[HTML] Welcome To Inventis (June 21th 2018)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[HTML] Welcome To Inventis (June 21th 2018)

Postby sneezy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:48 pm

V0.3 (can be found here) has been released to the public as of today since v0.35 has been released to patrons.

V0.35 notes:
The village of Aritz Zonak has been completed for now. In this update you can find a few neat things like:

* Sexy scenes with Dyani as a man/m2f
* Sexy scenes with Askook as a man/m2f
* The transformation that will start your sissy path
* The jungle guide book has been updated with some fun info

The new update has brought the total word amount to 43k.

Enjoy and let me know what you think or want next!

Some of the new features coming up are also inside the game as a special preview. :)

Some preview Images(NSFW):
Sex With Dyani in your hut: https://i.imgur.com/0W6ePXr.jpg
Giving a blowjob to Askook: https://i.imgur.com/VZBAVQb.jpg

Download v0.35 here

There is also a discord server that you can join!

Welcome to Inventis

The most innovative resort that helps its inhabitants to discover themselves using hypnotherapy. You seem to have lost your memories and now you have to recover them with hypnotherapy. Can you escape the Inventis resort? Is there another way out then being hypnotized? Who is that lady in your dreams and did I just see the snack machine stabbing someone with a stun rod?

In the Free Public Version of the game you will be able to find the power orb that helps you scan the minds of other people and crack the vault in an exciting hypnosis session. The Newest Patron Version(which becomes available to the public after the next update) will allow you to explore the newest update in which you can also get a physical exam from one of the most naughty nurses in the resort.

There is also a road map/guide that can be found on my patreon.

The goal
You lost your memories and now have get them back. After that it is up to you wether you want to escape with your mind intact, become a submissive or go the other way and dominate to take over the resort itself. What will you choose? Either way you will have a lot of fun going through the experiences and interacting with the characters within the story.

Note: You can play both as dominant or submissive in this game. I wanted to cater to both sides in this game.

Preview Images

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

If you find any bugs or have any feedback for me please let me know and I will do my best for you to fix it!

Have fun~

Sneezy
Last edited by sneezy on Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sneezy
Newly Registered

Re: [HTML/TWINE] Welcome To Inventis (June 13th 2018)

Postby kvier » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:07 am

sneezy Wrote:Note: You can play both as dominant or submissive in this game. I wanted to cater to both sides in this game.
Will that affect the protagonist's ability to get whatever good ending there will be?
kvier

Postby sneezy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:53 am

kvier Wrote:
sneezy Wrote:Note: You can play both as dominant or submissive in this game. I wanted to cater to both sides in this game.
Will that affect the protagonist's ability to get whatever good ending there will be?

Both the dominant and submissive path will have good and bad endings. The main difference is the way characters will interact with you in the future and the sex scenes that occur.

If there is any other question please do let me know. 8-)
sneezy
Newly Registered

Postby aclgrafix » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:20 pm

sneezy Wrote:Welcome to Inventis
Preview Images (Non adult ones)

Proceeds to show 2 scenes that are definitely "adult" scenes :p

i'll give this game a look since the art itself looks nice, however i'm not really into m/m scenes, which there are based on the preview images, so is it possible to avoid them or make it so they don't appear in game at all (like a toggle to turn them on/off)
aclgrafix

Postby sneezy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:57 pm

aclgrafix Wrote:
sneezy Wrote:Welcome to Inventis
Preview Images (Non adult ones)

Proceeds to show 2 scenes that are definitely "adult" scenes :p

i'll give this game a look since the art itself looks nice, however i'm not really into m/m scenes, which there are based on the preview images, so is it possible to avoid them or make it so they don't appear in game at all (like a toggle to turn them on/off)

Whoops, my bad haha, I will change the wording around there. You can toggle the scenes off with an option at a very early stage of the game during day 1 which eliminates 90% of the m/m or m/f scenes depending on your choice. Some scenes are implied because of the story but you will never have to view one of the scenes or writing when you don't want to.
sneezy
Newly Registered

Re: [HTML] Welcome To Inventis (June 21th 2018)

Postby sneezy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:45 pm

Update

With the release of version 0.25 it means that version 0.2 is now free to play for the public!

Version 0.25 includes new images (like Bob's blowjob scene) and quality of life updates like coloring texts or a guide that helps to give the player hints in order to make your playing experience better.

Download version 0.2 (free)

There is also a discord server that you can join!
sneezy
Newly Registered

Postby sneezy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:21 pm

Hereby I present the next update (v0.3) of Welcome To Inventis.

In this update you get to experience the Waipoua jungle and some of the secrets that it holds. This includes:

* A delicious and juicy red fruit

* A sexy native lady

* A dark and secretive shack

* A sneak peek at the waterfall

* 14 new images to see!

Get the newest update on http://patreon.com/sneezyaif

We have also reached over 38k words right now so happy reading.

Let me know what you think of the update in the comments.

Friendly regards,

Sneezy
sneezy
Newly Registered

Postby sneezy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:46 pm

V0.3 (can be found here) has been released to the public as of today since v0.35 has been released to patrons.

V0.35 notes:
The village of Aritz Zonak has been completed for now. In this update you can find a few neat things like:

* Sexy scenes with Dyani as a man/m2f
* Sexy scenes with Askook as a man/m2f
* The transformation that will start your sissy path
* The jungle guide book has been updated with some fun info

The new update has brought the total word amount to 43k.

Enjoy and let me know what you think or want next!

Some of the new features coming up are also inside the game as a special preview. :)

Some preview Images(NSFW):
Sex With Dyani in your hut: https://i.imgur.com/0W6ePXr.jpg
Giving a blowjob to Askook: https://i.imgur.com/VZBAVQb.jpg

Download v0.35 here
sneezy
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects