[FREE][VNM] Black Lily Blooms {EveBloom} Updated:03/04/19

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[FREE][VNM] Black Lily Blooms {EveBloom} Updated:03/04/19

Postby WaifusAndSyrup » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:46 am

Hello, my name is WaifusAndSyrup! I'm currently making a real hypnosis themed, yuri visual novel!

Content:
You play as Mary Miller, a woman in her final year in high school, who lost the motivation to do anything after losing her parents in a car accident at an early age. One day, she receives a video from an old friend, one involving hypnosis. After experiencing it first hand, Mary wonders if she can use hypnosis to make other women obey her every command, and suddenly she finds the motivation to do something.
(A-18. Contains sexual imagery and adult situations involving adults.)

The first week of the main game is now available for download! Thank you for your continued patience with this project!

Please note that the current version no longer brings up the settings menu with the right click on the mouse, and cannot be brought up during the game. I hope to fix this issue when the next version comes out.

If you find any bugs or problems with the game, be sure to send me a message and I'll look into getting it fixed as fast as I can! Thank you~

Current version:
Windows First week version (32Bit)
Windows First week version (64Bit)
Mac First week version (32Bit)
Mac First week version (64Bit)

The 3 demos showcasing the 3 main heroines will remain available until the next build, as Carol's demo is not yet in the actual game. Once the next in-game week is included, these demos will no longer be available.

Demo links:
Windows Demo Version 0.3 (32Bit)
Windows Demo Version 0.3 (64Bit)
Mac Demo Version 0.3 (32Bit)
Mac Demo Version 0.3 (64Bit)

Credits for music; 'I Forget Everything and Chill', 'Quiet Night at the Shack', 'The Infinite', 'The Onset of Spring', 'Doctor Fraud and his Quack Medicine', 'Waltz of Yesterday', 'Adrift in My Own Thoughts', 'Fading into the Dream' and 'Winter Fun' are credited to TeknoAXE;Here

Community:
All demos and versions of the game are available to the public after 2 weeks of delay on Patreon.

I also have a discord where you can get news regarding my progress on the game, or simply meet new friends!

Thanks for reading I hope you have a wonderful day~
Last edited by WaifusAndSyrup on Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:35 pm, edited 8 times in total.
WaifusAndSyrup
Newly Registered

Re: [FREE][VNM] ...Black Lily Blooms. (Updated: March 15th 2

Postby YSlayer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:02 pm

Before I mention my opinion on the game I feel I should say you will get more responses if you host the file on mega or mediafire, already zipped. It took me a second to figure out how to download the game and then you still have to wait for it to zip itself making it take longer than necessary.

That aside I wasn't sure if I wanted to play this or not. I like yuri tremendously but I'm not that into hypnosis. Decided to play it anyway and I think it's quite good. The spelling and grammar was on point and the art was solid. The hypnosis itself was a lot more in depth than I imagined. I am kinda curious though, will we ever actually have choices to make? The demo currently is only kinetic but it is just the intro. Definitely interested to see where we go from here.

That reminds me. You said there were 3 planned demo routes. What are your release plans after that? Patreon only? Delayed public release?

Not really related to you but its my first vnm project I've seen and it does look more professional than renpy. Kinda hoping it goes on sale again sometime soon.
YSlayer

Postby WaifusAndSyrup » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:41 pm

YSlayer Wrote:Before I mention my opinion on the game I feel I should say you will get more responses if you host the file on mega or mediafire, already zipped. It took me a second to figure out how to download the game and then you still have to wait for it to zip itself making it take longer than necessary.

That aside I wasn't sure if I wanted to play this or not. I like yuri tremendously but I'm not that into hypnosis. Decided to play it anyway and I think it's quite good. The spelling and grammar was on point and the art was solid. The hypnosis itself was a lot more in depth than I imagined. I am kinda curious though, will we ever actually have choices to make? The demo currently is only kinetic but it is just the intro. Definitely interested to see where we go from here.

That reminds me. You said there were 3 planned demo routes. What are your release plans after that? Patreon only? Delayed public release?

Not really related to you but its my first vnm project I've seen and it does look more professional than renpy. Kinda hoping it goes on sale again sometime soon.

Thanks for suggesting that! I'll take a look into it later.
To answer your questions in order;
-I do plan on trying to implement a choice system that determines what route you get, but depending on how development goes, plans may change.
-The other 2 of the 3 planned demos (not including different updated versions of said demos) will be released for Patreon at first, then for the public 2 weeks after.

Other than that, I'm glad you're enjoying it so far!
WaifusAndSyrup
Newly Registered

Postby FMC » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:38 pm

I kind of want to ask, but I figure I already know the answer; would it be possible to hypnotize girls into being dominants, especially with you? I just have this thing about females in a position of power being subby and therefore using said position of power to make those they have power over... dominate them.

Yeah, I know, probably pretty weird, but I have to ask. Might even be able to have a little fun where you get them to gag you so you can't tell them to stop until they're done with you. :P
FMC

Postby lostone2 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:40 am

I had played the demo and I find it pretty hot. I'm always interested in hypnosis and yuri, so a combination of both it's pretty interesting to me. I hope that your health will allow you to get back on this sooner or later.

Anecdotally, this one is the first game/Vn that I have played with the VNM. I had liked it quite a bit.
lostone2

Re: [FREE][VNM] ...Black Lily Blooms. (Updated: July 29th 20

Postby WaifusAndSyrup » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:18 am

The second demo is publicly out! The download links are updated and I'm super excited!

The message box can now be hidden by pressing the spacebar (Requires to be pressed twice for the first instance) and other issues with the game have been fixed!

Thanks for waiting and I hope you enjoy~
WaifusAndSyrup
Newly Registered

Postby WaifusAndSyrup » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:30 am

FMC Wrote:I kind of want to ask, but I figure I already know the answer; would it be possible to hypnotize girls into being dominants, especially with you? I just have this thing about females in a position of power being subby and therefore using said position of power to make those they have power over... dominate them.

Yeah, I know, probably pretty weird, but I have to ask. Might even be able to have a little fun where you get them to gag you so you can't tell them to stop until they're done with you. :P

Yeah, that's totally possible, and you're not even the first to think of that. It's not weird at all- well, all fetishes are weird, but everyone has one so that automatically means everyone is weird anyways. :p
Having a sub hypnotized to turn dom is pretty hot though. But I have a hypnosis fetish so everything relating to hypnosis is hot to me.

lostone2 Wrote:I had played the demo and I find it pretty hot. I'm always interested in hypnosis and yuri, so a combination of both it's pretty interesting to me. I hope that your health will allow you to get back on this sooner or later.

Anecdotally, this one is the first game/Vn that I have played with the VNM. I had liked it quite a bit.

I'm glad you liked it!

As for my health, I'd say I'm doing well right now. I could be eating much better, but my lung is all healed up and I'm active-ish.
WaifusAndSyrup
Newly Registered

Re: [FREE][VNM] ...Black Lily Blooms {EveBloom} V.0.3 (Updat

Postby WaifusAndSyrup » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:30 am

The third and final demo is out! Thank you all for your continued patience.
WaifusAndSyrup
Newly Registered

Re: [FREE][VNM] Black Lily Blooms {EveBloom} V.0.3 (11/16/18

Postby ReinxRaiden » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:05 am

Ok, two things.
1. I love the demo, I didn't look at the middle girl's story yet, but I love 'em.

2. The Carol demo kinda freaked me out a little tbh. Im not saying that it was creepy, but I just got a serious feeling of deja vu. Still love the story.

And don't worry, i'll let you on a little secret too. I like girls too.
ReinxRaiden
Newly Registered

Postby FMC » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:10 pm

Huh. Don't know why this topic was deleted yesterday like right after I downloaded the demo. That was kind of creepy. Anyway, what I was going to say yesterday after trying it out:

So, seeing your last response and how you had added a sex scene, I took to looking at the demo. I was a little sad there wasn't even an option to go down a different route, but it's a demo, right? I can forgive that.

Putting in spoiler since I dunno how many people are reading this before trying the demo:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

However, it also got me thinking. That 'other' carol? What if you decided to take a submissive route, even while having the power to dominate someone? What if you made everyone you hypnotized dominant over you; do things like bondage, name-calling, putting vibrators or dildos you have to wear to school, etc. What if your 'other side' started making fun of you for it; someone who had the power to dominate, but instead used it to be the most submissive she's ever been? And she has the power to change it to be the dominant again (all it would take was a hypnotism 're-editing') and doesn't? Instead, making it so they couldn't be re-hypnotized to be taken out of the dominant mode? And what if you could "hypnotize yourself" into fitting that role better too?

Anyway, just spitballing ideas since I like playing submissive characters, and 'forcing' someone to be dominant through hypnotism seems like a really 'permanent' way, or at least a way to do it so that it fits your ideals, of doing that. And you mentioned that the idea of doing that was hot, anyway, so... yeah. x-x
FMC

Postby WaifusAndSyrup » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:16 am

ReinxRaiden Wrote:Ok, two things.
1. I love the demo, I didn't look at the middle girl's story yet, but I love 'em.

2. The Carol demo kinda freaked me out a little tbh. Im not saying that it was creepy, but I just got a serious feeling of deja vu. Still love the story.

And don't worry, i'll let you on a little secret too. I like girls too.

1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed them!

2. Carol's demo was supposed to be a bit creepy, so it's alright if it was. Mary is getting more and more obsessed with controlling others, after all.

And finally... You like girls too!? I thought it was just me! ;)
WaifusAndSyrup
Newly Registered

Postby WaifusAndSyrup » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:25 am

FMC Wrote:Huh. Don't know why this topic was deleted yesterday like right after I downloaded the demo. That was kind of creepy. Anyway, what I was going to say yesterday after trying it out:

So, seeing your last response and how you had added a sex scene, I took to looking at the demo. I was a little sad there wasn't even an option to go down a different route, but it's a demo, right? I can forgive that.

Putting in spoiler since I dunno how many people are reading this before trying the demo:

However, it also got me thinking. That 'other' carol? What if you decided to take a submissive route, even while having the power to dominate someone? What if you made everyone you hypnotized dominant over you; do things like bondage, name-calling, putting vibrators or dildos you have to wear to school, etc. What if your 'other side' started making fun of you for it; someone who had the power to dominate, but instead used it to be the most submissive she's ever been? And she has the power to change it to be the dominant again (all it would take was a hypnotism 're-editing') and doesn't? Instead, making it so they couldn't be re-hypnotized to be taken out of the dominant mode? And what if you could "hypnotize yourself" into fitting that role better too?

Anyway, just spitballing ideas since I like playing submissive characters, and 'forcing' someone to be dominant through hypnotism seems like a really 'permanent' way, or at least a way to do it so that it fits your ideals, of doing that. And you mentioned that the idea of doing that was hot, anyway, so... yeah. x-x

The topic always gets deleted when I update it. Every change is reviewed by those in charge, and I noticed I messed up something in the topic title.

I plan on putting in options in the main game, so don't you worry! Hopefully it will be soon~

And as for

the 'other' Mary... I assume you meant the other Mary? Well it isn't that the meeker Mary is more submissive, it's just that she feels remorse for her actions and desires to dominate other women. Unfortunately, I don't have any plans of making Mary hypnotize others into being dominate at this point. The main difference that will come between the Marys will be how they approach each situation, and eventually what they focus on when it comes to hypnosis.

I still do think that the idea is hot, it's just not what I have planned for the story. That being said, I have considered doing a perspective change for the would be submissives of the game.
WaifusAndSyrup
Newly Registered

Postby FMC » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:53 am

Hm, well, I guess. But it's not that I would want to play a hypnotized sub, but rather the idea I put forth instead. I didn't necessarily think Mary was submissive, but it was something she'd grow to be over time IF you had her hypnotizing others into dominates as an option in the current game.

Maybe, just maybe, if you don't burn yourself out on this one, you can make a game that has that at least as an option, then?
FMC

Postby WaifusAndSyrup » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:10 am

FMC Wrote:Hm, well, I guess. But it's not that I would want to play a hypnotized sub, but rather the idea I put forth instead. I didn't necessarily think Mary was submissive, but it was something she'd grow to be over time IF you had her hypnotizing others into dominates as an option in the current game.

Maybe, just maybe, if you don't burn yourself out on this one, you can make a game that has that at least as an option, then?

I don't want to lead you on and get your hopes up by dancing around the subject; I have no plans of doing something like that in the story at the moment, so it's unlikely the scenario will happen.
WaifusAndSyrup
Newly Registered

Re: [FREE][VNM] Black Lily Blooms {EveBloom} V.0.3 (02/19/20

Postby WaifusAndSyrup » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:15 am

The first release of EveBloom is now available for my patreons, featuring one in-game week!

The public version of the game will be available on March 4th.
WaifusAndSyrup
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects