Amour v0.62 beta

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Amour v0.62 beta

Postby Octopussy » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:13 pm

Hello guys from LoK Forums! ^^

After you guys liked my previous game - The Tower, I'm happy to show you my another game!
This game was a just fixed-action-shooter where you should shoot down enemies.
Player character is angel girl which should bring love to these poor creatures with bullets of love, or by "other" way, but she is not immortal so she should be careful with this "other" way ^~ ~ ♫

At this moment I finished 3 locations of the game, and 2 of them are already opened to all ^^

Here is link on game: link

Also if you like my game you can support me on my Patreon ^~
Attachments
Amour_v0.62_beta_D.zip
Amour v0.62 b_free
(63.08 MiB) Downloaded 194 times
Octopussy
Newly Registered

Re: Amour v0.62 beta

Postby MiscChaos » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:05 am

So I played both this and the Tower over the course of a day and so. And I really enjoyed both of them, Amour probably more than Tower. Tower basically stops getting difficult after level 40 or so. This was a trial in very quickly trying to figure out what weapons to use in what situations and the customization you need to survive for even a bit. The dang slug ammo on the shotgun is the only reason I survived the jungle level since it knocked out the armored enemies so quick. On that note, it's kind of nice how quickly you go from "Well this is a useless weapon" to "Holy shit I needed this weapon!" like I did with the shotgun. The only weapon I'm still not really sure how to use is the bow. Still, it's hella fun and kudos for making it
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Screwbucket » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:46 am

Love it! I used to be a Patron, stopped, and now here I am tempted to re-sub to you! :P

Still chugging through the school level, but if I had any advice? There should be a better indicator that your magazine is running low. My suggestion is to modify the sound of the shots so their pitch increases ever so slightly once you get to your last 5 shots or so. This is normally apparent in normal projectile guns due to sound of the bullet being forced into the chamber by the spring differs as the spring gets less tension on it (as it has fewer bullets in it), but I've seen this done with energy weapons to great effect in games like Warframe.

It doesn't have to be the pitch, but some audio indicator that your mag is about dry would be an amazing addition.

Also, as much as I appreciate the sounds of moans, you should really look into increasing your library of voices. I'm not sure if it's due to how long I spent playing The Tower or an actual issue of how many there are, but you really start to notice how many are at play after a little while.

Edit: I played it....yeah. I'm throwing money at you again. XD
Screwbucket

Postby CxSeth » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:16 pm

I quite enjoyed this one! The difficulty ramps up nicely, and the before/after feels great with every weapon upgrade. The sex animations are short and simple, but the full game seems like it will have a good variety. Definitely going to keep my eye on you!
CxSeth

Return to Non-Flash Projects