Tales Of Arcania 0.4

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Tales Of Arcania 0.4

Postby real_homie » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:33 pm

So, firstly, hello everyone!
So, the new year has come and with it the new version of Tales of Arcania, with the latest update done a lot !!!
I revised the concept of the game and now I can say I am ready to realize all my ideas. I worked for a long time on this skeleton of this BETA, so I hope it will go further more easily.
At the moment, BETA was released to work with you, dear friends, your help with the balance of the main mechanic will be invaluable, at the moment it is a mechanic - Slaves Trainer.
So do not hesitate to write comments if somthing seems incomprehensible or difficult for you, or not difficult enough :)
By the next update I’ll completely change the prologue and add a lot more.
That's all, enjoy and see you soon!

Release Date: 2019-01-22
Developer: Image
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English, Russian

Genre:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

3dcg, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Fantasy, Vaginal sex, Creampie, and a lot of kinky stuff))

Video:

Let`s Play Tales(Male Straight)
https://vimeo.com/299230998

Screenshots:

Download:

Image|Image|Image|Image|Image
Last edited by real_homie on Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
real_homie

Re: Tales Of Arcania _BETA_0.1

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:59 am

Holy shit you need to enable skip. Game is buggy, can't save at the start, get black screens, ect.
RandomGuy2599

Re: Tales Of Arcania _BETA_0.1

Postby real_homie » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:38 am

RandomGuy2599 Wrote:Holy shit you need to enable skip. Game is buggy, can't save at the start, get black screens, ect.

You can just hit the Continue button and start from the Castle. What kind of bugs? You can get black screens only if drivers isn't okay or your PC is shitty^)
The game is perfectly saved after the prologue, and at key points (autosave before the battles). The prologue is already being remade and the new version will be completely different, nothing to worry about.
real_homie

Re: Tales Of Arcania 0.4

Postby real_homie » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:23 pm

Hello everyone, there is another update "Tales of Arcania", alredy on Patron.

Vimeo video preview

Changes in the version:

completely redesigned prologue,
now the selected character also "pumped" skills in the training of slaves,
a new map and locations with the corresponding NPCs,
"Castle" turned into an "Mansion",
fixed a few bugs and typos in the text,
other minor fixes.
real_homie

Postby real_homie » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:55 am

Hi everyone a new version (0.5.1) already available for dowload

Changes:

• New race -Elfs
  • Over 1000 new pics!
real_homie

Postby real_homie » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:10 am

You can find link on my Patreon page, if you want to make a real contribution, welcome))
I understand that 15$ can be costly (is it?), so I periodically arrange sales on Itch.io and GameJolt, right now you can get a new version for less than 5$. If you really like the game - support on Patreon, without support the game will simply die, you don't want this, rigth?
real_homie

Postby real_homie » Thu May 09, 2019 3:22 pm

Hello, my friends! The new update of the game "Tales of Arcania" is already here, I apologize for being a bit late with the release, I try to release new versions every month.

So, briefly about the update:

1. New race! - Half-kins!

In total, the game will have 4 or 5 half-human races - cats, dogs, foxes, wolves (tannuki optional).

In this update - Half-kins Cats. (meow!)

2. Over 1000 new pics!

3. Fixed a bug in the "Guild", the race was not checked during the closure of the contract, now everything works correctly) race matters))

4. Fixed several errors and typos in the text.

Hey, you were already on my Discord channel, and Twitter? There I occasionally post Wips, uncensored pics and other materials.
real_homie

Return to Non-Flash Projects