[RPG Maker MV] Sheroni Girls - The Tournament of Power

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[RPG Maker MV] Sheroni Girls - The Tournament of Power

Postby Draga » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:54 am

Sheroni girls will be a mix between an rpg, an adventure game and a life-sim in a modern world where humans know about aliens and also had contact with them.
You get to play a female human hybrid (half human, half sheroni) who starts out as a virgin and your decision will decide if she stays like this, loses it to someone she loves or if she will become a complete slut. The game will feature several people to romance as well as casual sex. Everything you do in this game matters.

Backstory
Sheronis originally were inhabitants of the planet Sheron with a population count of 12,8 billion.
In terms of physically strength they are as strong as humans, at least in their base form. In terms of appearance they can't be distinguished from humans. Female Sheronis have a way to increase their strength and speed through a transformation. Male Sheronis however lack this transformation but they make it up with an above average intelligence.
However, after a 3 years long planetary war against the Everáks, their population count went drastically down and their planet got uninhabitable. The few that survived fled to planet earth.

Mainstory
In Sheroni Girls you get to play Lucy, a 18 years old human-hybrid, who is just about to finish her training. She has it especially hard because she is half human and can't transform like all the other Sheroni girls but this doesn't stop her to work as hard or even harder as everyone else to become a worthwile protector. On the other hand she is still a virgin and a prude and others might take advantage of her.

Gameplay
There won't be a level up system. But there will be several martial art schools who can teach you new skills and a fully flashed out crafting and upgrade system for weapon and armor.
Fighting won't be tedious anymore. Every enemy will have his own tactics and weaknesses and if you can't beat someone you might just lack a certain skill to beat him. Most of the fights should be pretty fast done and shouldn't require you to spam the same attack over and over again.
You can now sneak and jump, which should lead to some interesting missions and puzzles.
No more game overs after losing a fight. If you lose a fight you have to deal with the consequences, what consequences these are depends on the person you lost to.
A lot of interesting sidequests and jobs. Every job will have his own little story with a few choices, random events and ways to get promoted.
You can now get pregnant. If you aren't careful and don't use contraception you might end up pregnant. This won't lead to a game over and you can keep on playing but it will make things certainly more complicated.

What are the fetishes?
Stuff that will definitely make it into the game:
Straight, lesbian, threesomes, domination, submission, impregnation, corruption, bondage, transformation, possession, mind control, mind merging

Download

Here are some screenshots of the game if you want to know what you get into.

If you want to support me you can do so at my Patreon or at my SubscribeStar
Last edited by Draga on Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Draga

Re: [RPG Maker MV] Sheroni Girls - The Tournament of Power

Postby Draga » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:32 am

Hello,

I just released a big new update that can be downloaded from the first post/my blog.

Please let me know what you think.

Here is the complete changelog:

New Content:
-Gallery added at the computer, you can rewatch every scene you have already seen and even get hints to scenes you haven't seen yet (new savegame required)
-Continuation of the Main story, one new main quest, you can challenge the Master of the Dojo and other new stuff.
-Each class at school has several events now (still a lot more to come in future updates)
-Main Class Introduction + choices and dialogs with who you sit with
-Biology Class Introduction + first event with 4 different conclusions
-Art Class Introduction + first event
-Gym Class introduction + several events and a minigame
-You can now get promoted to cashier at the Diner job and earn more money (+new minigame)
-Added a lot of new NPCs, the town is much more lively now
-You can now take a bath to clean yourself and reduce stress
-Added some new dialogs with Lucy's Mom
-A lot of new renders and a few new scenes

Updated Content:
-Reworked some of the characters and renders
-Updated the lost necklace sidequest and added a new choice after finishing the quest (involving Aaron, at the mine)
-Certain H-scenes get you dirty now and add a debuff
-Updated some older content so your new "companion" reacts to them
-Several Balancing changes (Some attacks cost less KI now, some items heal more, enemy tweaks etc.)
-Instant skill name changed to Stance
-Several spell and bugfixes
-Reduced game size significantly
-Other minor changes

Enjoy~
Draga

Postby Teezee » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:46 pm

Hi Draga :)

Interesting project you're working on, I downloaded the latest version and played it (I think) ... anyway I came across quite a few bugs (mainly missing .ogg files (I worked around that by copying and renaming some others) .. also the minigame as a cashier (bartender) isn't working .. going to the fridge doesn't open up anything

Also after you merge with Vicky and visit your "sensei" you can't teleport out .. the teleporter stops working for some reason
Teezee

Postby Draga » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:10 pm

Teezee Wrote:Hi Draga :)

Interesting project you're working on, I downloaded the latest version and played it (I think) ... anyway I came across quite a few bugs (mainly missing .ogg files (I worked around that by copying and renaming some others) .. also the minigame as a cashier (bartender) isn't working .. going to the fridge doesn't open up anything

Also after you merge with Vicky and visit your "sensei" you can't teleport out .. the teleporter stops working for some reason

Hello Teezee,

There is a bugfix download on my blog but it will only fix the bug with the missing ogg files. Thanks for the other bug reports though, I will try to fix all of them until the next release. I hope you still enjoyed the game so far though.

Kind regards~
Draga

Postby Draga » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:51 am

Hey everyone,

the new release, version 0.3 of my game Sheroni Girls, is now out for my Beta Testers (5$+ patrons)
You can expect a Public release one month later at the 15th of July.

Here is the changelog:

New Content:

-Added a new Sidequest at the bulletin board
-Added three token tasks at the Ninjutsu Dojo
-Grand Reopening of the Mall, you will get a small event at friday that unlocks the mall (For now you can only talk with some people and walk around, more stuff will be added soon)
-4 new H-scenes at the babysitter job
-3 new H-scenes at the hospital
-2 new H-scenes with the school nurse and little continuation of her sidestory
-1 new H-scene with the cook at the diner
-1 new H-scene with Kai at the secret mining entrance
-The first scene with Kai at the secret mining entrance is now repeatable and has a few variants
-You can now skip forward to any day you want by using the calendar at the living room
-Added another help section at the computer explaining how to use and change some of your default keys

Updated Content:
-Updated every H-scene (and gallery scene) with a new Background music and put most of the text at the bottom instead of in the middle
-Added all the new scenes to the Gallery
-Slight visual changes to the Gallery, it's now showing you who is involved in a scene
-Added some more instructions to the gym race, telling you the default jump key
-Changed the 2nd Diner job name from cashier to bartender as it makes more sense
-Fixed a bug where you sometimes couldn't leave the Training refuge
-Fixed a bug where the fridge wasn't working at the bartender job
-Fixed a bug that caused some loading errors
-Fixed a bug where you couldn't re-enter the A.D. company after losing a fight.
-Fixed two bugs at the dishwasher job that locked you out of continuing if you accidentally threw the dishes out of bounds
Draga

Postby Draga » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:49 pm

Hey everyone,

version 0.3 of Sheroni Girls is now out for Public and can be downloaded directly from my blog!
Like always leave me some feedback and report any bugs you can find.

Enjoy~
Draga

Postby Draga » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:03 pm

Hey everyone,

version 0.3.5 of my game Sheroni Girls is now out for my 5$+ Patrons and will be available for public at the 29th of October.

It contains the first part of the school overhaul update.

New Content:
-Added a new Mind-Control Sidequest with the Janitor at school (Two branching paths, 9+ events)
-Added 10 New events for the Nurse after becoming her Assistant (5 for each path, Lesbian and Straight)
-Added 2 new events at the Art class, with some variants
-Added 2 new events at the PE class
-Added 1 new event with the Principal
-A total of 17 new H-scenes added (10 of them are animated)
-Auto Dress Up function at the PC at home added (If you enable it your character will automatically change their clothing if needed)
-All new scenes added to the gallery

Updated Content:
-The lockerroom scene where April takes your clothes only happens if you have the clothing device in your inventory now
-Fixed a bug with an item getting lost in the item shop
-Fixed a bug that didn't unlock the 'Lucy in disguise' scene properly
-Spelling errors fixed
-Some enemy balancing tweaks

A little animation teaser can also be seen on my blog!
Draga

Postby Draga » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:34 am

Hey everyone,

version 0.3.5, which contains the first part of the school overhaul, is now out for public!

It can now be downloaded from my blog and if you missed the changelog you can check it out here.

If you find any bugs or have suggestions on how to improve my game even further then please let me know!

Enjoy~
Draga

Postby Draga » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:26 pm

Hey everyone,

version 0.4 is now out for my 5$+ supporters on my Patreon and at my SubscribeStar! The public release will come out one month later at the 28th of February.

This version contains the second and final part of the school overhaul update. There is still a little bit content that will be added to the school with the Relationships & Dates update but other than that the school is now finished.

Changelog:
-1 new event at the Art class (+old ones are now repeatable)
-4 new events at the Biology class
-8 new events with Kira at the rooftop
-8 new events with John and the others in the cafeteria
-1 new event with April in the school lockers
-1 new event where Marcus will ask you out on a date (+one following event if you refuse him)
-6 new H-scenes (one of them animated)
-1 new event if you slack off in main class
-1 new detention event if you slack off in main class too often (+lewd variant)
-Added the new H-scenes to the gallery
-Some bugfixes and minor changes

See you~
Draga

Postby Draga » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:21 am

Hey everyone,

the new version 0.4 of my game Sheroni Girls is now out for public and can be downloaded from my blog.

Enjoy~
Draga

Postby Draga » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:11 pm

Hey everyone,

the newest version of my game Sheroni Girls is now out for all of my 5$+ supporters and will be available for public at the 30th April.

This version contains all dates for both Kira and Marcus as well as several new H-scenes and some other changes. I wanted to get John's dating content done too but since I lost a whole week because I was sick I didn't have enough time to finish that too, so his content will have to wait for the next major update.

Changelog:
New Content:

-Added all three dates for Kira
-Added all three dates for Marcus
-Added 2 new H-scene with Marcus (both animated)
-Added 2 new H-scene after becoming Kira's girlfriend (one of them animated)
-Added 1 (or 2, depending on how you see it) H-scenes at the school locker room with Kira after becoming her gf
-You can now visit Kira at her home and talk or spend some time with her (or find out about her secret) after becoming her gf
-Added some new dialogs for Main class after getting together with someone
-Added some new dialogs for Art class after getting together with Marcus
-Added a new dialog in the school cafeteria with Marcus after you get together with him
-You can finally study at home now to improve your grades further (yay?)
-Added all of the new scenes to the gallery

Updated Content:
-The waitress minigame is now a bit easier (added more time to get the order done)
-The racing minigame is now a bit easier -Other minor changes

See you~
Draga

Postby Draga » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:35 am

Hey everyone,

version 0.5 of my game Sheroni Girls is now out for Public!

It can be downloaded from the usual place on my blog! If you don't know what's new make sure to check out the changelog!

Enjoy~
Draga

Postby Draga » Fri May 28, 2021 2:56 pm

Hey everyone,

the newest version of my game Sheroni Girls is now out for all of my 5$+ supporters and will be available for public on the 28th of June. This update concludes all of the planned dating content and adds April's mansion party with tons of new events and H-scenes into the game. You can check out the changelog down below.

Changelog:
-Added April's Mansion Party to the game (which includes the interiors of the mansion, several events depending on your earlier choices and a big spin the bottle game event)
-Added more than 65 new renders and 50+ mini scenes for the spin the bottle game
-Added 8 new H-scenes in total (one of them animated)
-Added all three dates with John
-Added all of the new scenes to the gallery
-Some more bugfixes and other minor changes

See you~
Draga

Postby Draga » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:16 pm

Hey everyone,

Sheroni Girls v0.6a is now out for public and can be downloaded from my blog.
Make sure to check out the changelog to know what's new if you didn't already.

Enjoy!
Draga

Postby Draga » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:29 am

Hey everyone,

Sheroni Girls v0.7 is now out for my beta testers and above and the public release will be one month later on the 27th of August!

New Content:
-You can now use condoms before having sex if you have any in your inventory (Doesn't work if you are getting mind controlled or are too horny/drunk to think about protection)
-You can now get pregnant if you don't use a condom (30% chance if creampie, 10% chance if he pulls out)
-You can now use the pregnancy test to check if you are pregnant (you need to do that to actually start the pregnancy, pregnancy duration can be set at this event aswell)
-You can now talk with your boyfriend/girlfriend about your pregnancy (event might vary greatly depending on who you are together with or who the father is)
-Added several small pregnancy related events
-Added a new talk event with your mom after you did a pregancy test
-Added several new renders for Lucy in her pregnant state
-Added birth event + some interactions with your baby at home
-Added Marcus' apartment which can be visited if you are in a relationship with him
-Added 1 repeatable h-scene at John's home if you are in relationship with him
-Added 1 repeatable h-scene at Marcus' home if you are in relationship with him
-Added 1 new H-scene with Marcus at April's party if you are his girlfriend
-Added 1 new H-scene in the bathtub at home if you have enough lust
-Added 1 new H-scene with Marcus while being heavily pregnant (animated)
-Added 1 new H-scene with John while being heavily pregnant (animated)
-Added 12 sexy calendar pages hidden all over the town, if you find them all you might unlock a nice reward

Updated Content:
-Replaced some low quality renders with better ones
-Bugfixes and minor changes
Draga

Postby Draga » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:02 am

Hey everyone,

the newest version of my game Sheroni Girls is now out for public. It can be downloaded from the usual place on my blog!

Enjoy~
Draga

Postby Draga » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:48 pm

Hey everyone,

Sheroni Girls version 0.8 is finally ready and now out for all of my 5$+ supporters and above. It's probably the biggest update so far and finishes the first town of the game. The public version is coming out as usual one month later at the 3th January.

New Content:
-Added the clothing store job
-Added several events and mini scenes at the clothing store job
-Added 5 new clothing store related H-scenes
-Added 1 new event with Lucy's mom at saturday evening
-Added 1 new animated H-scene involving Lucy's mom
-Added 2 new events with Vicky at home (at 10+ and 25+ corruption)
-Added the adult shop interior to the mall, you can now buy a sex toy there (requires the
25+ corruption event with Vicky first)
-Added 2 new H-scenes with your new toy (one of them animated)
-You can now start your training as April's pet on wednesday and friday (talk with Britney after classes at the school hall)
-Added 2 new training events as April's pet with different variants
-Added 1 new H-scene with April while being her pet at school
-Added 1 new H-scene with April after refusing to serve her in school (it has different variants)
-Added 1 new H-scene that can happen while you do some maid chores for April
-Added 1 new H-scene with Britney, April and you on her pet path
-Added 1 new final event with the Janitor at school (it triggers a new quest)
-Added 1 new H-scene with Mia after the Janitor had sex with you for the first time, at school
-Added 2 new maps that can be accessed by solving the Janitor's quest
-Added 1 new quest to recruit a new girl for the Janitor's harem
-Added 2 new H-scenes with the new girl at the Janitor's new place (one of them animated)
-Added 3 new small events + 1 H-scene and one possible future quest for Pinu at home
-Added 1 final H-scene with Kai at the mining hideout
-Added 1 final H-scene with the cook at the diner
-You can now talk with the school bully about your pregnancy, if he is the father
-Some new npc dialogues and other minor changes
-Added the new scenes to the gallery

Updated Content:
-Almost all of the text has been proofread and revised (Thanks to the amazing help of Emily!)
-You can now go back into the A.D. Inc building after finishing the mission (in case you
missed the calendar page)
-Added lots of missing portrait images for several npc's into the game
-Saving is now disabled in the gallery (try saving in Lucy's room instead)
-Fixed a bunch of bugs

See you~
Draga

Postby Draga » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:43 am

Hey everyone,

version 0.8 of my game Sheroni Girls is now out for public and can be downloaded from my blog.

Enjoy~
Draga

Postby MaxTheDark » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:17 am

So, squirty view of the game's opening:
- Main character suffers from a case of 'id-rather-notsies', when you try to leave it forces you to change your clothes. Put in some work and have a logical consequence of not getting dressed properly, rather than arbitrarily telling player 'no'.
- Why does she not have time for a bath? Is there any reason why she has to be running late? Would it ruin the game if a player got a sneaky peak of her naked?
- Went to school, spent time in classes, left school, got bored with the game.

Will likely give it another try, but so far the game feels incredibly boring.

[EDIT]
Gave it another chance, was tedious as fuck, shitton of grind to get anywhere, terribly written. Used savegame editor to change my Corruption to 50, checked few options, extracted pics to see what am I missing, and I think I will leave the game at that.
I believe text dump is not a valid form of storytelling in video games. Video games are for interaction, not reading, therefore the story should be woven into gameplay instead.
MaxTheDark

Postby Draga » Fri May 06, 2022 12:44 pm

Hey everyone,

Sheroni Girls v0.9 is now out for all of my beta testers and above and will come out for public at the 27th May!

New Content:
-Added the second town into the game (8 new maps)
-Added a new map and event that happens while you travel to Woodcock
-Added Woodcock's introduction events and first main story quest
-Added some events for Angie at the beach
-Added 2 H-scenes involving Angie in Woodcock
-Added 1 new beach event for April's pet path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new beach event for Kira's girlfriend path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new beach event for John's boyfriend path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new beach event for Marcus' boyfriend path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new H-scene on Kira's girlfriend path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new H-scene on April's pet path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new H-scene on John's boyfriend path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new H-scene on Marcus' boyfriend path (Woodcock)
-Added a second meeting in the Janitor's base (will unlock after you arrive in Woodcock)
-Added a new quest to the Janitor's path (just the quest indikation, more janitor content coming with v0.10)
-You can now buy a Bikini in Idamville (once you met the requirements)
-Added a new variant scene to the bathtub masturbation on Stella's (Lucy's mom) date night (Idamville)
-Added the new scenes to the gallery

Updated Content:
-Using the mine advances time by one now
-Using the secret entrance at the mine only advances time by one instead of going straight to the evening now
-Added proper night lighting at the Training refuge and Master's Base
-You can now skip and auto-win Britney's and April's race on PE class at school after you lost at least 2 times
-You can now sell materials and items at the Weapon & Armor Shop in Woodcock
-Text revision, minor changes and bugfixes
Draga

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects