One (RPG Maker MV) - Chapter 2 [Complete]!

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

One (RPG Maker MV) - Chapter 2 [Complete]!

Postby Ljubovsky » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:36 pm

Hey Everyone!
After leeching in this forum for so long as a guest and trying other people's games, i decided to create something of my own!
It's called ONE and it serves more like an interactive story in which you will make choices that may lead you or not to xxx interactions and situations...
My intention is to release seperate chapters that feel somewhat self contained as the story progress and gets more wild!
Critisism and suggestions are always welcome! Have fun :D

THE STORY
You take the role of Jason, he's not a hero or a villain, just a guy that was forced to take a risk so that he could turn his life around...but he failed....
He's left in a situation even worse than before and all his unfulfilled desires and anger boil inside him...thus making him perfect to become "her" ONE!

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 1 - https://mega.nz/#!UGpi3JjT!kHRVka8XoAbdJ-kHwIGzVkExdIZbqkJoKAvp1eRJIKc
Chapter 2 - https://mega.nz/#!NPAzjIIb!4cKjYyPlEKYA3sUb9ReUnF0EgyR9HqChtWYouh4hNeI

SCREENSHOTS
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png
Last edited by Ljubovsky on Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ljubovsky

Re: One (RPG Maker MV) - Chapter 1 complete!

Postby hoboy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:49 am

Damn! There is a lot of work already represented in this demo. Daisy's good, but I want me some of them Johnson twins. Then there are the wives, but we still have to get to town. I stopped at this play through entering the cave, but looks like there are a couple hours or so of playability.

Good job! Looking forward to more...
hoboy

Postby Ljubovsky » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:36 pm

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!
I'm already working on chapter 2 and there is certainly going to be more twins content to come ;)
Ljubovsky

Postby Ljubovsky » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:09 am

I can't believe almost a month passed since i released Chapter 1...
Turns out Chapter 2 is going to be much bigger than i thought, so i decided to release the 0.5 version!
The story naturally continues from the end of Chapter 1 as Jason finds it hard to comprehend the situation he's in...
(400 images, 8 scenes, 1 day, around 1 hour of gameplay)

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 2 (0.5) - https://mega.nz/#!AL5DUSLA!siPvQWi_7_U8 ... EaoLL6ywWg

SCREENSHOTS

2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png

I also made a small walkthrough for Chapter 1!
Check it out to see if you missed anything - https://mega.nz/#!tDYUFADQ!BHQE96qIMTQn ... bJjUnZlBAg

Feedback, critisism and suggestions are always welcome!
Ljubovsky

Postby lexukun » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:01 pm

Love the game and the art.

But i seem to run into a snag after the scene with the apple pie being made after giving ingredients to Ms J.
There's a scene where you talk to Gordon, and the text just stops.
His character portrait stays on screen and you're able to walk around somewhat soft locking the game.

Tried multiple things like talking to other characters or leaving the house, but you're locked in the house saying that you need to give the ingredients to Ms J or other text from other characters.
Re-giving the ingredients just results in a loop.

Good luck man, hope to see more of your work.
lexukun
Newly Registered

Postby Ljubovsky » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:07 pm

hoboy Wrote:Damn! There is a lot of work already represented in this demo. Daisy's good, but I want me some of them Johnson twins. Then there are the wives, but we still have to get to town. I stopped at this play through entering the cave, but looks like there are a couple hours or so of playability.

Good job! Looking forward to more...

I can't reply to your personal message because i still haven't reached ten posts.(Hopefully i'll get there at some point :D )
Thanks a lot for the suggestion, i really appreciate your support!
Ljubovsky

Postby Ljubovsky » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:22 am

lexukun Wrote:Love the game and the art.

But i seem to run into a snag after the scene with the apple pie being made after giving ingredients to Ms J.
There's a scene where you talk to Gordon, and the text just stops.
His character portrait stays on screen and you're able to walk around somewhat soft locking the game.

Tried multiple things like talking to other characters or leaving the house, but you're locked in the house saying that you need to give the ingredients to Ms J or other text from other characters.
Re-giving the ingredients just results in a loop.

Good luck man, hope to see more of your work.

#sigh#...i knew i forgot to check everything in this scene...
To avoid this stupid bug, you need to search inside the basket with the dirty clothes (Bathroom) the first time you're inside the farmhouse (you can't in the afternoon)
I'll have it fixed in the next version or i'll release a fixed version if more bugs occur...
Thanks for reporting this!
Ljubovsky

Re: One (RPG Maker MV) - Chapter 2 [0.8]!

Postby Ljubovsky » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:27 pm

I released the 0.8 version of Chapter 2 (1 day, 8 scenes, 300 new images)!
Chapter 2 [0.8] - https://mega.nz/#!lWpnnZSS!N8CVOCVGMP4w ... jwUpNW6v7k
The next version will be released at the end of January and it will conclude Chapter 2.
As always feel free to offer feedback and report any bugs :)
Ljubovsky

Postby Ryan Nocturne » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:31 am

Okay quick question, is it possible to get enough coins for all the scenes with the prostitute in Chapter 2? Or do I have to skip a scene instead?
Ryan Nocturne

Postby Ljubovsky » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:40 am

Ryan Nocturne Wrote:Okay quick question, is it possible to get enough coins for all the scenes with the prostitute in Chapter 2? Or do I have to skip a scene instead?

Yes it is but it's a bit tricky!
If you make a "perfect" run (find all 16 scenes), you should end up with zero coins at the end of day 2!

Search in rooms that were blocked in day 1 and also try different choices with Mr J!

I will release a walkthrough with the next and final update of chapter 2!
Ljubovsky

Postby lexukun » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:44 am

Another solid entry, keep up the good work!

Didn't run into any bugs this time around, but thanks for the help last time.
lexukun
Newly Registered

Postby Ljubovsky » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:09 am

lexukun Wrote:Another solid entry, keep up the good work!

Didn't run into any bugs this time around, but thanks for the help last time.

Thank you!
Stay tuned for the conclusion of Chapter 2 ;)
Ljubovsky

Postby Ljubovsky » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:03 am

Hey everyone!
The third and final version of chapter 2 is released and you can download it from here:
Chapter 2 (complete) - https://mega.nz/#!NPAzjIIb!4cKjYyPlEKYA ... WYouh4hNeI
It contains 8 new scenes, 300 new images and a walkthrough!
As a whole Chapter 2 has 24 scenes and 1090 images in 3 playable days!
Unfortunately you're going to need to start a new game or you'll come across game breaking bugs (sorry but i had to make some minor changes on the first day)
Also for any newcomers, do not import a save from Chapter 1!

Finally, i now have a patreon page in case anyone wish to support me :
Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/Ljubovsky
If you are considering it, check the spoiler below for some future plans and more information!

CHAPTER 3
It will introduce 6 new characters in at least 4 updates with a minimum 6 scenes each!
GAMEPLAY
In previous updates i made the mistake of bombarding you with choices that most of the time led nowhere...
In Chapter 3 the choices will be more meaningfull and will lead you to diferrent scenes or outcomes!
Also i will be introducing some fighting while keeping grinding to a minimum.
XXX
The story is not focused on one fetish so expect a lot of them to be included!
For now the only three i will never touch are guro,scat and anything that has to do with minors.
As for the adult scenes, although i want to focus more on the quality i'd also like to hear your opinion on what you think needs to be improved...
STORY
The story will continue to get a darker tone progessively...
I want to add some more meaningfull dialogues and situations that will help flesh the characters and the world around Jason better but obviously english is not my
first language so we'll have to see how it goes...

If you don't, you can help with my self esteem by leavin' a comment :D

I'll wait until the end of the week in case there ar any bugs i missed and then i'm gonna start workin' on Chapter 3
so if you become a patron expect the first weekly report at the end of next week!
Have Fun ;)
Ljubovsky

Return to Non-Flash Projects