Catacombs of Lust (Complete)- Rpg Maker MV

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Catacombs of Lust (Complete)- Rpg Maker MV

Postby Desiring_Gen » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:11 am

You Can Get the Pre-Release FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!!
https://gamejolt.com/games/catoflust/365489

A while back, decided to create a short dungeon crawling game called Catacombs of Lust. The game would be simple and quick,
as there wouldreally be no storyline. Just fighting "MonsterGirls" that I drew myself. After a long hiatus, I finally got it completed.
Her are some of the things that game offers:

1. Handdrawn MonsterGirls- Though I'm not much of a drawer, I use my own art (Uncensored in Game)

03) Censored Battle.png

2. One-Time Encounters- Once you beat a group of Monsters, they are gone forever.

02) Crying Pixies.png

3. All-Girl Party- Which i thought of drawing nudes for as well but never got to it. Maybe in the future ;)

01) Five Floors.png
01) Five Floors.png (111.88 KiB) Viewed 1995 times
Last edited by Desiring_Gen on Fri May 03, 2019 3:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
Desiring_Gen

Re: Catacombs of Lust (Rpg Maker MV MonsterGirl Dungeon Craw

Postby CloudRipper » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:01 am

Looks interesting.
CloudRipper

Re: Catacombs of Lust (Rpg Maker MV MonsterGirl Dungeon Craw

Postby Desiring_Gen » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:50 pm

CloudRipper Wrote:Looks interesting.

Thank you. I aim to not disappoint. :D
Desiring_Gen

Re: Catacombs of Lust- Rpg Maker MV (Ver 0.2.0)

Postby Desiring_Gen » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:09 am

Version 0.2.0 is now available. With how soon it was, there is not much to it this time, but it is there. Yay!!!
Desiring_Gen

Ver 0.3.0

Postby Desiring_Gen » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:36 am

I have just released ver 0.3.0. This means that you can get 0.2.0 for completely free. Thank you everyone who has checked out the game so far.

Now for 0.3.0 updates:

1) Area 2 is now able to be gone through including its own Pixie Chest.

2) Three new Monster girls: Arachnilia and Insecta are now the basic enemies you will fight on floor 2, while the LizWiz is the boss Girl of the stage.

3) Items have been mostly made and all the ones I have in the game now have definitions to them.

4) Spells have been rearranged and new ones are available. Some, such as WarCry, have been fully taken out and replaced with others.

5) Rachel now starts with an evolving Theft skill that steals Money from foes. The skill steals more and more "Every time" you use it, so it might be a good strategy to spam the Hell out of it.

6) You can now enter the Weapons shop and most of the armors and weapons are available to purchase.

7) There are now three hiding places with an item and two weapons that you can get free of charge. More will be added as I open and add new buildings.

Well, I believe that's everything. You will need to restart for all these changes to take effect. See you guys in a few days.
Desiring_Gen

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Postby Desiring_Gen » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:15 am

I know I'm a day late, but I have made a Halloween build of the game. You get my first sidequest in the game (Nacroia Mansion). Completing this dungeon is completely optional but the items it gives can be a big help, plus it will help you level your characters a little more.

Also, I will now be increasing my deadline to December 1, 2018, cause there is so much more I want to add to the game. Anyways, for more info check out my game page by following the link in the description.

Hope Everyone had an awesome Halloween!!!
Desiring_Gen

I'm Back on This Project!!!!

Postby Desiring_Gen » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:36 pm

I've gotta back on this project after a long hiatus. I am happy to announce that the game is 80% done. You can play through the forth dungeon and the game ends right before the next to last boss fight. I will be updating my forum in the near future with more pictures and info.
Desiring_Gen

Re: Catacombs of Lust (Complete)- Rpg Maker MV

Postby Desiring_Gen » Fri May 03, 2019 3:19 am

Finally got it complete. Now I'm working on a Platinum Edition that will add more equipment, a slight story, and side quests to get special items.
The Main game will always be free (after Platinum release), however, so you can still enjoy the game.
Desiring_Gen

Return to Non-Flash Projects