[RPGMK Ace]Queen in Deficit - updated 04.25.2021

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[RPGMK Ace]Queen in Deficit - updated 04.25.2021

Postby BrokenTorpedo » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:17 pm

Hello all, so here's the latest build of the adult RPG I am cooking up at the moment.
Well, the title doesn't make much of a sense does it? You can't really say a person is "in Deficit"...

Anyway, here you'll play as a newly crowned queen of a little kingdom, who has to pick up after her father's untimely death. And how she could end up solving many problem sexually.

It's inspired by and Paradox's EU series and Nerial's Reigns. And lots of Hentai RPGs, notably Clymenia's works.

It's still pretty early in production. Since I not only make the game, but also draw the CGs myself.
Though here are some screenshots of the game at its current status:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

changelog:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

04.25.2021(0.16a) changelog:

-New H-event with the Barbarian cultural event chain
-New H-event of Williamina in the arena of Verrtignis.
-Simple chatting option with Williamina in the Palace, though the content is still very lacking at the moment.

12.31.2020(0.15a)
-New event chain triggered after the Barbarian Chief's second scene.
-New H-event with the event chain mentioned above, trigger by talking to the Chief.
-New H-event in the Carmelli reconstruction event chain.
-Some other minor changes.

10.05.2020(0.14b)
- fixed the condition on the scandal erupted event.
- removed the random number showing up before the duke's events.
- fixed the stucking issue when talking with certain market NPC.

10.05.2020(0.14a)
-New H-event with the Duke.
-New H-event for the Barbarian in the hostage's resident.
-Some new random events.
-Some visual change in the main town corresponding to the statues.

07.15.2020(0.13a)
-New H-event in the Carmelli reconstruction event chain.
-New H-event follow up to the nude meeting.
-Reworked the Immediate Conscription decision.
-Minor dialog update for the repeatable horseback scene.

05.24.2020(0.12a)
-New H-event in the barrack.
-Next stage of the non-H Carmelli reconstruction event.
-Repeatable version of the poker game and the first bar scene with it.
-Fixed the bug where troops number won't go down in war at all.
-Readjusted the calculation of tax and expense.
-One minor dialogue update outside the bar.

03.31.2020(0.11a)
-A few random events that balances out things a bit.
-New event line that can be opened when reach maximum loan number.
-New H-event of Williamina in the arena of Verrtignis.
-New H-event in the arena of Verrtignis.

01.25.2019(0.10a)
-Expand the intro.
-New H-event when losing to the barbarian can be accessed, after the event that triggers when you get 50+ victory point against them.
-New non-H event in the Carmeli.
-A non-H scene in the Traders' League where you ask to extend the maximum amount of loans.
-A random event that triggers when you are at war while having high Prestige.

11.18.2019(0.09a)
-UI improvement.
-New non-H eventin the Carmeli.
-Two variations of Barbarian H-event in Carmeli hostage's resident.
-New H-event for low morale in the Barracks (civilian dress required)
-Added the recollection room, which could be accessed from the palace 2F.

You can check national status with the item "Administrative Report" I'd like to have a Interface that show national status on the menu in the future, but I don't have the skill for that, so it will have to wait.

And please report if you encounter bug. Thanks.
Any feedback would also be appreciated.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#F!OVI0zKaT!yFepLGI_3uBEezfOFUC2tQ

Follow on my development more closely here: https://brokentorpedo.blogspot.com/

And since this is a RPG Maker Project, You will need the RTP to run it, if you don't want to download the full package every time : http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages
Last edited by BrokenTorpedo on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:39 am, edited 14 times in total.
BrokenTorpedo

Re: [RPGMK Ace]Queen in Deficit

Postby FMC » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:39 am

Haven't played it yet, but I'm downloading it now. However, the situation is exactly something from my own fantasies, with a bit older / bigger breasted lady (Instead of 18 and flat chested). I have a bunch of fantasies of being someone in power that demands people fuck her, tie her up, etc, or they'd get fired, and how that spirals out of control. So you definitely have my attention for now.

EDIT: If you recruit, sometimes you'll trip and fall, but then nothing happens after that. You'll fall down, then move one tile down, and nothing else happens. You're softlocked.
FMC

Postby Darthjake » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:36 am

So far it seems like this might be something you'll like FMC, It's a little bare-bones, right now, but it seems good so far, I only caught a few spelling errors, like leaf for leave, etc, but it wasn't too immersion breaking.

I only played to the first H scene, with the breast fondling, but I'll keep an eye on this one.
Darthjake

Postby BrokenTorpedo » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:11 pm

FMC Wrote:EDIT: If you recruit, sometimes you'll trip and fall, but then nothing happens after that. You'll fall down, then move one tile down, and nothing else happens. You're softlocked.

Thanks for the bug report.
Here's a minor bug fix mainly for that: https://mega.nz/#F!OVI0zKaT!yFepLGI_3uBEezfOFUC2tQ
I also dded text to both results of battle against the duke.
And some other minor bug fixes.
BrokenTorpedo

Postby cheddaredgrizzly » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:50 am

Ok, There is a lot of potential for this game, but it is too early in Alpha right now to say for sure. Here are some points that you might wan't to concern yourself with.
I have been playing alot of Paradox games myself, Crusader Kings II most of all, but doing a game inspired by that through RPG maker comes with it's own difficulties.

1. Time. In EU and CK time can go by pretty quickly especially if you have your speed settings on a 3. That being said, time in comparison moves very slowly in your game so far. It seems to be very easy spend all of your money before the end of the month. Especially when we don't know how many days are left. If you can, create a Gui interface for the screen that will tell you your cash, and time (Month/Day/year).

2. It takes forever to get to your bed. It would be much more convenient when you enter your castle you have the option to simply go straight to bed, or explore.

3. I feel there should be more political strife in the Queen's kingdom, Especially if we take into consideration that she was a female Queen, in a (I assume) Agnactic-Cognatic Primogeniture government. If you play CKII long enough you know that anytime a king dies panic soon erupts. You need to make sure all your vassals are happy (Which you do have the start for that), Bribe them in any way to overcome their negative modifiers they have against you, and let's not forget any claimants to the kingdom. I think the Queen should have to worry about a male Uncle or Cousin (or female if there are none) who will have a good reason to invade her kingdom to claim the throne. Or even a vassal who wants to change the laws of succession to the Kingdom, or support a claimant to the throne. Maybe she has to outraise her army, or "bribe" them to dis-way them, or at the very least give her time to build her army.

4. If you add anything with Priests and the Pope, you know they won't like the fact the Queen is...well a woman. So you have that to work with too.

5. I saw for the war placeholder that you can buy weapons. Can you do that for your army? Maybe have a tech tree? Just a thought.

6. FUCK YOUR MAPS ARE BIG! Take's forever to get to one place to another.

7. The world map options are weird. I should press the space button on a town I want for the options to pop up, rather than have each option pop up every time I move my cursor.

8. The second time I went to the vassal, his wine moved off to the black void of the map, rather than the table.

9. More random events. I played through...maybe 9 days (lost count), and the merchant event popped up twice at the 2nd day and the 9th day.

That's all I can think of for right now. Hopefully this helps.
Morals don't apply to me. I'm a Bear made of Cheese.
cheddaredgrizzly

Postby BrokenTorpedo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:42 am

cheddaredgrizzly:
Well, I said it's inspired by Paradox games, not that I am recreating an entire system like that though, that's more than a little beyond my ability anyway.

1.Yea, the speed of how time passing isn't really a thing I am planing on following Paradox's example, their games cross generations after all. Though you are right, have a Gui interface tell you about the time and all is something I have plan for.

2.&6. Yea, that's a fair point, I got carried away making the maps. I will make more jump points latter.

3.Those are some good ideas, I would probably not make the vassals take too large of the portion, I fear it might got repetitive.
Though a claim the throne is something I do consider.

4.As a matter of fact, I do have plan to add the Church and something like the Papal States, though that's still just a concept at the moment, I’d like to focus on some of the stuff I am already working on first.

5.About the battle system, I am planing on using a SRPG system for Ace I found, and before the battle is the only time you would see the troops on your team and be able to manage the equipment

7.You are absolutely right about this, I will see to it.

9.There are more on the way, there are currently only three implemented, and one of them is a punishment for high infamy. The other is the infamous "Comet Sighted" from EU, I just have to have it here.

Thanks for all the feedback.
BrokenTorpedo

Postby FMC » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:09 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: When you get 'dethroned' (I bought that debug item to see what happens) all that happens is you get a text box saying a revolution happened and your character sprite disappears, but you're still allowed to go around as if nothing happened other than that. You should either have a game over screen, or keep the sprite so we can see where we're going. :P Plus, I know it's still early alpha, but I'd like to see a better description of what happens when you get overthrown, like what they do with a female ruler, if you catch my drift. :P

EDIT: Sue for peace caused my game to crash. Also, if you're captured in battle with no money, shouldn't you have to pay some kind of other ransom, or is that something planned in the future? :P Also, I tried about 40-50 times (including the days I slept in-game and save scumming) to get that 'high infamy' event, and I got about 15-20 cases of the comet, once I had the merchant's will, and never did I see the infamy. Either it's way too ridiculously low of a chance, or 100 infamy is not enough, and if that's the case, I'd like to have an infamy debug item too, because getting 100 infamy takes over 1500 ducal currently, and you know we don't have a lot to play around with, especially if you want other events too. Of course, that's just a request, since you do have the 'bad end button' and the 'lust increase' debug items too.
FMC

Postby BrokenTorpedo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:14 pm

FMC:
Oops, I think your status led you get one of the gameovers I have yet finished. I set all the conditions but left some of the result empty.
Fixed the dethroned events, now the unfinished ones will use the finished ones as place holder.
And yea I totally get what you mean :P
Fixed the Sue for peace crash.

Also, made the world map as cheddaredgrizzly suggest, though if you canceled the options you'll have to move before you can choose it again. Sorry, can't seem to find a way to bypass that.

About ransom, there will be other methods, sometimes will not even be optional. Not with the duke though, he's making it easy on you. Since he has his own approach as to how he'd like to mess with the PC.

The "high infamy" event has more than one condition, you need to be at a state of war, and not too great moral (moral<60, infamy >60). And sorry to disappoint you, but it's not a H event. Actually most of them are not planned to be H events. Also there is just not that many of them at the moment, I added two more in this update since I just finished them anyway, but they are not something write home about either.
BrokenTorpedo

Postby FMC » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:43 pm

I didn't expect it to be an H-Event, at least not a picture one. Honestly, I'm fine with text-only "H-events" that you only describe in text for things like that, I'm not THAT greedy, lol. I also just wanted to see what would happen, anyway.

Are you planning on different outfits being available for the MC? just curious, that's all, and this is all pre-alpha really anyway, so it's not like you have to have things set in stone, I'm just curious because this is one of the few new projects I've really taken an interest in lately (the other being XXXCivilization or whatever they called it).
FMC

Postby BrokenTorpedo » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:51 pm

FMC:
Yea, I do plan on adding more outfits for the MC,
Though those are not very hight on the priority. And they will all serve some purpose for some event chain, for example: a civilian disguise.
Unfortunately, they won't be something you can just dress PC up for just any scene. that'd multiple my workload in a way I don't think I can handle.
BrokenTorpedo

Postby BrokenTorpedo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:37 pm

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#F!OVI0zKaT!yFepLGI_3uBEezfOFUC2tQ (the same)
Update log
-New H event with the Duke.
-New H event in the farming province Carmeli when losing)
-Fast travel within hometown.
-Now you are able to take loan form the trader's league.
-Maps of Floranerica and Carmeli are now accessible.
-Some dialogue for some minor NPCs.
-Battle background noise.

Please report if you encounter bug. Thanks.
Any feedback would also be appreciated.
BrokenTorpedo

Re: [RPGMK Ace]Queen in Deficit - updated 01.16.2019

Postby imadude » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:04 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this was a text game titled "Queen Games" or something with stock hentai pictures. Is that correct?
imadude
Newly Registered

Postby BrokenTorpedo » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:45 pm

imadude:
Nope, but I know that game you are referring to, it was post here, and abandoned a few years ago I think?
I will admit I was aware of it and I do borrowed a few ideas from it.
BrokenTorpedo

Postby imadude » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:44 am

Ah. I see. I thought it had potential. Hope you can make it even better.
I was wondering if you can make the queen a sexpot who uses her sexuality as a weapon. Maybe incorporate a system that makes her more...corrupt, shall we say, as the game goes on and she does more sexual stuff that opens up that path.
imadude
Newly Registered

Postby BrokenTorpedo » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:24 pm

Minor Bug fix:
-Bug fixes, now the events with the Duke will work normally hopefully.
-Added some more random events ( since it's in the same file)
Download Link: https://mega.nz/#F!OVI0zKaT!yFepLGI_3uBEezfOFUC2tQ
BrokenTorpedo

Re: [RPGMK Ace]Queen in Deficit - updated 02.24.2019

Postby BrokenTorpedo » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:35 pm

Hello all, here's another update!
Added two new H events and some whatnot here and there, mainly some game mechanic stuffs:

-New H event with the Duke.
-New H event with recruiting.
-New mechanic: national decisions in the throne room,
you can now hire assistant officials to aid in minor tasks, once you gain enough territories.
-New control option: press A to hide text box, press Q to show text history.
-Church in Brezfort is now open, you can buy Absolution Certificate
which cleans your Infamy, but nothing else is there yet.

Download Link is the same as always: https://mega.nz/#F!OVI0zKaT!yFepLGI_3uBEezfOFUC2tQ
Have fun~
BrokenTorpedo

Postby icedragon13 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:29 am

after meeting with the ministrator for the loan queen walks up to guard and wont move anymore
icedragon13
Newly Registered

Postby BrokenTorpedo » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:25 am

icedragon13 Wrote:after meeting with the ministrator for the loan queen walks up to guard and wont move anymore

Oof, that's a big oversight on my part, somehow I made the PC's walking cycle in the last scene too long and it ended up carrying on there, sorry.
Should be fixed it now, link is the same.
BrokenTorpedo

Postby icedragon13 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:01 am

is it possible to enter the slums at any point in the current ver?

also dethrone buttion leads to a black screen with menu access if infamy is over a certain number
icedragon13
Newly Registered

Postby BrokenTorpedo » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:28 am

Sorry but nope, entering the slums requires the civilian disguise,which is not yet accessible.

As to the dethrone button, I will need to check, theoretically you should always got some game over.
BrokenTorpedo

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects