Immoral Sorceress (Complete) [Corruption]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Immoral Sorceress (Complete) [Corruption]

Postby pizzacat » Fri May 24, 2019 1:49 pm

[RPG Maker MV] Immoral Sorceress (Complete) [Corruption, Moral Degeneration, Gender-Bender]

Hi everyone,
This is a corruption themed h-game I've been making more recently, called Immoral Sorceress.

Here's a bit about the game:
Seifer, a 66 year old criminal, uses the main fruit of his teacher's life research, "Young Maiden", to become a young girl. Having also recently completed his own research on how to obtain unlimited mana, he now seeks to fulfill his desires for power, revenge, lust for beautiful girls, as well as regain the penis he lost from changing genders. Through moral degeneration and corruption, he seeks to turn these girls into extremely loyal, horny followers. For every girl he corrupts, his total mana grows and he inches closer to his perverse goals.
------

This game was made with rpg maker mv and was partly inspired by a game called "Village of Nightmare". This game also uses an active battle system similar to games like "Chrono Trigger".
Warning though, this game may have some very dark themes.

Screenshots:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

]Image

You can always download the latest version on my blog here:
http://pizzacatmx.blogspot.com/

Also, please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. ^^
Last edited by pizzacat on Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
pizzacat

Re: Immoral Sorceress (Demo 2 - 7/16/2019) [Corruption]

Postby pizzacat » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:29 am

Updated! New demo 2 posted!
pizzacat

Re: Immoral Sorceress (Demo 3.1 - 10/30/2019) [Corruption]

Postby pizzacat » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:34 pm

New update! Demo 3.1 has been posted!
pizzacat

Re: Immoral Sorceress (Demo 3.1 - 10/30/2019) [Corruption]

Postby pizzacat » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:06 pm

update! Demo 3.1a (bugfix release) has been posted!
pizzacat

Re: Immoral Sorceress (Demo 4b - 09/15/2020) [Corruption]

Postby pizzacat » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:46 pm

New update! Demo 4b has been posted!
pizzacat

Re: Immoral Sorceress (Demo 4.5 - 01/08/2021) [Corruption]

Postby pizzacat » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:58 am

small update, demo 4.5 posted!
pizzacat

Re: Immoral Sorceress (Complete) [Corruption]

Postby pizzacat » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:35 pm

Update! Version 1.0 posted. The game is now completed!

Also a sequel to this game is in development. I've posted more about it here.
pizzacat

Postby Waffle » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:27 am

just started playing this.... when you said Dark.... D....mn very dark. I can tell you rushed things a bit in an effort to get the story ....
I'm guilty of that at times too. Each spell should have been broken up into 4 or more quests just to drag the story out more and not still all the dialog at one shot.
By breaking creating more quests you reduce the dialog per quest giving more time for the player to digest the story.

I just left the first village after 4 hrs of playtime. There is alot going on here. surprised no other comments...
Waffle

Edit: Seems to end there... sorta abrupt.
Overall, a pretty good horror game where you play as the really really bad guy/gal ...
I feel that even Clive Barker would have trouble coming up with scenes more messed up :mrgreen:
Waffle

Postby pizzacat » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:02 pm

Waffle Wrote:just started playing this.... when you said Dark.... D....mn very dark. I can tell you rushed things a bit in an effort to get the story ....
I'm guilty of that at times too. Each spell should have been broken up into 4 or more quests just to drag the story out more and not still all the dialog at one shot.
By breaking creating more quests you reduce the dialog per quest giving more time for the player to digest the story.

I just left the first village after 4 hrs of playtime. There is alot going on here. surprised no other comments...
Waffle

Edit: Seems to end there... sorta abrupt.
Overall, a pretty good horror game where you play as the really really bad guy/gal ...
I feel that even Clive Barker would have trouble coming up with scenes more messed up :mrgreen:

Thanks for all the feedback and thanks for playing! The direct sequel to this game has just been release, I'll make a thread for it too.
pizzacat

Return to Non-Flash Projects