[RPGMakerMV] Pathetic Demon (v0.3C)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[RPGMakerMV] Pathetic Demon (v0.3C)

Postby MackU » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:35 pm

-Story-
The story takes place in a University with a particular set-up: It has its own currency and economy. You are allowed to sell any kind of services as long as both parties agree: Having someone do your homework, paying someone to shut up… or even to have sex with them! The adventure starts as our hero just got expelled of the said university after being falsely accused of rape but luckily he meets a demon who offers him a new identity. In exchange for it, he needs to develop the demon’s power and for that… he needs to have sex with as many girls as possible!​

-Patreon-
https://patreon.com/MackU

-Download-
WIN:
https://mega.nz/#!JWwWwYaL!aSksvVn7wzQq ... l0Nh5-d7bM

https://letsupload.co/27led/Pathetic_De ... 3c_Win.zip

-Gameplay-
The game is a battle fuck RPG, meaning that the battles aren't about fighting monsters but about having your way with girls instead!
The game will focus on releasing multiple types of fights to make it more entertaining.
The game currently contains many different types of fights to diversify the gameplay here are some of them:

The Lust fights:
To win those fights you need to keep the girl close to an orgasm for a certain number of turns while making sure she doesn't orgasm

The Spot fights:
Those are closer to the classic RPG fights, you need to make the girl's HP drop to 0 using sexual skills.
There is a little twist though, your techniques won't too much damage unless you find her weak point. (eg: breast.)

The Focus fights:
Those are played using a bar
You cannot technically lose them, but the scene will change based on whether you successfully
hit the red zone or not and how many times you fail.
So it's up to you to decide if you want to succeed or fail and get dominated.

And many more!

-Screenshots-
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by MackU on Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
MackU

Re: [RPGMakerMV] Pathetic Demon (v0.01)

Postby Darthjake » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:31 pm

Good to see you here Mack, this is a fun little game, still a WIP, but I think the story and art are both good.
Darthjake

Postby MackU » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:22 pm

Darthjake Wrote:Good to see you here Mack, this is a fun little game, still a WIP, but I think the story and art are both good.

Oh hey there Darth! Thank you once again for your words of encouragement and your interest in the game!
Glad to see you here, it's always nice to see a familiar face around!
MackU

Postby Dead2112man » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:11 pm

One thing is true, you already know of the typos. But overall, very well thought out demo. Very well balanced out story to not just be sex. Definitlly keep the humor that Bulif and Rakel have. Hit me up (after you have made your minimum amount of post) if you want more eyes to find bugs and typo's. And welcome to the LoK community.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby MackU » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:29 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:One thing is true, you already know of the typos. But overall, very well thought out demo. Very well balanced out story to not just be sex. Definitlly keep the humor that Bulif and Rakel have. Hit me up (after you have made your minimum amount of post) if you want more eyes to find bugs and typo's. And welcome to the LoK community.

Thank you for playing the Demo, I'm glad to hear that you liked it. I'll definitely keep the humor and do my best to keep on improving everything!
I should get a new proofreader on the update after the one coming next so don't worry about it, you don't have to take some of your personal time for this but I appreciate the enthusiasm, it's always nice to see people who like the game enough to want to help! (sorry if my answer takes some time to come, as you said I still don't have the 10 posts yet.)
MackU

Postby Luka2005 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:09 am

Hmm i'm not much for visual novels but i might look into it later.
Luka2005

Postby MackU » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:21 am

Luka2005 Wrote:Hmm i'm not much for visual novels but i might look into it later.

Yeah, you should probably wait for the next update then, since it will be more focused on adding gameplay.
MackU

Postby Luka2005 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:30 pm

Guess i'll wait then, but for now if you could post screenshots of scenes that'd help too , if it's possible.
Luka2005

Postby Darthjake » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:38 pm

Here some teasers.

Pathetic Demon 1.png

Pathetic Demon 2.png

Pathetic Demon 3.png

Pathetic Demon 4.png
Darthjake

Postby MackU » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:38 pm

Well there you go haha, thank you for doing it for me Darth!
MackU

Postby Luka2005 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:19 pm

For once i'd like to play that sort of game from the female's side :P
Luka2005

Postby MackU » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:43 pm

The game will actually have multiple playable characters during the story, the next one is also going to be a male tho.
But I'm thinking about adding playable girls in the future!
MackU

Postby Luka2005 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:07 am

I mean i've always wanted to play the girls in the flash games i've played.... like for Pokemon henatai for instance i've wanted to play as Misty or some of the pokemon... you know from the view of the girls getting fucked sorta like Guardia forest and babysitters club (Also made by humbird0.)
Luka2005

Postby MackU » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:57 am

Yeah, games with female protagonist are actually pretty popular (which is probably why there are a lot of them on the adult game market). I remember doing a survey about adult games long ago before I did my game and was surprised to see how many people liked female protagonists. Well, even if I say surprised I actually understand the appeal, most of the adult games I played myself had female protagonist. But in the end, I still went with a male protagonist because of the story I had.

And that’s why in the long run I think I’ll probably have at least one of the female member of the group be a playable character who has her own mini-arc. (Though there will also be another female playable character since there is an arc of the main story where the player will play a female character but that one isn’t coming very soon.)
MackU

Postby Luka2005 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:31 am

Yeah but sometimes the female protagonist still don't have the same feel as the NPCs do...
Luka2005

Postby MackU » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:38 am

You mean as a character with their emotions or as a player when you control them?
MackU

Postby Darthjake » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:46 pm

Probably ;means the playstyle. Like Naked Order, you are the one being molested, instead of doing the molesting, but I could be mistaken.
Darthjake

Postby Luka2005 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:33 pm

Well let me put up an example, (I have issues with typing details) Even though i think the DarthJake gets it right.

So let's take the Pokemon hentai version, I'd rather be like pikachu or the pokemon and having to battle through like a forest of sexy spearow with the possibility of being molested.... or maybe just the ability to play as one of the pokemon as the main char instead....
Luka2005

Postby MackU » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:00 pm

Oh yeah, I see what you mean! There will actually be something like this during the story where the player will be able to play as a female member of a sports team from the school.

It’s the character I was speaking about earlier but it’ll be on the third arc so it's sadly not the nearest one (The first version was the prologue and the next patch will have the begging of the first arc.)
MackU

Postby Luka2005 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:54 pm

hmm yeah i've wanted games where if you complete it with one character you had to do it as another with all the same setting so like in the pokemon hentai game first you beat it as ash then you beat it as pikachu or just have the option to play as the pokemon, so yeah it'd switch it out so say if you were playing pikachu pikachu is now the main and cannot be fainted or you'll lose the game... something like that would have been great.
Luka2005

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects