Breeders of the Nephelym [3D, Monster Girl, Female+Futa]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Breeders of the Nephelym [3D, Monster Girl, Female+Futa]

Postby DerelictHelmsman » Sun May 19, 2019 2:44 am

This is a work in progress hentai game I have been creating since July 2016. Breeding mythical half-human-half-monsters is the goal, especially females, but there is much more to it. Additional information can be found on the Patreon, or you can join the game's Discord server.

Please consider supporting me on Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/BreedersOfTheNephelym

Latest public build can be found here:
https://mega.nz/#!Kv5jzYhJ!tLCbcY5dA0p4 ... WM3TkbI7Xc

Robust character creator.

Surprise sex, both ways.

Breed them.

Fleshy sex toys disguised as characters.

Glittery ass.
DerelictHelmsman
Newly Registered

Re: Breeders of the Nephelym [3D, Monster Girl, Female+Futa]

Postby Yllarius » Mon May 20, 2019 3:07 am

This game overall, is particularly solid. The level design and 3d modelling is absolutely amazing when compared to other 3d games.

That said, it feels like the games only goal is sex. there doesn't seem to be any point to actually breeding, as the only thing to spend money on is the ability to house new creatures, which you can easily get by capturing other creatures and selling em off. There's a harvest fluid mechanic that you can sell, but the NPC doesn't buy them in bulk, and other than skipping capture scenes it doens't seem to have any use either.

Stats exist, but don't seem to do much other than determine value? maybe making capturing easy, but it's already just a minor chore. Fertility increases as well, so that's a bonus I guess. The others seem useless afaik.
The presets for character generation are cool, but I can't seem to get access to some of the things those presets have, notably clothes.

Really, my suggestion is to add /goals/ for the player.
-Add in a money sink, like bills, that may increase in time.
-Decrease the value of selling fresh-caught nephelym.
-allow players to sell harvested fluids even if the NPC is full. (Reduce value based on amount the NPC has, make the NPC step towards her 'baseline' amounts each day.)
-Add in some forms of 'upgrades', consumables, clothes ect. This will allow players to sink money and give them things to do. I'd like to see consumables that can modify sizes or change physical traits for nephelym/players.
-Add in a map of some form, I like the idea of exploration, but a little idea of where things may be would be nice.
-(Suggestions)Add a chance for players to gain monster traits on pregnancy, allowing development to players as well as customization.

Anyways, keep up the good work, it's good fap material, I just feel as a /game/ it's a bit...meh.
Yllarius
Newly Registered

Postby nad destroyer » Mon May 20, 2019 9:32 pm

One day I will buy a new computer that can play this lol. My old ass computer just keeps on freezing when I tried. Looking good... sadly I can't add anything to that.
nad destroyer

Postby DerelictHelmsman » Tue May 21, 2019 8:28 pm

Thanks for the feedback, these are some great points.
It is still early in development and there is much left to do in terms of gameplay. Since I am just one guy, and this project is massive, I work in passes and some areas are farther along than others.
I will be sure to post major updates.
DerelictHelmsman
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects