Cute Monsters and Mommy (V.04)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Cute Monsters and Mommy (V.04)

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:39 am

Newest public build released here: https://mega.nz/#!gXgTHDSK!rL4rukGchb6r ... qrn6323u48
"Cute Monsters and Mommy" it is a game about YOU! I will continue to try and make this game as immersive as possible! Mostly every choice you make will contribute to the gameplay and how the game progresses. Your choices will heavily affect the outcome of your endings and how it goes on. This game features relationships, lewd scenes (of course) and lots of interactivity.

Fetishes in the demo so far include: Femdom, Foot Fetish, Ballbusting, Armpit, Blowjob, Knee, Incest, Milf, Spanking, Vore, Monster Girl

If you like the game and want to support: http://www.patreon.com/futuremvz
Attachments
Capture.PNG
1Capture.PNG
Last edited by cutemonstersandmommy on Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cutemonstersandmommy
Newly Registered

Re: Cute Monsters and Mommy (V.03)

Postby Anon21 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:24 pm

So ... don't expect (your character) to keep his anal virginity if you play this game.
Anon21

Re: Cute Monsters and Mommy (V.04)

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:18 pm

If you happen to have problems in the download links (like some did in the past) please let me know, as well as any bugs (if you tried it out)
cutemonstersandmommy
Newly Registered

Re: Cute Monsters and Mommy (V.04)

Postby DuelingShade » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:15 pm

I named the character "Bitch" because I'm immature like that. The name was astonishingly accurate.
DuelingShade
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects