Lilith's Throne

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Lilith's Throne

Postby Just that guy » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:03 am

I came across this a bit ago and asked if i could share it.

this is a text based rpg sex game made in java

Innoxia is the creator of the game

her blog, she has 2 versions of the game, the java and exe, she seems pretty good updating and has a schedule for this
this has fetishes so

https://lilithsthrone.blogspot.co.uk/

her patreon

https://www.patreon.com/innoxia

posted with permission of the creator

Fetish Content in the game now

Incest, furry, futa, tf
non-con
bondage
Impregnation/pregnancy
some lactation
Hand holding
dom and sub
masochist and sadist
denial
exhibitionist
masterbation
Attachments
version_0_1_85_screenshot_fetishes.png
version_0_1_85_screenshot_fetishes.png (36.77 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
version_0_1_85_screenshot1.png
version_0_1_85_screenshot1.png (49.99 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
Lilith's Throne v0.1.89.2.zip
you must have java to run this
(9.18 MiB) Downloaded 247 times
Just that guy

Re: Lilith's Throne

Postby keradi01 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:36 am

This game has a scene of extreme handholding. When I first saw this thread you had my interest. When I saw that scene, you got my attention.

Otherwise, the combat and dynamic sex scenes work very well. It took a while to figure out the enchanting system (even with the tutorial) and the damage ranges on the weapons seem to be calculated or displayed oddly (I tended to see weapons display higher damage ranges when in inventory or when purchasing them than they had when equipped and in combat) and I'm not sure why. There is a good diversity in dialogue and description, even at this early stage.

I'm not sure to count it as that bad of a drawback, but the game is a tad grind-y, since combat is one of the main ways of getting money and other resources and it feels like you have to play it safe and raise your stats and fight a lot of weak opponents since a low-level character can easily run into an opponent that will beat them pretty bad (granted, that is mainly a bad thing for someone stubborn like myself that doesn't like losing fights). On the other hand, the variety of opponents (the ability to pick and choose them to some degree as well) and the diversity in actions and descriptions make fighting a whole lot of opponents fairly entertaining.

Overall, a very good game.
keradi01

Postby Hallucination » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:59 am

You can use money from battles (flames) to go to the gym and raise physical stats, and the drinks can be enchanted to permanently raise your stats as well. So make sure to fuck after every fight!
Hallucination

Postby Screamz » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:39 am

I just wanted to give this thread a bump seeing as how the maker of the game has been continually updating it. One of the better H games I've found for sure.
Screamz

Postby Kurushimi » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:53 am

It's a real nice game. Worth bumping.
Kurushimi

Postby sinhunter » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:45 am

why does the download always stop at 99.9%?
sinhunter

Return to Non-Flash Projects