Advanced Sex and Sorcery v.06

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Advanced Sex and Sorcery v.06

Postby Gorrsh » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:05 pm

Hello everyone, I'm a long time lurker on this forum and finally have something of my own to share.
The game is called Advanced Sex and Sorcery, and is all about sex in a magical fantasy world, I've been working on this for a few months now using Daz studio and the godot engine.
At the current state in the development, you can't learn any spells, but there are a few short events including one sexual, and you can mess around with the few female characters.
I'm hoping to get some feedback early on in the development.
Ingrid the maid is my testing Npc so she has most of the content.

This time with compressed images, much smaller download 150 MB, full quality version available at my patreon page for those bothered by the blurriness

Mega Download link : V.07 compressed images
https://mega.nz/#!TcQV3Cob!KXHdnBteiTb0 ... P6_cUWNN4k
Last edited by Gorrsh on Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gorrsh
Newly Registered

Re: Advanced Sex and Sorcery v.06

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:47 am

2 GB seems more than just a little too large for

Gorrsh Wrote:you can't learn any spells, but there are a few short events including one sexual, and you can mess around with the few female characters.

Sorry m8
Lucky777

Postby Gorrsh » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:15 pm

Yes, the download size is an issue, I'm considering making the Futa/she-male and the breast enlargement into optional expansions since they require a complete new image set for the sexual interactions. I'm also curious about what people prefer, smaller download size with fewer images or bigger download with more images, the size of the game is almost all about the graphics. Anyway, thanks to anyone who gives my game a try, all feedback is welcome.
Gorrsh
Newly Registered

Postby assShapedBoggart » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:06 pm

seems like it's lacking a bit in sex and sorcery. it has a catchy name though, maybe if you keep updating it will catch on.
assShapedBoggart

Postby Gorrsh » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:35 pm

Yes, thats one of the problems with making a sandbox game, I had to code the basic game mechanics before I started making a lot of content, now I´m finally at a point of being able to focus more on the content for a while.
Gorrsh
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects