[Renpy] Chasing the Cheerleader v0.1

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[Renpy] Chasing the Cheerleader v0.1

Postby lanathor » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:58 pm

I am the Reepyr and some of you may know me as the creator of Adventures of Tara. During the creation of that game I worked with 3DZen who has been one of the top 3D art creators for quite a while and he was kind enough to create some animations for me. Well, after a while we decided to work on a project together and so we bring you...

The main story is about a college professor who has a serious crush on one of his students who happens to be a cheerleader. Thus the name of the game. ;)

We've been working on this for a while and have a demo release of the first days content. It is created using Ren'Py and there are a few things we chose to do that are different than a lot of games. One is that almost every dialogue in the game has a specific image for it (no more conversations where the characters expressions never change no matter what they are saying), and two is that there are a lot of choices throughout the day which can lead to many different outcomes. Will he succeed in getting the girl?

Get arrested for breaking the law?

You figure out the path that you want to play by checking out all the possibilities.

We do have a Patreon page that we hope you will consider pledging to if you see the potential of what we are trying to create. This is our first project together and we plan for it to be small enough to be completed in a fairly short amount of time. After that, if we have enough support, we have some other larger projects in mind.

Thanks for checking it out, enjoy!

Reepyr & 3DZen
lanathor

Return to Non-Flash Projects