Lust Vessel 0.8.3 (Rpg Maker MV)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Lust Vessel 0.8.3 (Rpg Maker MV)

Postby Mmirror_dev » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:14 pm

We are Moccasin’s Mirror, and we proudly present our game “Lust Vessel: Kate’s escape” in which we have pour a lot of time and dedication. Our project aims to provide new monthly versions of the game as we go deep inside the cruise with our protagonist; also we’d like to make the game with you, the users, we will have polls about the next content in our patreon page so you can decide the future of Lust Vessel.

Lust Vessel is a survival horror (a sexy one) with sim date elements mixed in for maximum spice. We have made this original version in RPG Maker XV Ace, nonetheless the following will be made in RPG Maker MV. Lust Vessel is designed with a variable difficulty in mind, which means, the game will be easy if you stick to only one character route’s, but if you try to pursue multiple characters (or everyone) you will have to do more quests and think carefully about the dialog options, aside from that we designed the combat to be fast paced and you won’t be getting a game over by getting beaten in a random combat. The game will have multiple ending and branching paths encouraging multiple playthroughs.

The Story so far, you control Kate, a literature mayor who awakens in her room in the cruise “Fun Space Fun” (property of an alien tycoon who can’t speak english) without recollection of what happened yesterday and with a terrible hangover. Soon she will realize that most of the passengers of the “Fun Space Fun” have turned into sex maniacs, Kate will have to traverse the cruise looking for her best friend who invited her to this cruise, looks for help and try to get out of the sex infested vessel. To accomplish that task she will meet a colorful cast of characters, who will help (or hinder) her escape and you will control or embrace her sexual urges.

Moccasin’s Mirror is a group of three people who dedicate themselves working everyday in their areas of expertise to generate content for the project to provide you all with a fun and sexy game. It would help us greatly if you could go to our patreon and help us, but sharing the public versions with your friends or simply talking about Lust Vessel.

Our Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/mmirror

Our Twitter
https://twitter.com/mmirror_dev

Our Blog
https://moccasins-mirror.blogspot.cl

Changelog

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Chnangelog 0.8.3

-Added all the quest trackers
-Fixed Bug at the end of Erika's quest

Changelog 0.8.2

-Bug fix on Cheba's room (for her scene)
-The game come with some of the quest trackers, at least in the early parts of it
- In Erika's route a message was changed when you reach the room with gas to make less confusing (people used to think there was a bug in there)

Changelog 0.8.1

-Bug fixes. Now you can go past Dr. Selene without a getting stuck on a black screen and some small bugs on Erika's part.

Changelog 0.8

-New area 9th floor B
-New area 5th floor
-Added gallery on the menu
-Added some markers on Erika's part for the quests
-Remake of Kate waking up scene
-New scene Kate and Cheba
-New scene Erika and female formortian
-Minor bugs fixes
-Now the threesome scene activates the have sex with Cheba trigger (which at the moment grants some extra dialogues)

Version 0.7

-New Character (Selene)
-First “Bad” ending
-New sex scene between Kate and Myra
-New sex scene between Selene and Kate
-New collectable
-2 New small areas (Crew quarters and Another entrance to the convention center)
-Provisional character sprite for Selene
-Myra’s relationship points now start at 15.
-Around 60 Bug fixed (Including a big one in Bob and Lucila’s route that wouldn’t let you access Bob’s scene)

Version 0.6

-New Are added bridge
- Sex scene with Bob
- Sex scene with Cheba and Peter
- 1 new enemy (Slimegirl) with a new scene
-Title screen changed to the new one
- 1 new character sprite for the daporial (The grey guys)
- Small side quest for Erika added (It will be active after lunch
if you have sex with her, the night before)
-Bug fixes for earlier content
-Sedatives can now be found in every route (You’ll need the for Bob’s
scene)
Version 0.5.2

- You can't clip trough walls
- The sprites on the ending have been fixed
- Fixed small spelling mistakes.

Version 0.5.1

-Starting location has changed back to the start of the game.

Version 0.5

-Convention Center A added (New area)
-New Character (Myra)
-New naked sprites for Kate and Erika
-2 New enemies (one scene for both)
-New scene between Kate and Erika
-Improved combat system
-More items in old areas (for balance)

Version 0.4.1
-Bug fixes.

Version 0.4
-Together route added
-Alone route added
- 2 new scenes added
- New character (Cheba)
-2 new collectibles
-Colectables are now items.
-Bug fixes in Erika’s route and the beginning.
- More spelling fixes.
-Text windows changed.
-New character sprites for Bob, the formortian and some random naked girls.

Version 0.3
-Continuation of Erika’s route
-Added new character (Peter)
-Added new area (9th floor)
-Added 3 new scenes
-Added 1 collectible
-New character sprites for Kate,Erika, Lucila and the akedians.
-New Bgm for Kate’s room
-Some quality of life fixes for some quests
-Bug Fixes
-Fixed some spelling mistakes

Version 0.2.1
Added new character sprites for Kate and Erika
Bug fixes

Version 0.2
-Continuation of Bob and Lucila route
-Added 3 new scenes
-Added two new big areas
-Bug fixes for the previous version
-Fixed some spelling mistakes

Version 0.1.5
-Remade the game into Rpg Maker MV
-Map design overhaul
-Added Orgy scene
-Added New expressions for Kate
-Dialog has been fixed
-Small changes in quests (Mainly the quest to get out of Kate’s room)

Screenshots
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Download links for version 0.8.3
https://mega.nz/#!ZEtDBKoQ!u12Z0iTcpJ-v ... fslIK969iU
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kvzhe7m7 ... d.zip/file
https://workupload.com/file/wjNZzMdu
Last edited by Mmirror_dev on Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Mmirror_dev
Newly Registered

Re: Lust Vessel (Rpg Maker XV)

Postby kan_Brawd » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:34 pm

Hello guys, nice game!
What fetishes it gonna have in the future? If you put more anal in there, im going to consider supporting your proyect jeje. I really like the rpgm well made and your are promissing :D :D
kan_Brawd
Newly Registered

Postby Akkin » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:45 pm

This is a good little game. The fact that there is no Game Over gives it a special interest.

As far as I went, I came across two ends (which I think is the end of demo).

The only thing that will have to be careful is to create checkpoints that would serve as a point of return when you lose a fight. Because if it's like the demo and we go back to the room in the beginning, it will quickly become tiring to have to redo the path.

For example in the demo, when we arrive at the restaurant, we could have had a checkpoint at this place, which would have meant that when we lose a fight, we reappear there instead of the room.
Akkin

Postby Mmirror_dev » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 am

kan_Brawd Wrote:Hello guys, nice game!
What fetishes it gonna have in the future? If you put more anal in there, im going to consider supporting your proyect jeje. I really like the rpgm well made and your are promissing :D :D

In the current version the featured fetishes are corruption; anal, vaginal, orgy, solo and f/m. Anal will be featured in the following versions.

Akkin Wrote:This is a good little game. The fact that there is no Game Over gives it a special interest.

As far as I went, I came across two ends (which I think is the end of demo).

The only thing that will have to be careful is to create checkpoints that would serve as a point of return when you lose a fight. Because if it's like the demo and we go back to the room in the beginning, it will quickly become tiring to have to redo the path.

For example in the demo, when we arrive at the restaurant, we could have had a checkpoint at this place, which would have meant that when we lose a fight, we reappear there instead of the room.

Thanks, the current version has 4 endings (one of them is quite hard to get). As far as game over screens the will only apear at the endings so nobody has to worry about seeing the game over screen.
Mmirror_dev
Newly Registered

Postby kan_Brawd » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:48 pm

Mmirror_dev Wrote:
In the current version the featured fetishes are corruption; anal, vaginal, orgy, solo and f/m. Anal will be featured in the following versions.

Whoa, nice ones!
But 4 finals!? Oh my God, i'm going to try again for the other 3...
Well done!
kan_Brawd
Newly Registered

Postby Screwbucket » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:16 am

Love what you have so far! The only thing I'd suggest tweaking at this point is maybe some of the grammar and definitely the room layout. Right now, most of the rooms feel very...haphazard. Just as an example, the room you start in has a bed, desk, two couches, and a lot of unused space. It might help to look up floor plans on actual cruse ships to help better place some of the room assets. Other than that, I'm super looking forward to whatever comes next!
Screwbucket

Postby Darthjake » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Looks interesting so far, I did not play too far in, but it's intriguing.

What little I saw of combat seems like there is no real chance to lose against the green guys so far, again, I did not go past the first level, (so many demos...), but I am interested to know if you are going to tweak combat some to make it a bit more challenging. I don't want every fight to be a epic battle, just wondering.

Keep up the good work.
Darthjake

Re: Lust Vessel 0.2.1 (Rpg Maker MV)

Postby Mmirror_dev » Tue May 15, 2018 8:49 pm

Update version 0.2.1
Mmirror_dev
Newly Registered

Re: Lust Vessel 0.3 (Rpg Maker MV)

Postby Mmirror_dev » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:35 pm

Version 0.3 is up
Mmirror_dev
Newly Registered

Re: Lust Vessel 0.4.1 (Rpg Maker MV)

Postby Mmirror_dev » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:34 pm

Version 0.4.1 is up
Mmirror_dev
Newly Registered

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:14 am

Nice game but buggy. Here are three I found. They drastically lower the replay value.

When gathering the sheets for the elevator clim I triggered the toilet route without ever discovering it.
In the hideout Peter's conversation Sprite never disappereared. (The second one)
When trying to get the medicin for Erika in the toilet route I triggered some other route when entering the Bar at the upper level of the hideout.

But nice game so far. Just a bit annoying to try and find out alternate story lines if you don't know you won't randomly trigger stuff for no reason.
I NEVER run against walls.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby Mmirror_dev » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:09 am

RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:Nice game but buggy. Here are three I found. They drastically lower the replay value.

When gathering the sheets for the elevator clim I triggered the toilet route without ever discovering it.
In the hideout Peter's conversation Sprite never disappereared. (The second one)
When trying to get the medicin for Erika in the toilet route I triggered some other route when entering the Bar at the upper level of the hideout.

But nice game so far. Just a bit annoying to try and find out alternate story lines if you don't know you won't randomly trigger stuff for no reason.

Thanks for reporting the bugs, but don't worry I think the ones that you are talking are already fixed in version 0.5.1. I'm not completly sure about the first one but I'll check again. Worst case scenario all of the will be fixed in version 0.5.2.
Mmirror_dev
Newly Registered

Postby Reiii » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:11 am

I really enjoyed the current version of the game. Altough I hope I won't have to drag Erika along in the future since she reappeared at the end. Not really a fan of her XD.

Oh and I don't knwo wether that was intended but you can pretty much evade every enemy by using the mouse to move. You can simply get past the blue slime that way for example. I was only forced to fight when I got myself cornered by the aliens. And even then they would only attack when I walked into them.

Oh and on another Note: I know you are probably limited in terms of sprites for the environment but especially at the beginning it doesn't feel like you are on a space ship. So I guess it would be nice to create custom sprites but I see why it would be maybe too much work.
Reiii

Postby Mmirror_dev » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:47 pm

Reiii Wrote:I really enjoyed the current version of the game. Altough I hope I won't have to drag Erika along in the future since she reappeared at the end. Not really a fan of her XD.

Oh and I don't knwo wether that was intended but you can pretty much evade every enemy by using the mouse to move. You can simply get past the blue slime that way for example. I was only forced to fight when I got myself cornered by the aliens. And even then they would only attack when I walked into them.

Oh and on another Note: I know you are probably limited in terms of sprites for the environment but especially at the beginning it doesn't feel like you are on a space ship. So I guess it would be nice to create custom sprites but I see why it would be maybe too much work.

In the new version that we are posting today the combat is a little bit more instense and harder to avoid, well about Erika, she is one of our patreons favorites, but don't worry you can ignore her and avoid her (not that much in today's version since she is the only one you can have sex for the moment). But in version 0.6 (Which will be released next week for our patreons you will have a couple more options.
Hope you still enjoy our game :D
Mmirror_dev
Newly Registered

Re: Lust Vessel 0.8.3 (Rpg Maker MV)

Postby Mmirror_dev » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:18 pm

We uploaded a new version!
Mmirror_dev
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects