Desires of Persephone - First Chapter [Complete, RPGMaker]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Desires of Persephone - First Chapter [Complete, RPGMaker]

Postby pizzacat » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:23 am

ImageImage

Hi everyone,

Desires of Persephone first chapter is a corruption rpg maker game(inspired by Village of Nightmare) about an evil sorceress named Chandra.

She succeeds in summoning a powerful succubus named Persephone to the human world. Chandra is in love with Persephone and wants to corrupt the world by corrupting humans and turning them into Persephone worshipers.

Due to the length of the game, I've referred to it as the first chapter. If you like this game and want more of it please let me know.

You can always download the latest version on my blog here:
http://pizzacatmx.blogspot.com/

Also, please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. ^^
pizzacat

Re: Desires of Persephone - First Chapter [Complete, RPGMake

Postby UnLimiTeD » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:24 pm

Well, this looks promising. Based on your previous activity.
I'll check it out.
UnLimiTeD

Postby Darthjake » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:05 pm

Interesting, but where does "chapter one" end?

I've managed to get through to corrupting the one girl in the spa, but then nothing else. No way to sleep / pass time, and I keep getting the same comments from the NPCs.
Darthjake

Postby rpgfan650 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:54 am

I haven't been able to get past Persephone reward to Chandra(?). After the sacrifice, no clue what to do next. How do you get Persephone gift?

@Darthjake
For me the game ends here. Deleted from computer.

@pizzacat
You see where I stopped. This is why I just stopped trying your games.
rpgfan650

Postby Darthjake » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:46 am

@rpgfan, Eh, that happened to me the 2nd playthrough because I accidentally told the spa girl she could kill someone, and then changed my mind.

I just spoke to everyone before bringing the sacrifice, and that got me to the 3 girls in the spa, which I interacted with all of them twice before deciding I must have missed something, and tried to leave the spa triggering the scene.
Darthjake

Postby rpgfan650 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:50 pm

Darthjake Wrote:@rpgfan, Eh, that happened to me the 2nd playthrough because I accidentally told the spa girl she could kill someone, and then changed my mind.

I just spoke to everyone before bringing the sacrifice, and that got me to the 3 girls in the spa, which I interacted with all of them twice before deciding I must have missed something, and tried to leave the spa triggering the scene.

Well you played longer than me. I wasn't able to find the missing piece that would trigger Persephone to give Chandra the gift. In pizzacat other games,I have encountered this same problem (No idea what to do). I only completed one of pizzacats game and it was hell. The only reason for that it was a visual novel. I don't know which is more frustrating, grinding for exp or grinding in pizzacats games.

Edit: Grinding for exp would be more enjoyable.
rpgfan650

Return to Non-Flash Projects