[Html]Eronomicon

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[Html]Eronomicon

Postby GameDesignDisaster » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:52 am

Eronomicon is a text based, Choose Your Own Adventure style game that revolves around choosing spells that allow you the character to activate certain scenes within the game.

This is my first game and while this is just a teaser to get people interested in what the game could end up being, I will continue updating and improving upon the game until it becomes complete and I can say that I have finished a game which would be a big accomplishment considering the state of some games.

Any and all feedback is welcome, and as I improve I will need all the guidance I can get in any form. I will also be updating the public release here every month, or at least I will try to do so, so even if you hate patreon or just don't trust such an early build to go very far that is fine.

The game will try to include as many fetishes as I can fit into it, I have nothing against any fetishes and I see each one as more content that can be added into the game. Of course everyone has there own feelings towards somethings and I understand that, as such I have worked it into the game that you have the option to choose what you will and will not see and before most scenes you will have the option to back out and choose a different path.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Fetishes will include but are not limited to:
-Normalization
-Rape
-Reverse Rape
-Bestiality
-Insects
-Possession
-Time Stop
-Tentacles
-Parasites
-Wormholes
-Transformation of all kinds
-and so much more

If you want to try out the game before giving your input you can find it here: https://mega.nz/#F!AYNHwawC!2a6nlAULzz-x-PVhtGcMTw

The next release of Eronomicon Version 0.0.3 has been uploaded and can be found at the link above.

Changelog:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

-Version 0.0.3-
- 15+ scenes added
- Pink school of eromancy added
- All spells have available scenes and Regeneration options work as intended
- Minor changes to the main town
- Minor bug fixed with Eggs

-Version 0.0.2-
- 30+ scenes added
- All spells for the first four schools have scenes or uses
- Combat has been added, more to follow
- Angela's involvement in the story has been expanded
- Slums has been expanded upon
- Player is now able to use Gender change spell to remain as a female for the entire day
- Only a few scenes are available solely for female character, will be expanded upon further
- Primary and Secondary school selection has been fine tuned and has been made easier to navigate
Last edited by GameDesignDisaster on Tue May 22, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GameDesignDisaster
Newly Registered

Re: [Html]Eronomicon

Postby keradi01 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:21 am

To start off, the concept is very interesting. It seems like has less focus on a story, instead, giving the player a bit of a sandbox to explore and play around in (though I guess a story could be added in at a later point). At different scenes and events you can use a spell to enable a sex scene with a specific kind of fetish for the spell you cast. As a result, it seems you can go through only experiencing scenes of the fetish of your choice; a very useful aspect for a game like this where a drawing point is to include many fetishes into one game. You only get to pick a limited amount of spells and your specializations at the start, encouraging replayability, but it can be a bit annoying when you find a scene that doesn't allow for any of your spells yet (leaving you unable to do anything interesting). This will probably change as more content is added though.

The earliness of it does show, with some issues in the initialization screen where you choose your specialization and spells (the description for blue magic has the description for green magic instead, you cannot go back and forth between the magic types when selecting and not picking spells or a specialization leads to you having to restart rather than have a way to go back, and not all the magic types are actually implemented). Not all the selectable spells seem to be implemented either and possible scenes are scarce, but this early into development that’s to be expected.

Overall, fun concept with a lot of possibility space. Needs time to grow but it is worth a look now and in the future and I hope it sees more content soon.
keradi01

Postby RyuTenshi » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:19 pm

Certianly has a lot of potential and as a Gentleman Prevert its also always nice to see someone who dares to go outside the boundaries of whats "normal" and otherwise generaly accepted. Mainly talking about whats in the black school but there is throughout some things where people start to loose their minds even tho it is optional. I presonaly am just generaly open minded but also admit that i find myself quite often enjoying even some of the more questionable fetishes as long as they are well made aswell as being kept to fantasy

My advice and encouragement; just do your thing and take any sort of hate because you bumped someones comfort-zone as compliment for keeping things interesting. As long as you stay fair and give everyone a warning about any extreme content aswell as keeping it optional, there should be not realy any solid ground for negativity.
RyuTenshi

Postby GameDesignDisaster » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:51 pm

First post has been updated with the newest build as well as a changelog showing some of the additions in this update.

This is version 0.0.2 of the game, the next release will hopefully be some time next month.

Some previous qualms about the school selection screen was that it was difficult to navigate and that you would have to restart just to change your decision. This has been changed to provide a much simpler choice screen and an opportunity to change your mind at the end in case you made a mistake.

Other than that I am glad that I received some feedback as it helped me to change things in the game that were in need of a great deal of redesign or overall change. If anyone has any feedback after viewing this new release, no matter how small, I would be happy to see it and it would help me to change things to better suit you the player.
GameDesignDisaster
Newly Registered

Postby Rezzbin » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:02 pm

Hello, wanted to start off by saying this project has a lot of potential, and I feel it can be great down the road. Starting with immediate things i've noticed, it may be a good idea to cement the gameplay before adding too much in. things I've already noticed in the short time with the game are things such as being able to hatch abysal eggs when I have 0, a lack of way to check my character, or what spells I have after the game really starts, the transformations don't last longer than an action as with self despite supposed to be lasting all day, and that a lot of the spells can't seem to be used in a lot of situations they feel like they should.

I know that most of these critiques are likely due to the game being new, so don't take them too seriously, I just wanted to bring this up as an example of why with a game this open and complex for the game play mechanics, it will be important to focus on the core of the game before adding in much content. On top of that prior point though, it may be interesting for it to have a combination system for spells or a way later on to more intricately control them than "use spell, page comes up" kind of things. Either way, my opinion on the new build is that if the core spells and the usage are ironed out first, rather than getting more content into the game, it will be easier on down the road, and can help with deciding if there will be specific things only unlocked by certain spells or spell combinations or just general content. good work so far and I look forward to trying this again in the future, it's really ambitious to try adding all these spells in considering there are so many and they all vary on how they affect the world.
Rezzbin

Postby GameDesignDisaster » Tue May 22, 2018 8:07 pm

Newest release of Eronomicon is now out and can be found on the first post.

Next release should be sometime next month and will likely expand upon the downtown area including new scenes from each school.

If there are any bugs or issues with the current build I would be happy to fix them so long as you give me a general idea as to where to find them.
GameDesignDisaster
Newly Registered

Postby Dongman » Wed May 23, 2018 7:33 am

could we possibly suggest fetishes for the game?
Dongman

Postby GameDesignDisaster » Wed May 23, 2018 11:43 am

I am completely open to any fetish suggestions you might have, but I will let you know that depending on how obscure or specific it might be the content or variety may be limited as a result, either way I am always happy to add in more content and any suggestions I will always consider adding in if at all possible.
GameDesignDisaster
Newly Registered

Postby ZevJimmu » Tue May 29, 2018 11:21 pm

Not sure if this is a common issue but for some reason I'm not getting any green spells when I select green as one of my powers (v 0.0.3) I'd like to see some stuff based on combining different powers together (such as combining the blue and green spells to make the age regression into a purely mental regression spell, or something.)
ZevJimmu
Newly Registered

Postby SinForged » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:38 pm

So is this dead? Judging from your Patreon, it seems you've moved on to drawing art. Shame, this had promise, though I can't blame you, seeing how nobody gave you anything on Patreon. I don't have much money myself, but tried to get some people I know to check this out and see if I could get you some support. Sorry it didn't work out.
SinForged

Return to Non-Flash Projects