[HTML] Suddenly a Girl

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[HTML] Suddenly a Girl

Postby Draga » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:59 am

Suddenly a Girl is a Life Simulation with Transformation elements in a modern world. Male to Female transformation is the main focus but other transformations like Female to Male, Bimbofication, Sissification and probably a few others will be added later on too.

It's a text based game made with Twine but uses some nice renders and pictures for the Visuals.

Story
After finishing school you wanted to start a career as a professional Gamer. But unfortunately it isn't that easy and you have to spend all day playing games and practice a lot if you ever want to get there.
It would have also been easier if your Mother wouldn't nag you all the time to get a real job and to finally contribute to the household. But your Mother's patience is running thin and her new Boyfriend Jeff seems to work on another weird invention of his. He thinks that he made a breakthrough with it and convinces you to help him test it, let's just hope that nothing goes wrong.

Main tags: Transformations, corruption, mind control, straight, lesbian, group sex

Download

If you want to support me you can do so at my Patreon or my SubscribeStar
Or if you want to check out some of my other games: http://draga-x.blogspot.com/
Last edited by Draga on Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Draga

Re: [HTML] Suddenly a Girl

Postby Draga » Thu May 07, 2020 9:56 am

Hey everyone,

Version 0.2 of Suddenly a Girl is now out for all of my 5$+ Patrons.
Public Release will be one month later on the 7th of June!

Here is the complete changelog from v0.1 to v0.2:
-Complete dynamic sex system added; with a lot of foreplay options and different sex poses to choose from, the higher your perverted score is the more poses you get to choose from, text changes depending on some of your traits, only for male npcs so far (lesbian and shemale will be added later on)
-1 New social event with your Mom
-4 New social events with Jeff
-8 New events with Hiro (a lot of choices and variants depending on your relationship with Jenny)
-3 New events with the Personal trainer (Jack) at the gym
-3 New random events while waitressing (some only happen if you wear the waitress dress)
-2 New random events at home
-1 New random event while getting a massage at the Gym
-Club event with Jenny added (4 paths)
-Club overhaul; added a bouncer, glory hole events and some new text and random events while dancing, events will change if you are drunk
-"Clothing store" renamed to "Mall" (+furniture and adult store added)
-Reworked how masturbation works (you can now also use toys from the adult store)
-You can now get pregnant if you have unprotected sex (it has no consequences or visual changes so far though, this will be added later on)
-You now need proper clothes to train at the gym
-A new visual for the map added
-The UI got a completely new design
-Changed Jeff's relation from "Stepdad" to "Mom's boyfriend" since I still have other stuff planned for him
-Changed the way how the dialogs with Jenny (the waitress) worked, since it was a bit buggy
-You now always wake up around 7am
-A lot of minor improvements and content additions
-A lot of bugfixes and spelling fixed
Draga

Postby Draga » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:14 pm

Hey everyone,

version 0.2 of Suddenly a Girl is now out for public and can be downloaded from here.
If you find any bugs or have any suggestions please let me know!

Enjoy playing!
Draga

Postby Draga » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:47 am

Hey everyone,

version 0.3 of Suddenly a Girl is now out for my Alpha Testers (5$+ Patrons) and will be available at the 7th of September for public.

Here is the changelog with all of the changes:

Changelog:

New Content:
-It now has real consequences if you don't manage to pay your rent several times. 5-6 events (Start of the forced Bimbo/Trophy Wife Path)
-If your arousal gets too high it will change and influence different kind of events now (6 new events/changes)
-You can now do chores around the house to decrease the amount of rent you have to pay each week (unlocks after first week)
-You can now earn new traits once you have enough experience and level up to the next level with certain body parts (1 new trait for each body part so far)
-You now gain experience from using your hands, breasts, vagina, anal and penis (if you have one) in sex acts (stats, can be seen on your phone)
-15 total new traits added (not all of them can be obtained yet, but most can be earned by leveling up your sexual experience or through the Forced Bimbo path)
-3 new bottoms, 2 new tops, 2 new dresses, 1 new set, 3 new shoes are now available to buy at the shop
-3 Different Bodytypes can be choosen now. Hourglass (the old one), pear and petite.
-2 new bets with Hiro added
-1 new social event with Jeff added
-2 new random events at the diner added
-New NPC, "Max" at the diner added (you will meet him after a few days)
-2 new social events with your Mom added
-Expanded the Intro with new content and a few choices that will define your background story and starting stats a bit more
-Added Underwear, you can now buy and wear different kind of underwear
-You can now save different clothing styles to easily change your clothes
-Added two new hairstyles and 4 different dyes for each hairstyle (24 new combinations altogether, while previously there were only 4)
-Hair Stylist at the mall added
-Gaming and Cleaning as a new skill added

Updated Content:
-Clothing Overhaul;
-Clothing is now separated in the following types: Casual, Sexy, Slutty and Sport
-Depending on what kind of clothing you wear you will now receive an attractiveness bonus
-You won't be able to buy sexy or slutty clothing if your perversion isn't high enough
-Different clothing types will now influence some events (more to come in future updates)
-Converted all of the old and new clothes to fit the two new Body Types
-Reworked some parts of the intro and added a few more options to the character creation
-Reworked the glory hole events a bit and added more options
-Changing your clothes at the wardrobe takes much less time now
-Random events at home only start happening after day 3 now
-Taking a daily bath increases your appearance now
-Missing ambitious trait description at the phone added
-Reworked the Pharmacy, you can also buy a birth control shot instead of pills now
-Rent only increases by 25$ each week now, instead of 50$
-Adjusted the gym accordingly to the new clothing overhaul
-Overhauled the contacts UI at your Phone
-Complete rework of the Shop UI
-The Protagonist's family has now a surname
-Fixed a bug where you sometimes had to pay rent twice
-Fixed a bug with time passing incorrectly at some places
-Fixed a bug where you could get impregnated even though you were already pregnant
-Fixed a few typos and other little bugs
-Optimized and rewrote a lot of old code
Draga

Postby Draga » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:40 pm

Hey everyone,

version 0.3 of my game Suddenly a Girl is now out for Public, you can download it from my blog!

Enjoy~
Draga

Postby Draga » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:23 pm

Hey everyone,

version 0.4 of Suddenly a Girl is finally out and now available for my 5$+ supporters on both of my Patreon and SubscribeStar

The public release will be one month after on the 27th of December.

Here is the changelog with all of the changes:

New Content:
-Second "Play new game" Event with Hiro added (it has 4 pretty BIG variants depending on your choices with Hiro and Jenny)
-Third "Play new game" Event with Hiro added (it's repeatable and also has 4 different variants)
-One new big club event with Jenny added, it's repeatable and has a lot of choices and will consider all of your paths (Lesbian, straight and romance path)
-A new event with Jack added that will decide if you end up as his slut or not (It's pretty big with several choices and three different outcome variants)
-7 new workout events with Jack after becoming his slut
-Start of the office job (right now it's only the job interview and a test you have to solve to get the job, more to come soon)
-You can now start a relationship with Hiro
-1 new event at the Cinema if you are Hiro's girlfriend
-5 new bets on Hiro's non romance path added
-1 new random event while doing the cooking chore
-1 new random event while doing the floor cleaning chore
-1 new random event while doing the dishes chore
-You can now use your dildo to practice your oral skills at home (but you need to unlock it first + you can earn a new trait)
-3 new events while posing nude for Jeff (+a chance to steal some schematics and some story advancement)
-4 new social events with your Stepmom added (they work a bit different now, she will now talk with you about new stuff depending on your progress and what you do and buy)
-5 new events for Linda's aka your Stepmom's intimate path added (might be a bit hidden and harder to find, so let me know if you do!)
-You can now talk with your Stepmom about the chores and get your first maid uniform
-All of the random chore events now change and get naughtier if you wear the maid uniform
-Added a wait function to the phone
-You can now buy and use a gaming console
-You can now set your relation with your "Mom" at the start of the game
-The game should now acknowledge if you do something for the first time (like losing your virginity, if you still find some scenes where that isn't the case let me know)

Updated Content:
-You only need half as much experience now to level up your Sexual Experience stats
-You can now choose to take care of your arousal if you take a bath, it doesn't trigger on it's own anymore
-You can now also use your custom clothing styles at the gym locker room
-You can now repeat the previous bets on Hiro's non romance path
-The club only opens at the weekend now (Fri-Sun)
-Reworked Hiro's post-sex talk after playing the new game
-Reworked how the bets with Hiro work, the higher your gaming skill is the higher the chance to win
-Reworked how resting at the diner works, there is now a breakroom
-Reworked the home a bit since it was getting too cluttered with links
-Getting the portrait done takes much less time now (If you have the right stats)
-Rent caps at 300$ now
-The attractiveness stat effects the tips you get at the Diner now
-It's now also possible to enter the glory hole stall at the club if your perversion is high enough
-Added some more text to already existing content
-Other minor additions and polishing
-Fixed a lot of bugs, a lot!
Draga

Postby Draga » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:54 am

Hey everyone,

I hope you all had some nice holidays so far!

The newest version of my game Suddenly a Girl is now out for public and can be downloaded from my blog.

I wish you all fun playing and we will see each other again in 2021!
Draga

Postby Draga » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:41 pm

Hey everyone,

version 0.5 is finally out for my 5$+ supporters and will be available for public at the 26th March.

New Content:
-Expandation of the sex system (5 new poses and anal sex now has it's own category, some traits unlock additional scenes)
-If you have the submissive trait you can now tell your partner to take the lead and dominate you (if you have enough perversion)
-Added lesbian sex with 10 poses to the sex system
-Added 3 new Hairstyles (+all dye options)
-Added 2 new tops
-Added 3 new bikinis to the clothing store (for future beach/swimming content)
-Added 7 new stockings/socks to the clothing store
-Added 8 new tattoos, you can get them at Suzie's Beauty Parlour
-Added 6 different piercings at Suzie's Beauty Parlour
-Added 4 erotic dream events you can get after Jeff uses the helmet on you
-Added 1 new random bathroom event with Jeff (+a lewd variant if Jeff used the helmet on you)
-Added 2 new random events at home involving Jeff and Linda
-Added 1 new variant to the random helmet event at home
-You can now unlock the 2nd maid uniform around 10 days after you get your first (the event should trigger by itself)
-Added 4 new random events for the 2nd maid uniform
-You can now get your nails done at Suzie's Beauty Parlour (5 different colors)
-Completely overhauled the bar location, you can now talk, flirt and even hook up with random people. Success chance depends on your social attribute as well as on some traits or how drunk you are
-Added one new random event that can happen while you travel around the map
-Added a little chain of events that can happen while you relax at the park, with some additional content for characters with the exhibitionist trait

Updated Content:
-You can also wear both hotpants and the sexy red top to work out in the Gym now
-You can now walk around without underwear if you have the exhibitionist trait or if your perversion is 55 or higher
-You can only use the "back" button 5 times now instead of 100 times which should increase performance by a lot (especially in long game sessions)
-Fixed some more bugs and other minor changes

I was also working on a walkthrough for all of the more complicated parts of the game. I will try to expand it with each new update. I also added a second page to it with all of the traits that will be added to the game. (Most of them are already in the game, I only need to add a way for the player to actually get them, hopefully coming in v0.6)
Draga

Postby Draga » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:06 am

Hey everyone,

the newest version of Suddenly a Girl is now out for public. It will like always be downloadable from my blog.

Enjoy~
Draga

Postby Draga » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:39 pm

Hey everyone,

version 0.6 of my game Suddenly a Girl is now ready for my 5$+ supporters and will be available for public on the 29th of May.

It contains a lot of new expansion and new content for Jeff's Slut path as well as the complete Forced Bimbo path with two branching paths and a "bad ending"! I also did a lot of other little changes and improvements, you can see the whole changelog below.

New Content:
-Added 3 new events with Jeff after he used the helmet on you (happens when you watch TV and already got several dreams)
-Added 1 new event with Jeff and Linda after she found out about what you did with Jeff
-Added 2 new events to visit Jeff at night when you are horny (after he took full control of you)
-Added 2 new events with Linda (and Jeff) on her (romance) path, after Jeff took control of you
-Added 1 new random event with Linda and Jeff in the bathroom, after Jeff took control of you
-Added 1 new random event with Jeff in the bathroom, after Jeff took control of you
-Added 1 new random threesome event at home (requires being on Linda's and Jeff's path)
-Several new social events with Jeff on his slut path added, sexy times and new traits are awaiting you
-Added new social events with Jeff once you start the bimbo path
-Finished both the resist path and the main path on the forced bimbo path
-Added a bunch of new events to the forced bimbo path ending
-You can now deposit and withdraw money at an ATM, I added ATMs at several locations
-Added a few new locations to the map for future content
-Added two more custom styles to your wardrobe

Updated Content:
-A lot of text changes and additions to already existing random home events so they make more sense if you are on Jeff's path
-It's now a bit easier to run away from the thief if you have enough fitness + the event doesn't trigger that often anymore
-Made some slight changes to the dreams
-You no longer lose 1 attractiveness when you go to sleep
-Fixed a lot of visual issues (you should now be able to wear any kind of clothing combinations without any issues)
-Minor changes and bugfixes

See you~
Draga

Postby Draga » Sat May 29, 2021 3:51 pm

Hey everyone,

version 0.6 of my game Suddenly a Girl is now out for public and can be downloaded from my blog!

Enjoy~
Draga

Postby Draga » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:10 am

Hey everyone,

version 0.7 of my game Suddenly a Girl is now out for all of my 5$ supporters and above. The public release will be on the 30th of July.

Changelog:

New Content:

-Added Linda's Birthday party event (It has three major variants: 1) Jeff has no control over you. 2) Jeff used the helmet on you once. 3) You are Jeff's slut.)
-Jeff's and Linda's talk events at the party also have different variants depending on your relationship with them or if you are in a relationship with Hiro
-Added the third maid uniform + 3 new random events for the chores (you should get it once you are far enough into Jeff's path)
-Added two new main story related events with Hiro after the birthday party at his home
-Once you got the helmet you can now use it to get new traits. To get new traits you need to spend "Trait Points" which can be earned by reaching certain milestones in the game
-You can now move in with Hiro if you aren't living with him already
-You will now start to lactate if you get pregnant or have the lactation trait
-You can now do a pregnancy test at the pharmacy

Updated Content:
-Converted all of the gifs to mp4's which reduced the game's size by around 70% without quality loss
-You can now wait till nightfall on your phone
-Attributes are now capped at 100 and can't go below 0 anymore
-Increased the amount of rent money you get back when you do chores
-You don't need to solve everything correctly to get hired at the office job now, one mistake is allowed
-Edited some text on the bimbo-resist path
-Added an autosave function
-Minor changes
Draga

Postby Draga » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:37 am

Hey everyone,

Suddenly a Girl v0.7a is now out for Public and can be downloaded from here.

Enjoy!
Draga

Postby Draga » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:52 am

Hey everyone,

version 0.8 of my game Suddenly a Girl is now out for all of my Beta testers and will be available for public on the 30th October.

Changelog (since the last public release!)

New Content:
-Added the pregnancy system into the game, it now has visual changes on your character and will go all the way until you give birth, once you are pregnant you can also change the pregnancy duration at your phone
-Added 1 new social event at home with Linda about your pregnancy (her reaction will be different depending on who got you pregnant)
-Added 1 new social event with Jeff about your pregnancy (different variants)
-Added more than 11 new events at the Diner's breakroom involving Jenny, Max and the PC
-Added 3 new events with Hiromi if you are romancing her
-Added the beginning of the model job
-Added 3 photoshoot events
-Added functionality to both the laptop and webcam at the mall
-Added some random events while browsing the net
-You can now work as a camgirl if you have the necessary equipment for it (8 different events with some variations)
-Added one new social event with Jeff on his slut path (It's TF time once again! Happens after the party)
-Once you have enough perversion you will now be able to "modify" your waitress uniform at the diner's breakroom
-You can now offer the thief to have some fun with you instead if you have the slutty trait or enough perversion (two different events that can happen)
-Added the beach area (just two activities so far, not much to do there yet)
-Added two new milestones to earn trait points

Updated Content:
-Replaced some of the images with pregnant versions if you start a generic sex scene with someone (Only works for straight sex and when you are heavily pregnant)
-A bunch of bugfixes and minor changes (the $money and $appear bug should be gone for good now! Hopefully <.<)
-You can now use the helmet to remove certain traits

Enjoy~
Draga

Postby Draga » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:19 am

Hey everyone,

Suddenly a Girl v0.8a is now out for public and can be downloaded from the usual place on my blog!

Enjoy~
Draga

Postby Draga » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:07 pm

Hey everyone,

Suddenly a Girl v0.9 is now out for all of my Beta Testers and above and will be available for public on the 24th March.

New Content:
-Added 3 new model contracts + a few smaller events (all of them have at least 1 or 2 choices that will influence your future model career)
-Added 3 repeatale dates with Jenny on her romance path
-Added 1 new final date with Jenny that will influence some future events with her (it has 3 major differences depending on what route you are on with Jeff and Linda)
-Added 2 new random events at home with Jenny and Jeff, after he turned her into his slut
-Added 1 new social event with Linda at home after Jenny got turned into Jeff's slut
-Added 3 new events on Jack's slut path at the gym
-Added an exclusive tattoo for Jack's path
-Added Linda's, Jenny's, Jack's and Hiro's reaction to your new bimbo body
-Added 6 new random events that can happen while traveling around the map

Updated Content:
-Slightly increased the mood you gain from certain activities
-Drinking coffee at the diner also gives you a mood boost now
-Added small hints to certain jobs so you know which stats you need to start them
-Fixed a bug that prevented Hiro from getting his new game
-Fixed a bug where you never get the "let's move in together" talk with Hiro after the birthday party
-Fixed a bug where you could have gotten stuck at the phone menu
-Fixed a bug at the bimbo path that prevented some image popups to show up
-Other minor changes
Draga

Postby Draga » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:23 am

Hey everyone,

Suddenly a Girl v0.9 is now out for public and can be downloaded from the usual place at my blog.

Enjoy!
Draga

Postby Draga » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:35 am

Hey everyone,

The newest version of Suddenly a Girl is now out for all of my beta testers and above, the public release will be on the 29th August.

New Content:
-Added the base framework to the office job
-Added 6 new random events at the office
-Added Dina, a new meetable NPC at the office
-Added 4 new social events with Dina at the office canteen

Updated Content:
-You can now change into your casual wear after you worked at the diner (if you have a casual style defined in your wardrobe)
-You can now give Hiro the schematics even before he gets his new game
-It should now be easier to trigger Hiro's friend and romance path
-You can now also masturbate in your room without going to sleep, if you are aroused enough
-If you are Jeff's slut he will now give you the last maid uniform even if you never got the 2nd one (for consistency reasons)
-Added cheats into the game (can be accessed from under the phone)
-Autosave only saves inside your room now instead of every passage
-Several bugfixes and minor changes

This update unfortunately turned out to be much smaller than it should have been but first I lost around 3+ weeks because I have gotten sick and then I kind of struggled a bit to get into it again. So I decided to just release what I have now.
Draga

Postby Draga » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:34 am

Hey everyone,

Suddenly a Girl v0.10 is now out for public and can be downloaded from my blog!

Enjoy~
Draga

Postby Draga » Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:58 pm

Hey everyone,

the next Beta version of Suddenly a Girl is now finally out for my 5$+ supporters! And since the holidays are coming up I will release the public version at the 23rd of December, so already next week and not one month like usually!

Changelog since last public release!

New Content:
-Added Hiromi's office corruption path (11 corruption events + 3 social events at the office)
-Added 5 secretary training tasks at the office job
-Added 3 new social events with Dina at the office canteen
-Added 2 social events with Hiro(mi) at the office canteen (you need to be far enough into the mainstory to see them)
-Added 2 new random events at the office job
-Added 1 event at the office job if you are too aroused

Updated Content:
-New dialogue at the birthday party with Darnell if you already met him at Electronic crafts
-New dialogue at Jenny's first club event with Jack if you are already his slut
-New dialogue on Jenny's final date if you decide to "go to your place" and are living with Hiro
-The ambitious trait also influences the model's and office's job pay now
-Added more information to the starting traits at the start of the game
-You can now already masturbate in your room with only 45 arousal
-You now earn a bit more money from camgirling
-High sex drive trait gives +20 arousal each day now
-LOTS of spelling and grammar fixes
-LOTS of minor changes and bug fixes
Draga

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects