[RenPy] Insexual Awakening

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [RenPy] Insexual Awakening

Postby Darthjake » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:00 am

MaxTheDark Wrote:I'm just starting the game, so will share more of an opinion later on, but I'm already sick to death of the exposition the main character is dumping on the players at the beginning. Does it have to be done via narration? Can't you weave this information into gameplay an dialog?

And few minutes into the game I already see too much dialog and nothing to do. Maybe the game gets better later on, but I play games to play games, not read exposition. I like the character design (mom and big sis have too big breasts for my taste - they don't look like breasts, just two massive bin bags filled with water. But I guess that's a matter of taste) and that they animate when you mouse over. However I don't like how all the locations I've seen so far are identical to those in Glassix. I guess those are stock assets, but doesn't remove the sense of deja vu. Would love to see some animated action too. Maybe I will get back to it when I have more patience.

(the exact moment I gave up was when game asked me '10x-7' and gave me 10 seconds to reply. I still have no idea what the answer is)

Should be -70, I would think, if anything take the easy stuff from your twin, and do the intermediate race challenges with Kira, and the memory puzzle with Mom for boldness. I don't bother with the hard for either of those last 2, but I'll normally do intermediate (1st chance at boldness) for all the female characters.
Darthjake

Postby MaxTheDark » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:57 am

Darthjake Wrote:
Should be -70, I would think, if anything take the easy stuff from your twin, and do the intermediate race challenges with Kira, and the memory puzzle with Mom for boldness. I don't bother with the hard for either of those last 2, but I'll normally do intermediate (1st chance at boldness) for all the female characters.

Oooh I get it, I though x was like 'solve for x' and not multiplication symbol. My bad, I guess, Im used to the * symbol.
I believe text dump is not a valid form of storytelling in video games. Video games are for interaction, not reading, therefore the story should be woven into gameplay instead.
MaxTheDark

Postby Darthjake » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:13 pm

MaxTheDark Wrote:
Oooh I get it, I though x was like 'solve for x' and not multiplication symbol. My bad, I guess, Im used to the * symbol.

Those darn Americans.... :D
Darthjake

Postby MaxTheDark » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:46 pm

Darthjake Wrote:
MaxTheDark Wrote:

I'm... actually from... central Europe... But I am a coder too, so maybe that's why :D
I believe text dump is not a valid form of storytelling in video games. Video games are for interaction, not reading, therefore the story should be woven into gameplay instead.
MaxTheDark

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:13 pm

MaxTheDark Wrote:
Darthjake Wrote:
MaxTheDark Wrote:

I'm... actually from... central Europe... But I am a coder too, so maybe that's why :D

I'm from central Europe as well.
I only knew a simple dot or a x as multiplication. The * really confused me for a time, when I started out with computers.
I NEVER run against walls.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby Darthjake » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:01 pm

I'm american, was poking fun at ourselves. I think we may be one of the last holdouts using x and / for math.
Darthjake

Postby MaxTheDark » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:43 pm

To be fair, I was mostly used to the dot in the centre. Then I learned it can be X, but then I started using the star.

Anyhow.

Insexual Awakeing. Pretty, but reusing too many stock images from Glassix (regardless which was first)
MaxTheDark

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Sun May 05, 2019 10:14 pm

It is here, the final content update for IA!

Soapmonster added some artwork that was not initially planned, and he was working to transition out of IA. These were the reasons why this final update took longer than usual, but it is now complete! You will see the epilogue images that we had talked about for a while! We hope you have enjoyed all of Soapmonster's hard work!

If you spot any lingering bugs, typos, or glitches let us know so we can make sure 1.0 of IA runs smoothly!

Previous saves from past builds are compatible!

1.0-Changelog (4/29/19)

New Content:

• Added epilogue scene! Requires that you have completed the finale scene. Viewable in player's bedroom.
  • IA's game content is now complete! Future updates will focus on bug fixes and possibly adding mod support.
Tweaks:
  • Grandma Edna now appears before Kacey and Vicky in the stats screen.
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed typo in one of Grandma Edna's scenes.
  • Grandma Edna no longer puts her clothes on automatically for her blowjob scene revisit.
Sex Curse Studio

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects