[RPG Maker VX Ace] Feeling Of Life

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[RPG Maker VX Ace] Feeling Of Life

Postby Acrosstheline » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:18 pm

Description: "Feeling of life" is an adult adventure game created on RPG Maker. In this game you'll see the story about one young man, who woke up in a hospital after some strange events that happened in small town Heartfield. You'll go to the journey to find out how our hero got there, what challenges he went through and what secrets are hiding in this town...

Features: Main storyline with few endings | Sidequests | Minigames & puzzles | Monetary system | Relationship system | Adult scenes
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Censorship: No
Author: DirtyPlaster

Image Image
Image Image

Download game here https://mega.nz/#!1aA11SpC!7CvAfSGC_uKq ... zToDCn3afs
If you are interested in this game you can visit developer's page on patreon and support this project https://www.patreon.com/FeelingOfLife
Last edited by Acrosstheline on Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Acrosstheline
Newly Registered

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace] Feeling Of Life

Postby mgunter » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:51 pm

does this have incest in it?
mgunter

Postby Acrosstheline » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:09 pm

mgunter Wrote:does this have incest in it?

Not yet.
Acrosstheline
Newly Registered

Postby Khataam » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:34 am

i rly like the artwork, but it is a bit annoying that ure going to die in the labyrinth. maybe u could make a hint before so that the people can save, it pissed me rly off in the beginning ;), there are also many npcs walking around u cant do anyting with yet, so it was difficult to find the right ones to talk to (for example mother/daughter after finding the tickets)

i will definitly keep an eye out for this game, keep up the good work
Khataam
Newly Registered

Postby UnLimiTeD » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:12 pm

Maybe that's a fringe opinion, but it kind of looks like they all have the same eyes.
Ah, anyways, I'm gonna dl this for later.
UnLimiTeD

Postby Acrosstheline » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:35 pm

Khataam Wrote:i rly like the artwork, but it is a bit annoying that ure going to die in the labyrinth. maybe u could make a hint before so that the people can save, it pissed me rly off in the beginning ;), there are also many npcs walking around u cant do anyting with yet, so it was difficult to find the right ones to talk to (for example mother/daughter after finding the tickets)

i will definitly keep an eye out for this game, keep up the good work

Ok, I'll make signs next to each chest with death trap. Thanks for advice! :)
Not sure about rope in the maze. Maybe should I delete that text message which shown when player touches event?

UnLimiTeD Wrote:Maybe that's a fringe opinion, but it kind of looks like they all have the same eyes.
Ah, anyways, I'm gonna dl this for later.

About eyes and faces - I know that many characters look the same. I'll try to redraw them (not sure this will happen with v0.12 update, maybe in the next one.)
Acrosstheline
Newly Registered

Postby CloudRipper » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:39 am

I honestly feel like I'm either being blind, or just not noticing what I need to do, but how do I get past the flames in the maze?
CloudRipper

Postby SirBalto » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:43 am

CloudRipper Wrote:I honestly feel like I'm either being blind, or just not noticing what I need to do, but how do I get past the flames in the maze?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

One of the suits of armor is carrying a crank that you need to take to around the first chest of the maze. There is a panel on the wall you interact with.
SirBalto

Postby 4Finger » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:08 am

What is the code for the cheast???
"Only unity will bring us to the victory"
4Finger
Newly Registered

Postby remi555 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:28 am

I'm also stucked at this chest :(
remi555