[Ren'py] Take over (public release 8th September 2018)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[Ren'py] Take over (public release 8th September 2018)

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:05 am

Hi guys! I recently released a game with mind control through serum and soon enough machines too! I would appreciate feedback to know how to keep improving the game, here some info about it:

NEWEST PUBLIC BUILD (0.5 alpha)

PC version
Mac version

Last release date: August 24th, 2018.

If you want to support our project and help us build it to completion, please go to https://www.patreon.com/StudioDystopia ! The game will be always free, but we release early to our patreons, your support help us to keep improving the game!

---
Tags: corruption, moral degeneration, incest (with patch), MILF, mind control. In the future it will include: Drug use, prostitution, public use, bimbofication, transformation, among others.

Right now you will find in the game the early stages of corruption of 3 girls, including your mother, sister, and your boss.

---
GAME SUMMARY
Take Over is a game about corruption, where you need to be careful about being caught by the oppresive government. Mind control the people in town, use them and their influence in your favor, or put them to work to get you resources and money, and finally take over your small town.

----
GAME STORY
After the People's Revolution, freedom is extinguished and rebellion is crushed without mercy. The government has decided every detail of the lives of its' citizens- including you. After a promising career was cut short by making the wrong enemy, you were left with no choice but to return to your home town and take whatever employment you could find.

You would have been a top-flight researcher with everything you ever wanted, and now you are stuck cleaning floors in a government laboratory. That would have been the end of your story too, except for a chance discovery and the possibility of turning things around once and for all.

You can't take chances in this cruel world, but if you're smart you can take over...

Screenshots
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Last edited by MaraTDuoDev on Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:29 am, edited 5 times in total.
MaraTDuoDev

Re: [Ren'py] Take over (public release 1st july 2018)

Postby musical74 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:49 pm

I haven't played this yet, need to finish my degree this summer first (8/2 it's over!), but need to know something. You have suspicion capped at 25, but given at the first day there was 23/25 suspicion... how hard is it to raise and lower suspicion, and if suspicion is 26/25 is it game over?

It looks really interesting, just worried that the suspicion angle may make it too challenging...
musical74

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:29 pm

musical74 Wrote:I haven't played this yet, need to finish my degree this summer first (8/2 it's over!), but need to know something. You have suspicion capped at 25, but given at the first day there was 23/25 suspicion... how hard is it to raise and lower suspicion, and if suspicion is 26/25 is it game over?

It looks really interesting, just worried that the suspicion angle may make it too challenging...

damn, gmail really is awful and warning me when i get msgs

There are many tricks to keep your suspicion low: Work during the day, and only do research or produce serums later at night. Also corrupt your boss and ask her to allow supplies inside, so you can reduce your suspicion even more. In the future many events increase the suspicion cap too!
MaraTDuoDev

Postby Reality Mode » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:07 am

"incest (with patch)"

Where is the patch?

Edit: nvm found it
Reality Mode

Re: [Ren'py] Take over (public release 20th july 2018)

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:33 pm

There is a new release, if you guys have feedback or else on the game I would truly appreciate it, specially about the transformation parts!

Windows: MEGA

MAC: MEGA

Changelog:

Note people! 0.4.5 final release will be ready by next friday (20th July) it will include more story and content for Mirjana, as usual this next release will be first available for +$10 patreons and then for the rest, thanks for your support and enjoy this build!

//////

Hello patreons! Here is the release of take over alpha build! I think there are not too many bugs if any, but please let me know any error that may be there since there are many variables here and there that could mess things a little bit.This preview focus on Dimitria, for those who like her!

The final release of 0.4.5 will include as much content for Mirjana, plus some content for Emma, Vera, Margaret and Erika, mostly SFW content though. As a note cheating is not recommended unless you have already reached 100 with her, since she having 0 corruption is key to trigger certain story events.

Hangout action for Dimitria, if you want to check it out feel free to cheat and reduce her corruption to 0, 40, 60, and 80/100.
Voyeur training, including the CREED scene and 4 scenes to increase her skill up to 70.
Transformation! A short scene where you change her body, the results can be seen above!
In total around 4.5k words of content. This plus Mirjana and the others means this monthly update will be above the 10k words in length of content, which is good IMO.
And that'd be all for now! Full release will be around day 20 or so, so stay tuned!
MaraTDuoDev

Re: [Ren'py] Take over (public release 3rd August 2018)

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:43 am

New update available for everyone!

Here it is the newest version of the game, you can check the changelog here:

Hello patreons! Here is finally the release of 0.4.5, it includes the content from the alpha version (which was only Dimitria’s) and new one too! I tested it and AFAIK there are no bugs but again, one scene here or there may have an error, but I doubt anything significant so just hit “ignore” and keep going if this happens.

Without furhter ado, the changelog:

-Four hangout action for Mirjana and Dimitria, if you want to check it out feel free to cheat and reduce her corruption to 0, 40, 60, and 80/100.
-Voyeur training for Mirjana and Dimitria, including the CREED scene and 4 scenes to increase her skill up to 70.
-Transformation scene for Mirjana and Dimitria! Again this is for the ideal body, all new scenes have these variants, old scenes don’t tho.
-Single hangout scene for Vera, Margaret and Erika!
-Total content for this update around 12k words and over 150 images!

Now let’s talk about 0.5 and future updates: 0.5 will be about the story again, giving you the chance to corrupt Vera, more intimacy with Emma, and changing things a little bit about the gameplay, since I’ll try to reduce micromanagement (aka creating the serums yourself) as much as possible, also improving he tasks that you can give to your faithful soldiers or workers so you can get more money and supplies.

I also will add things that will consume these resources, but we’ll see over time since I don’t want to make the game too hard or punishing, at least to the point that’s not fun.

The idea is focusing on the story 1 month, then the next month focusing on content, so after 0.5.0 is released I will work on 0.5.5 which will be just new sexy content (voyeur scenes, new training, new random encounters, etc.) and no further development to the plot, in this way I make sure to game has a good balance between story and fun.

I want to thank you all for your support so far, and any new feedback, suggestions, bug reports, etc. Are always welcome, and please feel free to either leave them in a comment here or in the discord!

MaraTDuoDev

Re: [Ren'py] Take over (public release 24th August 2018)

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:58 am

Just released the alpha version of 0.5, while the complete version can be found at our patreon!

This version its very interesting, having the option to allow your girlfriend to corrupt a guy, and having fun with him as you have with all the other girls. This is optional of course, and also the main story continues, allowing you to start to corrupt the inquisitive secret police Vera and her cohort.

I'll add here in spoilers the changelog, here are the links to the game tho!

PC version

Mac version

Patreon

Changelog for the alpha:

[Three kinda long scenes with over 5k of words and over 50 renders.
Continue the story, decide to side with Vera or corrupt her! For now the content in this alpha only includes its path towards her corruption.
The first 2 out of 4 levels of corruption of Luka.
Research and develop a male serum at your lab!
MaraTDuoDev

Re: [Ren'py] Take over (public release 8th September 2018)

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:33 am

New release of the game! There is a kinda long post about it, if you want to check it out you can find it here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/20958861

Also, updated the first post with the links for the new version, and here a tl;dr changelog:

-4 Scenes to corrupt Luka, one of Vera’s closest allies. This will be divided in a route where you can let Emma corrupt him and have fun with him, or don’t. Each scene has some sexy content in it, and the last step of corruption has 4 different sex options.
-Continuing the main plot! This includes researching a male serum if you want to corrupt Vera, or just partner with her and assault the People’s Police Force headquarters!
-New journal after you’re done with this part of the story.
-Basic management, including 4 tasks (Research, produce serum, regular jobs and counter-intelligence) and supplies management.
-Over 150 new renders and images!
MaraTDuoDev

Postby musical74 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:23 am

Dunno if Mara's still checking here, but I ran into an error when I tried to improve Skills...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/mirjana.rpy", line 1130, in script
menu:
File "game/mirjana.rpy", line 1131, in <module>
"Combat training" if _mirj_combat == False and _CREED_com == True:
NameError: name '_mirj_combat' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/mirjana.rpy", line 1130, in script
menu:
File "C:\unzipped\TakeOver\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "C:\unzipped\TakeOver\renpy\exports.py", line 828, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "C:\unzipped\TakeOver\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\unzipped\TakeOver\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/mirjana.rpy", line 1131, in <module>
"Combat training" if _mirj_combat == False and _CREED_com == True:
NameError: name '_mirj_combat' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.6

Not sure where to go after getting both landlady and roomie, boss, and worker sexed up (and cooperating with Vera) but DANG this is fun!

Biggest issue is probably more a case of "now what...I'm missing something,,,." but it's definitely fun and like that there's a few fun side things! Is it possible to corrupt Vera or will she stay non corrupted? If it's a case of "you can, but only before she tricks you into working for her" I'll need to fix that...gotta corrupt them all!

There's an incest patch...does that mean that a long lost sister shows up or something?
musical74

Postby Darthjake » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:19 pm

musical74 Wrote:Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.6

Not sure where to go after getting both landlady and roomie, boss, and worker sexed up (and cooperating with Vera) but DANG this is fun!

Biggest issue is probably more a case of "now what...I'm missing something,,,." but it's definitely fun and like that there's a few fun side things! Is it possible to corrupt Vera or will she stay non corrupted? If it's a case of "you can, but only before she tricks you into working for her" I'll need to fix that...gotta corrupt them all!

There's an incest patch...does that mean that a long lost sister shows up or something?

The incest patch restores landlady to mom, and roomie to sis, I believe. Not really sure on the errors, but hopefully someone will have some feedback on them.

Vera will be later, unless you chose to cooperate with her, and are not just forced to at the moment.
Darthjake

Postby musical74 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:42 pm

Still "forced" at this point, wonder how long that will be the case? I have landlady, roomie, boss, and engineer at all 100 and doing something...

There was a HUGE amount of traceback errors when I had sex with Katy - like 10 of them in a row - once she's fully corrupted...

You mentioned there's a time when you choose to cooperate with Vera as opposed to forced to...Given she's kind of blackmailing the player, I think a little payback is it order! :twisted: Still learning things as far as what's needed to advance the plot though (and get Vera off from "forced to cooperate")

Oh yeah, where is the incest patch? I didn't see it when I DL it (maybe because I got it from ichi.io?)
musical74

Postby Darthjake » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:56 pm

musical74 Wrote:Still "forced" at this point, wonder how long that will be the case? I have landlady, roomie, boss, and engineer at all 100 and doing something...

There was a HUGE amount of traceback errors when I had sex with Katy - like 10 of them in a row - once she's fully corrupted...

You mentioned there's a time when you choose to cooperate with Vera as opposed to forced to...Given she's kind of blackmailing the player, I think a little payback is it order! :twisted: Still learning things as far as what's needed to advance the plot though (and get Vera off from "forced to cooperate")

Oh yeah, where is the incest patch? I didn't see it when I DL it (maybe because I got it from ichi.io?)

I can't recall where the point is where you can turn the tables on Vera, I think maybe go to the park once you've fully corrupted the worker at the other site, and gotten the DNA stuff done. I don't think it's missable but I could be mistaken too.

I didn't see the patch in the lewd patcher section of F95, but it's mega. https://mega.nz/#!FVRh3C6T!nNoZyfapWWEx ... y3RgnrlqT8

F95 has 0.8 whereas the public build is 0.6. I'll probably pick the game up again, after a couple more updates so I don't burn out.

Right now, I'm more interested in a new Claire update, lol.
Darthjake

Postby musical74 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:31 am

Much obliged, Darthjake!

And good grief, the number of rollback errors with Katy when you want to have sex with her is unreal...maybe this was dealt with by .8 but in .6 it's very rampant (Not sure what the difference between .6 and later ones are...but .6 was what ichi.io was so that's what I'm playing)

One thing that I found a little bizarre, first playthrough the "special visitors" (Vera and Hilda) showed up way early before things could get going, next playthrough (after I figured things out) they didn't show up until there was evidence I was being a sneaky little devil. Also seems to be that the cop shows up from time to time for the sake of being annoying...is that a scripted event or is that "there's a chance every time to go to work that the cop will bother you"?
musical74

Postby Darthjake » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:24 pm

musical74 Wrote:Much obliged, Darthjake!

And good grief, the number of rollback errors with Katy when you want to have sex with her is unreal...maybe this was dealt with by .8 but in .6 it's very rampant (Not sure what the difference between .6 and later ones are...but .6 was what ichi.io was so that's what I'm playing)

One thing that I found a little bizarre, first playthrough the "special visitors" (Vera and Hilda) showed up way early before things could get going, next playthrough (after I figured things out) they didn't show up until there was evidence I was being a sneaky little devil. Also seems to be that the cop shows up from time to time for the sake of being annoying...is that a scripted event or is that "there's a chance every time to go to work that the cop will bother you"?

I think the cop must be scripted for the first event, then random later. Of course I could be mistaken, and we are just having bad RNG too.

Oh and once you get rolling fairly well you might want to start saving some of your research instead of selling it on the black market. You'll need it for when you get to the DNA research part if I recall. It is a fun game, (as expected), I tend to scum save rather then roll back, (because of the errors).
Darthjake

Postby musical74 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:18 am

THINK I've gotten as far as I can, just corrupting Vera, Margaret and Erika a little and getting things moving a bit, but still can't really do much afterwards. Heat doesn't seem to drop (thinking that's a glitch) but otherwise it's fun. I want to corrupt Margaret more, think she'd be REAL interesting more corrupted, but since I can't give her any serums (at least not in .6)...

Katy fully corrupted has a huge ton of errors, but other than that I didn't really see errors. Would like to see more with what are essentially teasers, and also like to punish the woman who was captured...you know, see what kind of woman she is in bed. Actually, I'd like to see what Vera is like, since I have Emma as gf, and a fully corrupted Vera might be very interesting...

Just wondering who the 9th person is, there's 8 shown and an unknown to corrupt/woo...and wondering if you can corrupt the secretary that is friends with Vera too...:twisted:
musical74

Return to Non-Flash Projects