[RPG Maker] Futa Quest part II 1.85

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [RPG Maker] Futa Quest 0.85 part II

Postby FutaBox » Sat May 15, 2021 7:27 pm

We just released test version 0.95!
Patrons can find it on our Patreon page.
FutaBox

Re: [RPG Maker] Futa Quest 0.95 part II

Postby FutaBox » Thu May 20, 2021 6:36 pm

It's nice to once again present you with a new version!

The old saves work, but if for any reason you don't have them saved or anything else, you can use my made saves in the end of version 0.85

(be careful there are saves with futa-futa content)

What's new:

It seems to me that the content and quality of the text have improved.
It is up to you, our dear players, to judge and make the final verdict.
As planned, since the beginning of the development of version 0.95, it focuses more on futa content than all previous parts.
Significant progression of Kate's story.
A new futa character.
So far, the most complicated futa animation we've ever done (it's really quite an experience for us).
New nights with Maiko and her assistant, but now Roxy leads.
A second new character who was previously in the shadows, but now decides to meet Roxy in person.
And as usual a bunch of other small details that I don't remember or didn't write on purpose.

Remember, you need to go through the fireplace in Roxy's room to get to the memory room.

Fix: Fixed some stylistic mistakes in the text.

New information about version 0.95 has been added to the walkthrough file.
FutaBox

Postby FutaBox » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:36 pm

The Finish Line

When there's not much time left before release, and the pile of work is finally starting to finish little by little, that's when you can fully realize what you have left to do. I get to the release with no problem at all.
I only have half a scene left to finish, and then at the end, I just have to do the translation.
The coder has much more to do.
He hasn't been able to devote much time to the game lately, so now he's paying for this circumstance with his life at the computer, literally.
He says that as usual, he will do everything at the last minute, but surely by September 20, as promised.

Now, as for some of the innovations that apply to membership levels.
From now on, access to the $1 tier closes, and the option to support us for $2 opens.
It's time to improve the rewards for the people who support us.
$2 - the opportunity to get a test version 3 days before the public release.
$5 - the ability to get a test version 10 days earlier instead of 5 days
$10 - getting big spoiler posts
- posts with your suggestion of a reference in a future background (the best will be definitely added)
$15 - voting for new costumes that will appear in new updates
- maximum spoiler posts that can be made
That's the end of the changes, and we're going ahead with version 1.05, which will be finished in a little while.
FutaBox

Postby dannub » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:32 pm

Tried out the game, and a couple of pretty big comments...

1. The 0.65 version seems to end very abruptly (or at least it tells me there's no more content for teaching or Velma) which doesn't really lead into 0.95. I'm hoping version 1.00 will be the full game and it won't be separated into part 1 and part 2.

2. I would very strongly recommend getting someone to edit the script before releasing 1.00. I can tell English isn't your first language, and that's fine. However, the way the script is written is very jarring, to the point where I'm skipping past the dialogue because it's so hard to read.

Other stuff...

3. In the first screen with everyone's houses, it'd be great if you could adjust the environment so you don't have to go around bushes and trees to reach everyone's house. Having bushes and whatnot is fine, but it gets really old having to go around them when you have to revisit places repeatedly.

4. Some scenes in 0.65 seemed pointlessly repeated. Specifically, when "training" Velma, you have to raise her infusion level, but some scenes are just repeated word for word. There's not much point in making the player click through the exact same dialogue. Likewise, you have to teach the same lesson several times without many changes. Sometimes you get added dialogue if you've raised Velma's affection enough, but it's still a lot of repeated dialogue. Being able to skip through the repeated dialogue or just do an abbreviated scene would be better.

5. Ultimately I like the game and the concept behind it. It's mostly the script and pacing that's holding it back.
dannub

Postby FutaBox » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:43 pm

We have released test version 1.05!

A reminder that if you for any reason don't want to deal with Patreon and their taxes, you can always support us on Subscribestar.
FutaBox

Re: [RPG Maker] Futa Quest part II 1.05

Postby FutaBox » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:20 pm

We've released the new version - 1.05!

For the version with one in the beginning, we tried to make it even more special. According to the amount of sexual content I see in front of me, I think we did it.

Saves work in version 0.85 and earlier, all others the game simply will not see.
You can use my save, it is made so that you can evaluate only new content.

For version 1.05 I have changed the principle and will not list here all the changes in the game, I'll just say that Hannah, Princess, Rachel, and Connie, and underground lessons got new content. This is done because if I start listing them, I will surely make a lot of spoilers and just ruin a lot of people's impressions of the play. So I don't want to be that dude who usually spoils the storyline stuff in a cinema.

I will just say that during the development I was able to improve my anatomy drawing and backdrop drawing skills even more. I redrew Roxy for the menu.

Have a great time playing, and be sure to give us your feedback after the game.

Fix:

In the underground classroom, the hint at the board explains more fully now what you will need to do to activate it.

Fixed minor typos in the text.

Added the actual walkthrough in the game folder.
FutaBox

Postby FutaBox » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:21 pm

Happy holiday of fun and horror, I wish all the bad things to go away from you and your loved ones, and our game with each new update to be more and more fascinating.
The gift - animation you can find on my Patreon page, the public post.
FutaBox

Postby FutaBox » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:06 pm

Futa Quest development news #30

Many people have written me this on Discord and so your prayers have been answered.
As you can see from the pictures since version 1.15 you will be able to significantly increase Roxy's walking speed. From just fast to super-fast, and generally customize it to your liking.
Another of the nice things that will be added with the release of the new version, is the ability to remove the text from the screen at any time during the dialogs by pressing the right mouse button to enjoy the picture. One more click on the right mouse button will put the text back and the game will continue.
If you for whatever reason need to skip an already seen scene or any other text even faster just hold the W key for as long as you want until you skip the whole part.
It seems to me that these are very nice little things for a more comfortable and enjoyable game.
FutaBox

Postby FutaBox » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:52 pm

We have released test version 1.15!
It will be available to the public in early January.
FutaBox

Re: [RPG Maker] Futa Quest part II 1.15

Postby FutaBox » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:13 pm

We are very happy that we were able to release the new version on time, thus making a great holiday present to you, dear friends.

The main characters of this update will be Kate and Connie, which means even more exhibitionism and futa-futa love.

The jewel of 1.15 is the new mini-game.
We took into account past mistakes and the wishes of the players and on this basis made everything cooler and bigger.
Now the achievements for completing the challenges work as they should.
The mini-game can be passed in two completely different ways.

The animation of the sex scene is as good as ever and won't leave anyone indifferent.
I'd really like to go into a little more detail here, but I can't in order to avoid too many spoilers.

New costumes for Roxy (2 costumes) and one for Connie.

Since version 1.15, the button to increase the standard speed of walking on the map is available in Roxy's room.

Your latest saves work, but if you lost them, you can always use our saved file in the game.

Also, we found a way to take even more care of the players with disabled futa-futa filter and made for them a personal ending of the new version.
Although for such players, our team still advises passing the game without this filter, because they lose just a huge amount of content and the opportunity to get acquainted with the wonderful character - Kate.

*For the complete version, we've updated the walkthrough and the memory room.*

P.S.: For all players who will play the new version, there will be a Christmas gift waiting under the tree, don't forget to pick it up.

P.P.S.: I and coder warmly congratulate you on the coming new year and wish you all the best.

May troubles and illnesses bypass you and your loved ones, and may you stay as cool as you are ❤️
FutaBox

Postby FutaBox » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:21 pm

We added the android port of the game made by an awesome user called the66.
I thank him very much for his work.
FutaBox

Postby FutaBox » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:16 pm

We made an interesting post on Patreon but you can read it right here!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

A grand summary of 2021

Greetings my dear friends in the new year 2022.

Perhaps the title makes you think about what grandiose results they want to tell us, so make yourself a cup of tea or coffee and sit in your favorite chair, because there will be an unusual amount of text.

It's great that we finally managed to release version 1.15 before the new year and just in time for Christmas.

Now, when the main work has gone away, we can evaluate all the work done last year in a relaxed and festive atmosphere.

Let's start with version 0.85, which was released in January.

Of course, I won't list all the changes from previous versions, but only the ones that stand out from the rest more than others.

The most obvious difference in version 0.85 can be considered the animation of Hannah who pleasures herself in the medical office.

This was the second attempt of its kind, showing an animation that really brought the picture to life.

The first sex animation in Roxy and Maiko's class was too simple and ill-conceived for me (except for the animation of the penis under the skirt, which was awesome). The complete lack of any experience was a factor.

So you can say with version 0.85 we really began to master such a complex process as drawn animation.

Version 0.95 was full of bright and hard challenges for me as an artist.

Finally, another background futanari, Rey, appeared.

It turned out that besides Roxy, Maiko also has another living helper toy, a girl known as The Thing.

For the first time ever in the development of a game called Futa Quest, there was a sex scene with three characters at once.

You can't imagine how difficult it was for me to do such a large amount of artwork in one shot for the first time. And as if that wasn't enough for me, the sex animation also included the three characters Kate, Rey, and Roxy. (in the baths)

Just then I almost burned out from overworking both in the game and at my main job.

If it wasn't for the help of my friend coder who managed to get me out of all this mess, I don't know what I would have done.

After that case, we started to make at least some sane schedule for working on the game.

Version 1.05

The fact that we had a great change in the work and rest schedule helped us a lot in the aftermath, especially for me.

We had to take a little longer than usual 4 months instead of the standard 3.5, but it was worth it.

The amount of character content in the form of scenes was a record at the time.

There was a mini-game in the main game, which caused quite a heated discussion. (Connie's exhibitionism in the park.)

I've made great progress in the quality and detail of the pictures. (the first picture on which I tested my new knowledge and abilities was Roxy representing Hannah in costume to the class)
All the following pictures will be like this. This is now the new standard of our higher quality.

I worked on the animation as well, and for the new version, I was able to add even more fine details and overall smoothness.

I'm very proud of version 1.05 because I managed to add a lot of content for four characters at once (Hannah, Connie, Princess, Rachel)

The amount of sexual content has tripled, and you could always see at least a few characters in the scenes now.

The version was another serious challenge for us because our small team of two people needed to show a good amount of content in a little over 2.5 months, not to lose quality, and continue to improve all other aspects of the game.

Not a trivial task we faced at the time.
Very not trivial, I want to tell you.

And once again, my dear friend coder came to my aid. Without his help, I definitely would not have been able to do what I do.
He is the only person who continues to believe in me even in such moments when it seems like the whole world is against you and you lose any inspiration. I know you will read this too, and so I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Dude, if it weren't for you, none of this would have happened, and even I would have been a completely different person.

In short, with a lot of time spent planning and discussing everything, we got to work.

THERE WILL BE SPOILERS NEXT, IF YOU HAVE NOT YET PLAYED THE NEW PART, IT IS BETTER NOT TO READ NOW!!!

From the story's point of view, I think the highlight of the new version was Kate's declaration of love for Roxy.

The two futas were able to go through so much in such a short time that they somehow imperceptibly became kindred spirits.
When I read about this episode in the game myself my heart sometimes skipped a beat, it was a nice feeling ( even though I drew all the scenes, I didn't know until the last moment that it would turn out this way).

On the technical side, I think so far, that the top of my creativity is a new animation. Anyone who has already played it knows what I mean.
It is incredibly beautiful and sexy.

Of course, there is still work to do, but compared to even the last version is a big step forward. If you compare it with version 0.85, it's like the peak of Everest.

The second part of version 1.15 can rightfully be considered an updated mini-game with Roxy.

We took all our previous mistakes into account and tried to make something really fun and memorable out of them. We can conclude from your positive feedback and lack of criticism that we succeeded.

And of course, the achievements began to work as they should. I mean as nice little bonuses.

The adventures with Connie were also bright and memorable.
Her exhibitionism finally got to the level of direct interaction with other people.

I was also very pleased with the ending.

Connie didn't become a futanari, but at the same time, she had a lot of opportunities and perspectives in front of her.

You'll see what big plans we have for her in the future.

Summary of the results:

In spite of all the difficulties and complications, we still manage to get everything together and release it just in time for the holiday.

We can say that we managed to finish last year with a deep sense of satisfaction from all that we were able to conquer and experience together with you.

We were all this time with people who believe in us more than anyone else and want to see us get better and better with the game.

P. S.Stay tuned very soon there will be a post about what to expect in version 1.25

Thank you for your attention.
FutaBox

Postby FutaBox » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:22 am

Test version 1.25 is released!
FutaBox

Re: [RPG Maker] Futa Quest part II 1.25

Postby FutaBox » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:15 pm

Futa Quest development news #37

For too long, this high-born proud girl has been on the sidelines.
(you can find the sketch on our Patreon page)

Roxy has worked long and hard to seduce her and her efforts are finally beginning to bear their bountiful fruit.
Of course she couldn't have gotten this far without the maid's involvement. The little traitor, of course, will not be able to stay away.

As for the development, I can say that everything is proceeding as planned without any difficulties.

With each new version there is more and more sexual content and soon there won't be a girl in the camp who doesn't know the futa's secret.
FutaBox

Postby FutaBox » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:01 pm

Release Date 1.35

Here comes the moment expected by everyone when we can confidently announce the exact release date of the test version 1.35

Version will be released on July 29!

We manage to finish everything in the usual time frame even though the version will now tell and continue the story of 4 characters instead of the standard 3.
Also, the scenes are getting hotter and therefore more difficult to implement. So, this is a considerable achievement for us.

By the way, I wanted to clarify for those people who are interested in how the charges proceed and want to support us at the end of the month when the version is released.
Don't worry, if you support us on 29,30 or 31 the next payment will only be processed one month from your payment date. We have activated this system because we believe it is the fairest possible system.
FutaBox

Postby FutaBox » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:42 pm

The new test version 1.35 was just released on Patreon!
FutaBox

Re: [RPG Maker] Futa Quest part II 1.35

Postby FutaBox » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:32 pm

The post was updated, visit our Patreon page and learn what's new!
FutaBox

Postby FutaBox » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:06 pm

Alpha test scene for version 1.45 is now on Patreon!
FutaBox

Postby FutaBox » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:08 pm

The release date of the new version
We continue to work hard on development and are now ready to tell you the exact release date of the test version.

It will be ready by October 12.

Closer to the release date we will publish all the changes that will be waiting for you in the new version.
Please also note that the time frame before going public is slightly longer.

P.S. No matter what happens in the world and no matter how much the countries fight with each other, we hope to continue to raise your mood, to make you happy, and to give only the best emotions.
Without the support of such great fans it would be just impossible.

With a lot of love in my heart and gratitude for everything,
your Futabox.
FutaBox

Postby FutaBox » Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:14 pm

Test version 1.45 was just released on Patreon.
FutaBox

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects