[Renpy] Inevitable Relations [0.1a/Free]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[Renpy] Inevitable Relations [0.1a/Free]

Postby KinneyX23 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:21 am

main_menu_1.png

Inevitable Relations:
You are playing as Bethany (which is a direct hint on the Daz3D model, by the way), the mother of Charlie and Eva. Charlie and Eva were pretty close, too close for Beth and Alex, who Beth is married to. So they send Charlie to California, to live with Beth‘s brother Leo. After one year he returns, and the story starts there.
To say it with Beth‘s words: „I thought, if he lives with my brother for a few months, everything will be alright and their feelings would settle. Yeah right... Let's just say they did in a way.“

Download:
You can download a free demo on https://kinneyx23.itch.io/inevitable-relations.
This demo includes the entire game, only the second storyline (which is a WIP) is missing.

Previews:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

beth_eva_locker.png

beth_charlie_breakfast_2.png

beth_whiteboard_1.png

beth_erin_2.png

beth_izzy_morning_50.png

charlie_room_15.png

beth_alex_bedroom_20.png
KinneyX23
Newly Registered

Re: [Renpy] Inevitable Relations [0.1a/Free]

Postby KinneyX23 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:27 am

I'm probably gonna update the model for Charlie, with that comes a change to his scene on Day 3, where the woman he's with will be changed as well.
Right now both are basically still just drafts of what they could look like, but I'd say they are pretty close to the final version. :)

charlie_nocluewhatshernameisgonnabeyet_2.png

In addition to that change, there is more to come. Especially a continuation of the scenes with Erin.
KinneyX23
Newly Registered

Re: [Renpy] Inevitable Relations [0.1a/Free]

Postby KinneyX23 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:47 pm

Anmerkung 2019-07-18 174601.png
Anmerkung 2019-07-18 174601.png (27.01 KiB) Viewed 940 times

I just uploaded a new version IR, which basically just fixes a couple of bugs. :)
KinneyX23
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects