[RPG Maker] Daughter of Essence [New Content Update!]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [RPG Maker] Daughter of Essence [Big Update 1-2-18!]

Postby IndoorMinotaur » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:47 am

Hi everyone, we've just finished uploading the latest weekly build: version 0.18. It's kind of hard to believe we've done this 18 times now, but we've still a long way to go and we have no plans of slowing down now!

Witchdale also has a long way to go, but we're putting the pieces in place, and we're excited to see where it all takes us. Hopefully everyone digs what we've got in place so far. A lot of the last couple of weeks has been preparatory work, but we're still making sure to sneak in some interesting new content every week.

Here are the patch notes, as always:

Version 0.18 - 1/29/2018

• Added shops & NPCs to Witchdale Square
  • Added the Witchdale tavern and inn
  • Added a cooldown to Cor Silvam*s “Entangling Roots”
  • Updated the battle backgrounds for Witchdale caves
  • Slightly reduced Witchdale Hornet*s AGI
  • Added an option to skip all the cliffs/caves once the player reaches a checkpoint in Witchdale
  • Added Moon Lee to the ship
  • Put Gertrude/Vincent and Elijah below-deck and everyone else in town after reaching Witchdale
  • Added a new optional quest and NSFW scene!
  • Fixed several passability issues in Witchdale
  • Adjusted Fruit recovery values
  • Adjusted gremlinfish and leaf spirit stats slightly
  • Fixed some lighting issues on the ship
Don't forget that you can try out the public build at: https://www.patreon.com/indoorminotaur
IndoorMinotaur

Postby IndoorMinotaur » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:21 am

Weekly Build v0.19!

Hey everyone, first update of February! Witchdale is starting to come together and fill with life, which is exciting. Set a lot of groundwork this week for new relations, so expect a lot of these to take off in different directions by next week.

Alpha patrons, you'll get a new build next week and a reminder that everyone can try the public build at https://www.patreon.com/indoorminotaur!

Version 0.19 - 2/5/2018

Added the Witchdale Barracks (and 4-story tower)
Added lots and lots of new characters to Witchdale
Created a new male szarva sprite and implemented new szarva character
Created Carlisse quest-line (optional)
Created Flask quest (optional)
Created the Fishmaster! Get prizes for catching big fish
Added lots of new items to Witchdale
ANIMALS
Changed all recovery values in the item descriptions to be on their own line for clarity
IndoorMinotaur

Postby IndoorMinotaur » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:24 am

Hey everyone! W O W, version 0.20. It's absolutely wild how fast the time has gone by over the course of 20 releases. It has been a ton of work, but it's also been really satisfying to see things coming together.

And, if you'll permit me to toot both of our own horns, I think we are getting better at it as we go along. I hope you're as excited about the future as we are.

We're sending v0.20 out to our weekly patrons and v0.19.1 out to our alpha patrons, so any new patrons will get access to the build of their respective tiers.

Anyone can try out our public build here: https://www.patreon.com/indoorminotaur

Here's what we got going on in this week's release!

Version 0.20 - 2/12/2018

Added brief dialogue for when Mercy first arrives in Witchdale
Added Witchdale Dormitory (basement, ground floor, 2nd floor)
Added Witchdale Bank
Added Witchdale Residential Caverns (Upper and Lower)
Added over a dozen new characters to Witchdale again!
Added Saul & a new combat encounter!
Added a new optional NSFW scene (F/F + weird)!
Added some narrative prerequisites & subsequent plot progress
Updated Carvannah Mine battle background
Updated Carvannah Aqueducts battle background
Fixed a few typos
Fixed a lighting issue when traveling from the Witchdale coast to the ship
IndoorMinotaur

Postby IndoorMinotaur » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:38 pm

Have a great day, everyone! 

If you're looking to play a fun game and get in the mood all at once, we hope you'll check us out. 

https://www.patreon.com/indoorminotaur
IndoorMinotaur

Postby IndoorMinotaur » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:21 am

Hi everyone,

We just finished up our playtesting on version 0.21 and got the build uploaded. This has been a tricky development week, because it's a lot of tying off loose-ends and building in the player's choices.

But we got a lot done, and I'm pretty happy with the results. Check out the patch notes to see what's new, and enjoy!

Remember, everyone can try out our public build here: https://www.patreon.com/indoorminotaur

Version 0.21 - 2/19/2018

Added main plot progress and the next big player choice
Added new ship cabin areas
Added all Witchdale recruitment options
Added Corrine quest & encounter
Added szarva & Molly quest
Added new NSFW scene (Other/F - written and commissioned)
Added tons of contextual dialogue to Witchdale citizens and recruitable members
Revised some Witchdale dialogue to strengthen suggestions of pirates-Peacekeeper relationship
Added new hidden treasures to Witchdale!
Fixed a chest in Shiveworth (displaying the message incorrectly)
Fixed an issue in Witchdale where the ladies walking by triggers every time you step on a certain tile
Changed the appearance of the Witchdale barracks
Added Badaxe to the in-game credits
IndoorMinotaur

Postby YSlayer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:39 am

Played the latest public build (14.6). Definitely enjoyed playing the new (at the time as of 14.6 anyway) content. I'm very sad that I was unable to have that cute girl show me around the city "or something". Also couldn't seem to find any time Trish at the bar would actually talk with me despite making it seem like there would be stuff with her eventually.

Was somewhat surprised at the lack of sex encounters for mercy in this stuff. Only 3 scenes actively involving mercy herself and only 1 of those was a real scene (the one with hallie). I suppose there was the dream scene as well but being a dream makes it less impactful. Kinda hoping for more sexual encounters in the next town (witchdale?) but I guess with how powerful and important mercy is, it gets increasingly hard to put her into sex situations with random people.

My last "gripe" is that it took me forever and a half to figure out where the fuck to buy a ship from. I had already been to the tent and been told to "come back tonight" and it was not night time so I didn't see any reason to recheck that tent. It wasn't until I had gone borderline everywhere else (except of course, the miners' house upstairs since you can't go upstairs anywhere else) that I finally just decided to recheck every single tile in the whole city until something happened. It was probably about an hour of wandering around pointless. During that hour I also ended up in the sewers and beat up the crows. We had a wonderful conversation about an attack on me or my gold or whatever that hadn't happened because it was still daytime of the first day. Then she is still worried about being watched at night even though I already kicked Silas's ass and they work for me now. So basically, that whole thing can be sequence broken and you should perhaps look at some of that. For the boat just changing the "I should come back tonight" to "I should come right back after I check in at the inn" would be nice. Perhaps also have that man in the white rat have new dialogue after you rest instead of telling you to come back after rest again.

The story is fun, the content is progress pretty fast but I don't really have a concept of when public releases come out. It SEEMS like it'll be out a few weeks after big content is complete (so perhaps after witchdale is done?). Combat seems reasonably balanced. Fishing could really give you like 1 more second to feel a lot less stressful. It's totally doable just kind of draining. Thought it was pretty funny how they let your dog help you in the hall, not that I minded being able to use him since his speed is ludicrously high and he attacks twice as fast as everything else (just been dumping all my points in speed, seems like each point should be worth more than the last).

Very impressive keeping up the workflow so consistently for so many weeks. Good job. I look forward to the next public release. Btw, the music really sells the game, good choices for the tracks and their usage.
YSlayer

Postby IndoorMinotaur » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:08 am

Hi YSlayer, thanks for the feedback and the info about that sequence break. That's something I'll have fixed before the next public build.

Public builds aren't on a very strict schedule, since I don't want to release them until we've wrapped up an entire new chapter, had time to polish that chapter a bit, and then started development on the next so that patrons are ahead of the curve and feel like their support is suitably rewarded.

Tomorrow's weekly release will probably see the resolution of Witchdale already, since it's a smaller town than Carvannah. With regards to Mercy involved in sex scenes, your assumption is pretty much correct. It's sometimes tricky to balance Mercy's sexuality with the gravity of her situation. We don't want to trivialize the character, but this is also an adult game, so there are certain expectations to meet involving sexual content versus gameplay ratios. It's often fun and allows for a greater variety to involve characters surrounding Mercy instead of Mercy herself, and it helps make the scenes Mercy is involved with personally feel more important. That said, we're glad to hear you like the Mercy scenes and it's something we'll keep in mind going forward.

Nym
IndoorMinotaur

Postby IndoorMinotaur » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:28 am

Hey everyone, we pulled a late night last night to try and get the weekly build to a good stopping point, and BOY was it a monster.

Wrapping up Witchdale has meant creating 3 different sequences for the conclusion and between 2-4 different sets of conversations for each member of the crew back on your ship, depending on the chosen routes.

It's been hard work, and I'm sorry to say the chapter still isn't 100% finished (although you do technically finish up with Witchdale itself). I'd say I've grinded out probably 95% of it. It's pretty much guaranteed to be finished before the next weekly release (which MAY come early?)

A lot of stuff didn't make the cut this week just for lack of time, including a new sex scene and 2 different pieces of art for already-existing sex scenes. I expect not only these to make it in by next week, but also ANOTHER scene that I've had sitting on my hard drive for a while (just needed to be back in the cove to make it happen).

Remember the public version is available for everyone to try! You can download it at: https://www.patreon.com/indoorminotaur

March is looking to be a big month! Here are the patch notes:

Version 0.22 - 2/26/2018

Added new inn room areas
Added a new passage connecting Witchdale and the caverns
Added three different branching paths for Witchdale’s resolution
Withdrawal route
Direct Confrontation route
Peacekeeper Alliance route
Added The Van Ritter and crew encounters
Added the return voyage and all new crew members to the ship
Improved all cooked meat recovery values across the board:
Roasted Smoothfin: 70 + 10% -> 100 + 10%
Roasted Hogfish: 150 + 20% -> 200 + 20%
Roasted Flank: 200 + 30% -> 300 + 30%
Hufferpuffer Pie: 250 + 50% -> 400 + 40%
Roasted Toothtube Fin: 300 + 40% -> 500 + 50%
Changed mushroom recovery value (175 + 7% -> 20%)
Changed some dialogue in Carvannah for clarity
Fixed a sequence break in the Carvannah aqueducts (visiting crows hideout before encountering crows)
IndoorMinotaur

Postby IndoorMinotaur » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:42 am

Hey everyone! We released a new build last night (technically this morning): version 0.23. There are a lot of things packed into a very short segment of game here, and that's because it all hinges on choices made and paths taken this far.

Things are actually starting to get a little out of hand in the cove in terms of complexity. Some NPCs have well over a dozen different pages of dialogue conditional to certain events.

The next build (to be released on Fridays instead of Mondays going forward) is going to focus heavily on revision. I've been charging ahead so fast that some of the pieces holding different segments together are feeling thin right now.

I want to start touching things up and polishing content to make the experience smooth, fun and intuitive.

Remember, newcomers can try our public build for free at https://www.patreon.com/indoorminotaur

Anyway, here are the patch notes!

Version 0.23 (The End of the Witchdale Chapter!) - 3/2/2018

Added a new NSFW scene (written) on the ship (M/F, age difference)
Added a new NSFW scene (written and illustrated) back in the cove (Futa/F)
Added art for the Witchdale shapeshifter scene (Solo F, huge insertion, toy)
Added a variety of items to the Witchdale inn and underground passage
Added the return to the cove
Added the Van Ritter encounter for the peacekeeper alliance route
Added new dialogue to all cove residents
Fixed an issue where the upgraded alchemy station didn’t properly detect different types of essence
Fixed an issue with the excavation chest disappearing instead of checking for restock
IndoorMinotaur

Postby IndoorMinotaur » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:25 am

Hi everyone! We managed to wrap the weekly and alpha builds up earlier in the day than usual, thanks to a surprisingly well-kept schedule this week.

I set out to make this build focus primarily on revisions & improvements, and while I did revise a few things, it turned out that quite a lot was added, as well.

The biggest labor of the week was visual changes to the cove upgrades. Next week's focus will be adding new spells, weapon skills, runes, potions, and the final crafting station for essence of the night.

After that... we begin the next chapter! Hope everyone's looking forward to seeing where we go next.

The weekly version is 0.24, and the alpha is 0.23.1. I expect that a new public build will be coming in approximately two weeks' time to https://www.patreon.com/indoorminotaur so non-patrons have that to look forward to as well.

Version 0.24 - 3/9/2018

Added visual upgrade indications for tier 2 essence station upgrades!
Added cannons to the 2nd tier defense upgrade!
Added new & improved doorway to expanded caverns if upgraded
Added clues about stowaway to ship
Added Olma’s arrival scene & subsequent cell location
Added Brandis to cove (if that path was chosen)
Added details about Ralph to the departure-for-Witchdale narration
Added a brief cutscene with Gorps & returned him to the cove
Added Ralph back to the cove (if that path was chosen)
Added some more dialogue to different members of the cove
Added a cut-scene in Shiveworth with Marlan & Carvannah Hunters
Added Holden’s return cut-scene
Introduced another new character to the cove: Wulfhilde!
Fixed some lighting issues in the expanded caverns
IndoorMinotaur

Postby IndoorMinotaur » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:46 pm

Hello, everyone! We got the latest build up last night, and as promised, we continued with the base-building upgrades and systems. I managed to get a LOT more done this week than projected, which means we're all ready to start the next chapter!

We made huge strides forward with the essence station upgrades and added tons of new content for character builds: new weapon skills, new spells, runes, potions, even an all-new station.

Another feature that I'm really excited about is a MUCH more informative equipment change scene, so you really how your stats are changing when you swap gear.

This has been one of the biggest patches yet, but a lot of it will boil down to your cove upgrade choices so far.

Check it out!

Version 0.25 - 3/16/2018

- Added a new feature to show stat comparisons when changing gear in MUCH greater detail!
- Added Wulfhilde’s night essence workshop!
-- Added 2 new night essence toys & accompanying written NSFW scenes
- Added a new level 12 skill for all 3 Orus classes
- Added the 3rd tier for the moon essence training station
-- New skill scroll available for each weapon type!
- Added 3rd tier for earth essence inscription station
-- New spell scroll available for each element!
- Added 3rd tier for sun essence forge station
-- 10 new craftable runes!
- Added 3rd tier for sea essence alchemy station
-- 3 new powerful potions!
- Added a brand new residential area to the cove for the second excavation tier! (Still under construction)
- Added another cavern extension off the residential area with an optional boss fight
- Changed tier 2 potion costs (secondary ingredient now requires unrefined essence, not refined, making them less expensive overall)
- Fixed an issue where bruiseweed potions didn’t appear in alchemy stations that had been upgraded
- Fixed an issue where the alchemy station didn’t properly calculate your night essence if you had NOT upgraded
- Fixed some item description typos
- Significantly reduced the point value of MP, meaning MP bonuses from gear are more drastic
- The voyage back from Witchdale now requires Mercy talk to her new recruits before the time-lapse
- Added all the new recruits to the cove
- Rebalanced a number of skills, changing some damage formulae and some MP costs
- Revised all gold-find locations to scale better with luck at low levels
- Fixed a tile issue in the cove (disappearing carrots)
- Added new collapse effect to elemental bosses
- Modified some item plunder rates
IndoorMinotaur

Re: [RPG Maker] Daughter of Essence [Big Update 3-24-18!]

Postby IndoorMinotaur » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:52 pm

Hi everyone! It's another big week for us as we put together 3 separate releases: a new weekly build, a new alpha build, and a new public build. Additionally, for the first time ever, our newest public also includes a Mac versions, so we hope more people have access to the game than ever.

As always, you can grab our latest build for yourself at https://www.patreon.com/indoorminotaur.

Countless tweaks and fixes have been made from the previous public build, and an entire chapter's worth of new content has been added, in addition to huge overhauls and upgrades to the base-building mechanics. If you're curious about the specifics, you can check the entire history of our changelog here.
IndoorMinotaur

Postby YSlayer » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:09 am

Yay, the new public release. Will play it and post opinions/bugs in a day or so. Still impressed you've stuck to these weekly releases so well for so long. Assuming you aren't all at the end of your rope it must be a good working environment.
YSlayer

Postby IndoorMinotaur » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:28 am

YSlayer Wrote:Yay, the new public release. Will play it and post opinions/bugs in a day or so. Still impressed you've stuck to these weekly releases so well for so long. Assuming you aren't all at the end of your rope it must be a good working environment.

Thank you! We're really grateful to you for sticking with us too!

Hi folks, got another juicy weekly build wrapped up for you last night, bringing us to version 27. It's hard to wrap my head around the fact that it's been 27 releases already, but here we are.

The newest chapter, Esterholt, is going to be new territory for me (but not for Audrey), branching slightly into the realms of horror. That said, I'm excited to step outside my comfort zone and try new things. After all, that's sort of a major theme here in Daughter of Essence...

All our downloads (including the free, public build) and information are here: https://www.patreon.com/indoorminotaur

You can see the patch notes here:

Version 0.27 - 3/30/2018

Added Esterholt coat portraits
Added new NSFW scene (M/F, S&M, written)
Added a short cutscene on arrival to Esterholt
Populated Esterholt with new NPCs
Continued developing Esterholt map
Added Western Esterholt area
Added Eastern Esterholt area
Added Esterholt Manor 1st Floor
Added Esterholt Manor Basement
Added Esterholt Manor 2nd Floor (WIP)
Added buried treasure to Esterholt
Added lots of hidden items to Esterholt
Fixed a tile passability issue in Esterholt
Added several new weapons to the Esterholt weaponsmith
Revised Mercy’s cold weather sprite
Revised Mercy’s cold weather battler
Revised Mercy’s normal battler
Fixed an issue where Dietrich would show up after confronting Van Ritter in Witchdale even if you never recruited him from Carvannah
Fixed a portrait issue with the Witchdale pirate crew
Revised Orus’s portrait
IndoorMinotaur

Postby YSlayer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:39 am

Took me a few days longer to get to playing the latest stuff than I thought. Regardless I just played through witchdale and reached the end of the public content. Witchdale's layout is more impressive than the previous areas in my opinion. Looked good and was convenient to navigate. I feel like I ended up missing a lot of stuff though. I also ran into both bugs you mentioned fixing (I still have the old version). I'm sad I missed recruiting whoever the hell dietrich is in carvannah since I mashed buttons on anything and everything in that town every step of the way. Or maybe I did and forgot about her. The portrait issue where it was looking in pictures instead of faces was a bit annoying but I just copied the faces over to pictures and added _5 to the end and got through it. Seems like it was probably pointless dialogue at this point but I had no way of knowing.

I'm enjoying building up my cove with new people and new renovations. I got a scene with two girls and some growth stuff and mercy mentioned wanting to talk to one of them (delilah IIRC) later but there never was a later. Also unsure if the female peacekeaper on the second floor of the barracks was recruitable but I tried everything I could think of. The Svarza also seemed to be non recruitable for now but then again I had that choice to make (I watched, of course, after finding out intervening didn't mean joining in) so maybe going a different route would have allowed it? I'm beginning to feel like I need a recruitment guide but making my own choices has it's charm as well even if it means missing out here and there. Super glad I thought to check the top floor of the barracks after Minron left so I could steal his tome with its MP regen. If only I could give it to orus since he is a healer. Might finally reach infinitely sustainable fights.

I went the direct confrontation route with van ritter and kind of regret it. I was hoping some form of negation was possible (preferably of the sexual nature). I considered losing the fight to see if there was a sex scene for it but he seemed pretty intent on murdering me for threatening his crew so I didn't bother. Hopefully I didnt miss a good defeat scene although If I did I probably have a save from around then. In hindsight it seems pretty unlikely anything submissive wouldn't be in the cards for mercy but sometimes I can't help looking for it anyway. Scene with moon was nice.

Feels to me like mercy should be looking towards finding markets for essence related goods or some kind of export since that money won't last forever and she doesn't seem to intend to pirate. Chipping away at the fixed amount of gold we have is stressful for me. Speaking of fixed resource amounts, will we ever have a way to farm xp, sp or money? Every time I think I can the enemies run out. For that matter, I'm wondering if you don't plan on eventually opening up the seas to the player and allowing them to revisit old places or if things are more likely to continue on in a linear fashion. I would certainly enjoy the chance to return to previous areas and perhaps snag anything or anybody I missed the first time around but I'd understand if that wasn't the plan.

Anyway, good work yet again. My file is over 8 hours now and mercy's adventure seems to be a long way from concluding. I wonder how long it'll take me to beat the final product. If I weren't so broke I'd chip in on the patreon although if I actually had much money I'd probably support a lot of patreons but either way, this one deserves it. Keep it up.
YSlayer

Postby IndoorMinotaur » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:15 pm

Hi Yslayer, thanks for keeping up with it and for the kind words. I'll try to address some questions you had. Some of these are spoilers, so read them at your own risk.

- A source of income is in the cards for the cove, starting with Roald establishing trade connections with Witchdale
- Dietrich the Harp is only recruitable if you don't rescue Hallie
- You can recruit the peacekeeper, but only if you go the route of aligning with the peacekeepers to deal with Van Ritter
- You get access to a ship and the overworld as of build 0.26 (although some places are unsafe to return to)
- The szarva in Witchdale isn't recruitable yet, but your interaction with him in Witchdale will come into play down the road
IndoorMinotaur

Postby literallyfakename » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:10 am

I entirely understand the desire to make combat more interesting than "hold down enter and basic attack everything to death", but when the intro wolf fight is pure RNG, you really need to re-evaluate the difficulty you're setting things at early on.

I have lost the wolf fight without a single missed attack and all attacks landed perfectly on the attack timer thing, simply because the wolf can be killed in two rounds if the opponent AI attacks with both characters in both rounds. There's no skill anywhere in this, its just bullshit RNG.
literallyfakename
Newly Registered

Postby IndoorMinotaur » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:19 am

Hi everyone, we got a brand new build fresh available, fresh out of the oven.

The latest weekly build starts to build in the mystery of Esterholt, the lore, and progresses the narrative. It also rewrites a few scenes, so those of you with saves already in Esterholt may scratch your head at a few lines you don't have context for.

Most of the heavy lifting is done for making the system of finding clues, so next week will move a lot faster in terms of how much playable content is there.

I am definitely starting to get a feel for Esterholt, and even though I said this about Witchdale as well when I'd first created it, I think this is my favorite location in the game to date.

Remember, anyone can try the public build at https://www.patreon.com/indoorminotaur and if you want to see our update log go to http://indoorminotaur.blogspot.com/.

Version 0.28 - 4/6/2018

Added new narration when leaving the cove to Esterholt for the first time
Added new dialogue to a crewmember & Elijah in Esterholt
Revised Esterholt manor 2nd floor
Added Doctor’s Cabin & Doctor
Started adding clues about the strange case of Esterholt around the town & manor for Mercy to investigate
Added Hallie to Esterholt & the manor (if her path was chosen)
Added Lily the housecarl to the Esterholt Manor
Added to the initial Esterholt cutscene to allude to their wolf aversion
Rewrote portions of the reunion in the manor
Added Lord Balgruuf’s keyhole
Added occasional spooky moments to the house
Orus now has to stay in the manor while in Esterholt
IndoorMinotaur

Postby IndoorMinotaur » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:54 am

Hi folks, we've just released a weekly patch and there'll probably be even more coming in the next few days.

New players can try our public build at https://www.patreon.com/indoorminotaur.

Here's this week's patch notes!

Version 0.29 - 4/13/2018

Added new scene art for Meghan & Elijah!
Added the Staðfesta Hunter’s Hall to Esterholt
Added large wilderness region north of Esterholt
Added tent interior to Esterholt
Added the beginning of the storm portion of Esterholt
Added 2 new written NSFW scenes! Solo F, object insertion and M/F, Submission, age difference, mild S&M
Correctly added Mercy’s winter coat battler sprite
Fixed a tile passability issue
Replaced mushroom in Orus’s initial inventory with 2 monster flanks
IndoorMinotaur

Postby IndoorMinotaur » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:13 pm

Newest Build: v0.30! Whoa!

Hello, and welcome to our THIRTIETH release of Daughter of Essence!

Hope you guys and gals dig it. Already got the rest of the chapter planned out, and I'm excited about getting to it and seeing what you think.

Remember, you can try out our public build at https://www.patreon.com/indoorminotaur

Here are the notes:

Version 0.30 - 4/20/2018 (Blaze it Edition)

Advanced the Esterholt plot!
Overhauled the Esterholt map for the storm
Added ice cavern to the hunting grounds
Added challenging new optional boss
Added more upstairs bedrooms to the Balgruuf Manor
Added new written NSFW scene (M/M)
Joseph at the fish shack now trades some (Orus) gear for perfect shells
Made some mapping revisions to the hunting grounds area
The Esterholt blacksmith now sells shovels (whoops)
Fixed a few typos
Fixed an issue where the doctor’s dialog didn’t correctly register as a clue

Check out our twitter giveaway!

To celebrate our 30th(!!!) release of Daughter of Essence, we're doing a Twitter #giveaway.

If the tweet linked below reaches at least 20 retweets, we'll enter everyone in a drawing and give away a special copy of version 0.30!

https://twitter.com/IndoorMinotaur/stat ... 9774392321
IndoorMinotaur

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects