now, he correctly faces towards the table after finishing a dialogue with him.

New H scenes 0 / 1

New puzzles 1 / 1

New clothes 0 / 1

New characters 0 / 2

New missions 0 / 2
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:11 pm

Ouro v0.1.5 is ready for public download. You can see the changelog here and get the game here:

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Darthjake » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:14 pm

So far, I'd say the puzzles are better then Yorna, or at least I solved the one big puzzle fairly quickly. But please, making me math in a porn game? :D
Darthjake

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects