AceSV Artwork Thread (Pics!)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: AceSV Artwork Thread (Pics!)

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Tue May 08, 2018 9:05 pm

I'm doing a comic on patreon. https://www.patreon.com/acethesupervill ... iousIsland

Still also doing the game, but it'll be a while before I have something I can show off.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:29 pm

Last edited by AcetheSuperVillain on Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:03 am

Working on character shuffler for upcoming fantasy brothel simulator type game
2018-08-08-CharacterShuffle1200.jpg
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby hornyninja » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:36 pm

Not a fan of furries but AM a fan of your skill! Nice job as always! ^_^
Come check out my silly Sex Quest! ^_^
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:42 am

Thanks.

Here's more:
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:56 am

Two tailed fox girl can't seem to choose how to wear what outfit she wants.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:52 pm

Yes.

These are meant to be character editor parts, like the Splatformer, SimBro, Peach's Adventure, etc games do. So you'll eventually be able to choose any race, any hair, any outfit and in any color.

Maybe possibly gonna do something based on the Astro Vulpus game again, but with randomly generated characters instead of prewritten ones. The clothes are based on the same color palettes that I used for the space ship sets (thisand this) so that they have a recognizable color scheme in and out of battle. There are 50 color palettes. Some of the high contrast palettes look pretty bad for clothing, so I need to tweak it.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:06 pm

I've been working on a new character creation pack for making games, and I think I'm getting ready to put it into an actual game. The idea is to try Astro Vulpus game, but instead of specific characters, the game will randomly generate your squadron, so each playthrough is more unique.

Right now, there are 6 races, kitsune, elf, goblin, lizardian, unicorn and devilish, each with 12 possible body colors, 17 hair styles, over 100 hair colors, 12 outfits, 15 ships, outfits and ships share 50 possible color palettes, and 9 different "personalities".

I don't know at the moment how big of an impact the personalities will have, because the whole point is to re-use animations, and I don't want to have to write 9x as much dialog. Ideally, most of the bonding will be interactive, so writing lots of dialog will be unnecessary anyways.

To view the image properly, visit https://www.patreon.com/posts/22123937
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:58 am

Hey gang, I'm putting all of these 3D character up for sale for Black Friday. View them all: https://www.cgtrader.com/acethesupervillain

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

There will be cute pictures, like these:
ImageImageImageImage

So come on down and visit. Black Friday pricing has already started, so don't wait up.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:56 pm

Hey, what's up? Been awhile, huh? Oh, me? I've been busy.

I've been busy with those Acheron Series models. I've got over 30 races done and a website to showcase them a little better than CGTrader:

Visit:
https://acheronseries3d.weebly.com/
or:
https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models?opti ... _content=1

yeah, I know, catchy, right?

I've been trying to keep up with the photo-sets too. There's a free one I did on NewGrounds:

View the whole thing:
https://www.newgrounds.com/search/condu ... ng-natural

You can visit my NewGrounds page to see more frequent updates. And a lot of random stuff like this:

I forget what that was about actually.

Anyways, I recently just found out about GumRoad, and I'm going to try selling some higher quality comics and photo-sets through that. I made a thread about the comic Service for Service, so I won't get into that here. I've been trying a cool new thing of faux eroge CG. I've got one done already,

So there are a lot of frames with slight shifts in position, lots of facial changes, clothing getting gradually removed, that sort of thing.

One thing I enjoy adding are little two-frame flip-book style animations, like this:

Also, I've decided to give up on Patreon. If you were sad that you missed my 2D artwork phase, worry not, you can still buy all of it through GumRoad:

So hey, nice to see you again after all this time. Hope you'll come over to NewGrounds or GumRoad and keep in touch.

It occurs to me that maybe I'm not talking to people enough in my life...
AcetheSuperVillain

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects