[GameMaker] Kingofbrocoli - Demon Hunt Squad

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[GameMaker] Kingofbrocoli - Demon Hunt Squad

Postby kingofbrocoli » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:20 pm

I just made a thing

Demon Hunt Squad

What is Demon Hunt Squad?

A monster breeding sandbox-ish HRPG made in game maker where you get to catch, breed and train a variety of characters so you can form your own invincible demon army as you explore the postwar ruins of the skeleton city, uncover mysteries, solve puzzles, do quests and overcome enemies along the way.

Version 0.Donatetomypatreon.3

Current built includes:
Game content
-3 locations.
-2 puzzles.
-Showcase of the almost fully Animated Rock,paper,scissor capturing mechanics. (still needs idle and damage animations but I may end up changing the sprites)
-A 50% ready Breeding & Harvesting Engine.

Sexual Content
-6 Animations. (3 for interspecies sex,3 for unit harvesting)
Pairings: Male on Female/Male on Futanari/Futanari on female/female on female.
Available characters: Catgirl/werewolf/omnibus/human female.

Latest build:
Download from blog:
https://brocoligamesdevlog.blogspot.com/
Mega:
https://mega.nz/#!u3BXkSYb!PAhT2jR7kqcN ... z6wJkzE350

these are all gifs, open then so they can play.
Last edited by kingofbrocoli on Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
kingofbrocoli

Re: [GameMaker] Kingofbrocoli - Demon Hunt Squad

Postby kingofbrocoli » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:57 pm

Dayuuuum, I'm the 1st post on my own thread? that's sad.
Updated OP
What was added:
1.- I had a bad case of feature creep and began working on a data base, once it’s ready it will make each creature it’s own individual unit.
2.-Added a fertility bar, this bar fills according to the fertility level of each unit allowing you to spawn new units once it’s filled. As it is now, new units will spawn regardless of the state of the bar, need to have the data base working first.
3.-A new icon will appear when in contact to a interactable item.
4.-Made the game an exec file that requires no installation. (should work on most OS, let me know if it doesn’t work on yours)
5.-Added win and lose conditions during the capture minigame.
6.-Omni,Wolf and catgirl characters added into the pc.
7.-Added clues so players can know how to solve the puzzles.
8.-Clicking on the map should now open the map.
9.-Fixed most resolution issues, animations/game should run smoothly
10.-Changed control imput.
kingofbrocoli

Postby Bremen Mask » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:47 am

Pretty neat project, I like the art work.

I'm stuck after solving the first puzzle. I have no idea where to use the wrench.
Bremen Mask

Postby kingofbrocoli » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:11 pm

Bremen Mask Wrote:Pretty neat project, I like the art work.

I'm stuck after solving the first puzzle. I have no idea where to use the wrench.

have you already found the hammer? you just need to break the meat grinder to get the token, then use that token on the statue. with that you'll have all the tools needed to dick around with the boiler.
should probably add better descriptions, like saying it's a "flimsy meat grinder" and "this statue has a coin slot at it's base" or something.
kingofbrocoli

Postby Dongman » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:58 am

This looks absolutely fantastic so far.
Dongman

Postby kingofbrocoli » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:15 am

Dongman Wrote:This looks absolutely fantastic so far.

always a honor to receive a compliment from the dongman,could always be better tho.
kingofbrocoli

Postby kingofbrocoli » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:23 am

V0.03
1.-Added a intro sequence, having a name serves no purpose yet and had to scrap the dialogue tree, because of lack of time. can be skipped by clicking on your map.
3.-3 new animations, now every unit available can be harvested and breed.
4.-Added loyalty stat, a level 5 loyalty is now required to breed your units, in order to gain loyalty,the PC needs to harvest each unit, loyalty will be linked to the PC charisma stat, more is planned with this stat.
5.-finished constitution stat, units now require to have at least 1 point of constitution to be able to breed/be harvested, constitution replenishes by sleeping on the bed located at the base location.
6.-1st harvesting quest added, exchange 20 bottles of demon cum for a key item.
7.-1st house upgrade added,use the key item gained from the harvesting quest and unlock the shed.
8.-Eggs, eggs will begin spawning once the shed upgrade is unlocked. Each egg takes 5 in game days to hatch. (trying to breed the eggs will crash the game)
9.-Simplified Boiler puzzle, since it was not fun, simply solve it by destroying it.
10.-Added a second cat girl to the 1st dungeon,find the key to the classroom and capture her (the key is still named token, forgot to change the name)
Remember to take notes of their patterns so if you miss one you can capture the other.
11.-Added a couple more names to the random name generator.

Known bugs:
clicking on the about button will crash the game.
game crashes when switching between fullscreen and nomal.
will fix them asap.
kingofbrocoli

Postby Dongman » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:22 am

I tried out the new version, and the animations are great as always. Still couldn't figure out the safe puzzle, though I'm generally bad at those, and I fucked up on the boiler encounter. It would be helpful if the game explained the combat system. Above all though, I'm glad to see this game isn't dead. I've seen too many promising projects get abandoned/have their devs vanish off the face of the earth.
Dongman

Return to Non-Flash Projects