Call of The Void v. 0.10.05 PC/Mac/Android (public)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Call of The Void v. 0.10.05 PC/Mac/Android (public)

Postby novel » Sat May 11, 2019 6:26 pm

"Call of the Void" - is a sandbox game where every decision you make can drastically change the course of game's story. Skills we've acquired while working on the first game will be utilized to the fullest while working on this project. The game will still be heavily story-oriented, however, this time you are free to choose what to do in the game's world. As for the render's quality, I think you've noticed the gradual improvement in quality over the period of work from the last project and I keep learning new stuff. Talking about sex scenes, you can expect the same quality if not even better than in my first project. "Call of the Void" is a redesign of our ideas. A new project with the same old approach to our work and style.

- Non-linear storytelling;

- Your choices influence the story;

- Few endings;

- Open world;

- A number of parallel evolving story lines;

- Beautiful graphics;

- Interesting main story;

- Animated sex scenes.

Censored: No
Version: 0.10.05
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Twists Of My Life
Genre:
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Sandbox, Combat, Animations, Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Creampie, Vaginal sex, RPG

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Link game:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/call-of-void-v-0-26782094

Link art:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/eun2mypm/
novel

Re: Call of The Void v. 0.10.05 PC/Mac/Android (public)

Postby MaxTheDark » Sat May 11, 2019 11:30 pm

If you like reading simulators, might be good, don't know, skipped the story.

If you're looking for a game, keep looking, because there isn't any.

'Your choices influence the story'? I chose to ignore the girl getting molested, was forced into a fight anyway. Picked option to run away, apparently that killed the two guys molesting the girl (somehow).

'Open World'? I don't know, my only experience was so linear that bar 3-4 choices, I've gone from prologue to forest encounter to conversation through forest to talking to some bartender by the cunning tactic of tapping space bar really fast.

Animated sex scenes? Maybe, didn't get to see any, but the game can't be bothered to animate characters walking through a forest so I'm not holding my breath.

Oh, and when you say 'Beautiful graphics', I'm assuming you've actually modelled the characters and those are not bought assets, am I right?
I believe text dump is not a valid form of storytelling in video games. Video games are for interaction, not reading, therefore the story should be woven into gameplay instead.
MaxTheDark

Return to Non-Flash Projects