Venture Seas [Erotic RPG][Trade Sim][Brothel Sim]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Venture Seas [Erotic RPG][Trade Sim][Brothel Sim]

Postby VentureSwitch » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:03 am

Header.png
Header.png (211.58 KiB) Viewed 1167 times

Venture Seas was not only created out of a personal desire to produce kinky smut, but for a desire to provide engaging game-play.

Design your player character, sail the seas, delve into dungeons, perform strategic card-based combat, buy and sell loot, romance your shipmates, run an on-board brothel, and generally get into erotic situations throughout this deep and intricate experience.

Please check out the Patreon overview for the most up-to-date information:
https://www.patreon.com/VentureSeas

Public Demo Here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wMhg7O-JGQrIf5FYUEId_civ-sTRmZ5p?usp=sharing

Official Discord:
https://discordapp.com/invite/C7JKZKS

EDIT actually fixed the link to the public demo builds, sorry for the repeated edits moderators :o
Attachments
I3.png
I3.png (682.69 KiB) Viewed 1167 times
I1.png
I1.png (687.14 KiB) Viewed 1167 times
VentureSwitch
Newly Registered

Re: Venture Seas [Erotic RPG][Trade Sim][Brothel Sim]

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:15 pm

After a lengthy loading time the game shut down while the console kept running. That happened several times. I didn't see anything suspicious in the console and eventually gave up. Maybe my system is to old. What are the requirements?
I NEVER run against walls.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby VentureSwitch » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:31 pm

RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:After a lengthy loading time the game shut down while the console kept running. That happened several times. I didn't see anything suspicious in the console and eventually gave up. Maybe my system is to old. What are the requirements?

That sucks to hear, but it does sound like a lack of available ram, here are the requirements:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minimum System Requirements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Memory: 3 GB 'AVAILABLE' RAM
Graphics: Card must support OPENGL 3.0 (Problems reported with integrated Intel graphics chips)
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 500MB available space

The game will crash during loading if there isn't enough unused (available) RAM.
VentureSwitch
Newly Registered

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:03 pm

It's the integrated graphic chip then.
I NEVER run against walls.
RunningAroundInCircles

Return to Non-Flash Projects