Yorna: Monster Girl's Secret [Monster Girl, Yuri, Straight]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Yorna: Monster Girl's Secret [Monster Girl, Yuri, Straig

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:23 pm

Yorna E4 (Short for extra pack number 4) is up for download! You can get the new version here.

H content

There are two new domination H scenes with Anubis and Chimera. These are on the second (Ikko) island, check out the two last zones, namely the palm forest and Yorna’s lair. Both new scenes are located towards the end of the H gallery.

Don’t forget, to get domination H events, you need to defeat enemies with lust magic like “Seduce” and “Lust Bolt” only. Any other offensive means will give you a regular victory. All other skills like buffs and heals are fine. Please note, not all enemies have domination scenes – you can check this in the gallery.

New features and activities

There’s one new mini-scene with Ayane and Hanako in the kitsune temple on the second (Ikko) island. I decided to finish the optional events with two big fluffballs :>

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed a bug with some cutscenes using the gaudy Ada’s room in the castle even if the upgrade wasn’t bought by the player at that time. The rest of the logic stays the same.

That’s it for the last planned update! Don’t forget that the new game is coming up shortly and stay tuned!

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like Yorna – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Test1237564 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:42 pm

Always good to see new content for games. Thanks, a good luck with new game. Will stay tuned for sure.
Test1237564

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:43 pm

Hello! Don’t forget to check out the Magus release wave for Yorna and MonGirl Sexpedition!

The work is progressing fine despite the slight shift to Elly’s and Belle’s art packs. Both involved artists assure me that they will finish the work before the release date around 14-16th February. Since I want to get inside the usual release dates, I’ll make our best along with artists. If something changes, I’ll make a separate info post.

All new maps are ready and I’m working on Jack’s “home” cave. v0.1.5 will bring the first improvements you can make for your home. I’m working on a system that will allow buying elements separately from each other in the future since I plan to make quite a few of them. Also, I have an idea to allow players to buy paintings with their favorite girls and hang these at home. Just an idea though, not sure if I will be able to make this in v0.1.5 or the next release.

Finished Mona’s new H scene and the extra fun you can have with her boobies once you’ll reach the second milestone in relationships with her and finish her mini-quest. These are repeatable right in the game, just like Mariam’s confession H scene. And no, Lady Dimitrescu and the new Resident Evil trailer didn’t affect this :> Now working on Elly and Belle’s teasing scenes.

Fixed night forest ambiance incorrectly playing in some indoor areas around evening and night.

Renamed slot 30 in the save menu into AutoSave to avoid possible confusion. No changes to actual working logic.

Added autosave function to the first transition into the deeper forest area in Niko forest.

Added several potions to Mona’s shop as a way to increase Jack’s stats for a day. These are available once you’ll accompany her to the forest for some herb gathering. Such potions can be handy for stat checks in some actions and even minigames like the wrestling.

Disabled and removed several testing skills from the early builds of the game. No real impact on the gameplay, just some interface clearing.

Thanks to Bauch1234 fixed the bug that allowed players to get inside the deeper part of the forest at night. Using this bug caused the game to freeze over time since the logic wasn’t expecting such behavior. Also, I added soft padding to avoid such freezes in the future.

That’s it, stay tuned for the upcoming previews and updates! I also plan to make separate threads for MonGirl Sexpedition on community forums once the game will hit the public release date.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:17 pm

Hello! v0.23 is on the finish line and should arrive at the usual release window, April 14th - 16th.

Let’s start with the art. Naka’s maid dress is ready, and you can check out the preview here. Chibi scene is also done and implemented in the game. You can see a frame from it in this preview.

I focused on finishing the main quest line and polishing the new combat system. The main quest is finished with all the details. About 90% of what I want to have in the combat system is in the game at the moment, and it will probably take another month to get it to 100%. Still, the new combat is here, and you can share your thoughts after the release. Guess I’ll make a poll on Patreon.

The big problem with Android controls is solved! The mobile version of the game will be out on the same date as the desktop version. There are some small hiccups, and I will potentially tune the control scheme a bit after the upcoming release based on my thoughts and your feedback.

The new tutorial pack for all combat features and the control scheme is ready. It’s not really complicated or hard to get, but it can be useful to someone. Of course, you’ll see a proper introduction of combat mechanics during the gameplay. Closer to the release, I’ll add this info to MonGirl Sexpedition’s FAQ and into the game files like readme. If the existing tutorial won’t be enough, I’ll think about making a sparring mode later.

The idea of having sex with defeated monster girls after a battle is still around, yet I’m not sure if I will be able to finish it before the release. There are a lot of new features in the game release, and polishing the gameplay takes priority at the moment.

Fixed a bug that allowed monster girls to send Jack home during Mona’s mini-quest instead of getting him back to the safe zone with Mona.
Yeehaw Games

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects