[08/04/2019] F.U.C.K. (Four Unknown Cosmos Kisses) [RPG]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[08/04/2019] F.U.C.K. (Four Unknown Cosmos Kisses) [RPG]

Postby Grimar Horns » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:39 pm

Hello everyone and nice to meet you all.
If you want to play my game, direct download link is on my Patreon.
(Or public version DIRECT DOWNLOAD) (174 Mo)

SCREENSHOTS
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You can call me Grimar, I'm an adult video-games creator using RPG Maker MV.
Here I present to you : Four Unknown Cosmos Kisses (F.U.C.K.)
You're a girl from a small village who live alone with her father, someday space travelling becomes possible, with it comes to you the opportunity to wander on a space adventure, whether you will be a slave or dominatrix with people is up to you.

All the artworks are done by my friend Lapuka.

I've been using RPG Maker when I was younger but it's the first time I've been doing such a complex and detailled game. I used 3D renders at first but I reworked all my game to use artist drawn CGs.
Feel free to comment and notice me of any typo or bad aspect of the game you could have come up with. The game is downloadable for Windows only for now. If you guys want to play on Android tell me I'll make a stable Android version.
My last job ended over 2 months ago and I've been living on my savings do deploy my project. I would immensely appreciate any donation on my Patreon if you can afford it and want to do it only ! (Thanks a million times in that !)
I believe a game's accessibility is the most important thing, I'm a player before being a creator and I prefer to donate a few for many games than the opposite, that's pretty obvious. This is why for 1$ only my patreons have access to the prelast version of the game, and 5$ patreons have access to the very last release.

[04/02/2019 EDIT] : Well hello everyone ! Long time no see. I released last month my last update of my game, with it the reworked version with drawn CGs instead of 3D plus several changes. The games now lacks a bit of content but this should be solved in 2-3 releases as it's all getting reworked in time.
Anyway, feel free to tell me what you think !

Thanks you all for reading and enjoy !

- Grimar out.
Last edited by Grimar Horns on Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:21 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Grimar Horns
Newly Registered

Re: F.U.C.K. (Four Unknown Cosmos Kisses) [RPG Maker MV] [3D

Postby Anon21 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:47 pm

Unfortunately the demo seems pretty ... FUCKed.

Every time I try to deliver the love note from the old(ish) lady I get kicked back to the road when I open the house door.

One more minor point for feedback, the movement system makes it easy to bump into walls and things next to doorways. Might not be much you can do about that ...
Anon21

Postby Darthjake » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:54 am

Anon21 Wrote:Unfortunately the demo seems pretty ... FUCKed.

Every time I try to deliver the love note from the old(ish) lady I get kicked back to the road when I open the house door.

One more minor point for feedback, the movement system makes it easy to bump into walls and things next to doorways. Might not be much you can do about that ...

If by the love note you are talking about the first quest, you talk to the guy outside, (actually I protested, the spanking, so I'll need to do another run through where I don't protest) I'll file that away for later. I will second that I'm bumping into door frames and having a rough time lining up to get into doors or even the shower, also Jesse seems to only accept conversation starts from his left side, any other time I try to talk to him it seems like I'm hitting him.

Game froze for me after fixing dinner for dad, and the strange person was in the house, the freeze point happened as I was in the hall and dad tried to get around, me, I think both the sprites got stuck.

Again, just did one run through so far.
Darthjake

Postby Grimar Horns » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:20 am

Indeed, the guy you have to talk to is outside next to the car.

I will second that I'm bumping into door frames and having a rough time lining up to get into doors or even the shower

I'm using QuasiABS as I want to use real-time battles, but as I set up the plugin the maps were already created, the only thing I can do about it is larger maps and doors. With a minimum of 2 cases at any path, this should do the trick. If even this really doesn't solve the problem I'll try another method.

also Jesse seems to only accept conversation starts from his left side, any other time I try to talk to him it seems like I'm hitting him.

I didn't have this problem, maybe because I'm literally running into him, I'll do several tests later on to see what you meant.

Game froze for me after fixing dinner for dad, and the strange person was in the house, the freeze point happened as I was in the hall and dad tried to get around, me, I think both the sprites got stuck.

If you really can't pass this, try to be half-naked before getting in the kitchen. I'll do some tries too.

I'm really sorry there are bugs in the game, I was pretty sure there would be. I'll wait for a few days for bugs to be noticed before launching the bug-fix release.
Grimar Horns
Newly Registered

Postby Anon21 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:17 am

Grimar Horns Wrote:

Indeed, the guy you have to talk to is outside next to the car.

also Jesse seems to only accept conversation starts from his left side, any other time I try to talk to him it seems like I'm hitting him.

I didn't have this problem, maybe because I'm literally running into him, I'll do several tests later on to see what you meant.

Is Jesse the guy I'm supposed to deliver the love note to? Because I had exactly the same problem. That's why I was trying to open the door - the guy outside I could only kick.
Anon21

Postby Darthjake » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:43 am

Bug squashing is something I don't mind helping out with, if you don't know about it you can't fix it.

:D
Darthjake

Postby Grimar Horns » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:53 pm

Anon21 Wrote:Is Jesse the guy I'm supposed to deliver the love note to? Because I had exactly the same problem. That's why I was trying to open the door - the guy outside I could only kick.

No he's not, what do you mean by "I could only kick" ?

_____________________ DOUBLE POST EDIT _____________________

As I've been studying your comments, yes the door send you to the street, this is something I implemented in early dev that I've let in, it'll be changed in the next patch.
Here is the scene. In red, the door sends your to the red point and the blue guy is the person you actually have to talk to for the quest :

Next thing, you told me you couldn't talk to Jesse except from the left. Any way the event is used as any position of your character should work fine, I managed to talk to him from his top without difficulty tho' :

And for the bug when preparing dinner for your father, yes when entering the room the NPC can block on your character. This will be fixed too but if you don't want to have this problem, try to be on either side of the fridge.

In the editor, your can see that the frige is on two tiles. Try to be fully on one tile only and it will work fine. Being in the middle of the fridge won't work, my bad.
Last edited by Grimar Horns on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grimar Horns
Newly Registered

Postby Anon21 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:27 am

Grimar Horns Wrote:Here is the scene. In red, the door sends your to the red point and the blue guy is the person you actually have to talk to for the quest :

Yeah, that wasn't working for me. Which is why I went to the door. Every time I stood next to the blue guy and tried to talk to him I just ended up punching/kicking him instead.
Anon21

Postby Darthjake » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:27 pm

Maybe try to be a bit off center like his above example with Jesse?

I kept getting the hitting sound as well until I found the right spot to (talk).
Darthjake

Re: [22/11/2017] F.U.C.K. (Four Unknown Cosmos Kisses) [RPG/

Postby Grimar Horns » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:21 pm

Hello everyone,

Just noticed I didn't warn you guys the bugfix of the demo was out weeks ago.
I'm working on the next update which should be out before Christmas with pretty cool content !
Grimar Horns
Newly Registered

Re: [14/05/2018] F.U.C.K. (Four Unknown Cosmos Kisses) [RPG/

Postby Grimar Horns » Tue May 15, 2018 9:32 am

--- BUMP ---
[14/05/2018] Public verison got updated to v.1.1.0 !
Grimar Horns
Newly Registered

Re: [14/05/2018] F.U.C.K. (Four Unknown Cosmos Kisses) [RPG/

Postby Grimar Horns » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:04 pm

--- BUMP ---
[04/02/2019] Public verison entirely reworked, went from 3D to CGs, check it out !
Grimar Horns
Newly Registered

Re: [08/04/2019] F.U.C.K. (Four Unknown Cosmos Kisses) [RPG]

Postby Grimar Horns » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:50 am

--- BUMP ---
[08/04/2019] New public version : VER-[0.3] please check it out.
Grimar Horns
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects