[RenPy] Insexual Awakening

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [RenPy] Insexual Awakening

Postby Zaiaku666 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:20 pm

What underaged twins, Sam, Nate and Julia are short petite 18 year olds.
Zaiaku666

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:54 am

Zaiaku666 Wrote:What underaged twins, Sam, Nate and Julia are short petite 18 year olds.

Shhhhhhhhh

They could get in trouble if to many people start to point out the truth about said peoples age.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Reiii » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:47 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:Shhhhhhhhh

They could get in trouble if to many people start to point out the truth about said peoples age.

Ah. Oh, sorry. I made sure to edit my comment. No needs to worry.
Reiii

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:54 pm

The latest public build is now available for everyone to enjoy!

We are planning to release an additional public update with a brand new Grandma Edna scene! Stay tuned!

Previous saves from past builds are compatible!

0.0045-Alpha Changelog (10/26/18)

New Content
    -Added new Aunt Janet scene with an animation! Occurs during the day and requires relationship level 8.
    -Added new Business Woman Vicky scene. Occurs during the day. Requires that you do the review minigame, or buy "Review Help" item one more time since her last scene.
Bug Fixes
    -Fixed using Twin Sister Sam's default name in one of Grandma Edna's scenes.
    -Grandma Edna's underwear scene now only triggers during the day.
    -Fixed a grammar error in one of Grandma Edna's scenes.
    -You can now start with Cousin Julia or Twin Sister Sam in the 2nd time revisit of the Julia and Sam threesome.
Sex Curse Studio

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:36 am

As promised, here is the additional public build update that includes a brand new Grandma Edna scene!

0.0046-Alpha Changelog (11/9/18)

New Content
    -Added new scene for Grandma Edna! Requires Relationship level 9 and Boldness level 7 and happens in the morning.

Bug Fixes
    -Fixed grammar error in one of Aunt Janet's scenes.
Sex Curse Studio

Postby UnsungHero » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:42 pm

so whens the next update?
UnsungHero

Postby archer_gilgamesh » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:50 pm

UnsungHero Wrote:so whens the next update?

.0047a has been released just not on this site
archer_gilgamesh

Postby keradi01 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:20 am

archer_gilgamesh Wrote:.0047a has been released just not on this site

Mind saying where it was released then?

Because it certainly isn't on the game's blog.
keradi01

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:14 am

keradi01 Wrote:
archer_gilgamesh Wrote:.0047a has been released just not on this site

Mind saying where it was released then?

Because it certainly isn't on the game's blog.

That was a development release. We're currently working on getting the public build ready with an additional scene.
Sex Curse Studio

Postby UnsungHero » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:50 am

I was just wondering, you guys usually release on the 5th, I was just asking to see if you were now doing an alternative release schedule with Awakening 1 month Erodulon the next and then repeat
UnsungHero

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:11 pm

UnsungHero Wrote:I was just wondering, you guys usually release on the 5th, I was just asking to see if you were now doing an alternative release schedule with Awakening 1 month Erodulon the next and then repeat

We got a little behind due to the Thanksgiving holiday and due to the artist Soapmonster being ill shortly after. We are currently working on getting the public release out as soon as we can!
Sex Curse Studio

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:47 am

It's arrived a little later this month, but here is the latest public build available for everyone!

0.0047a-Alpha Changelog (12/3/18)

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a typo in the intro and in one of Mom Simone's scenes.
  • Fixed issues with minigame timers, after having done Aunt Janet's anal revisit.
Tweaks
  • An option for each character to disable their "!" and "New!" notifications have been added. Most of the options require you to have met the character first.

0.0047-Alpha Changelog (12/1/18)

New Content
  • Added new scene for Grandma Edna with an animation! Requires Relationship level 10 and happens in the morning at her house.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed an issue that can cause problems saving after the Aunt Janet anal revisit scene. Users who still have issues can try sleeping a few times or if needed, use New Game+.
Sex Curse Studio

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:29 am

The latest build is now available for the public!

We realize this update is small, but that's because Soapmonster has been working on a BIG scene that involves the main cast of family members! We're working towards releasing it as soon as we can!

0.0048a-Alpha Changelog (12/24/18)

New Content
  • Added a new Grandma Edna scene! Requires relationship level 11 and occurs at her house during the day.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a letter being case sensitive in the racing mini-game.
  • Fixed a typo in a Grandma Edna scene.
Sex Curse Studio

Postby Petra » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:35 am

Am I the only person who is having an issue with the save feature? Whenever I load a save, my relationship and boldness stats are all at level 1 and my money is gone. Does anybody know a fix for this?
Petra
Newly Registered

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:42 am

Here is the public update we promised was arriving! There is a brand new scene that has plenty to offer for enjoyment! ;)

0.0049-Alpha Changelog (1/15/19)

New Content
  • Added new scene! Requires that you have the Twin Sister Sam & Mom Simone Threesome, Big Sister Kira & Mom Simone Threesome, and Big Sister Kira Anal. Occurs in the morning.
  • For those not interested in Twin Sister Sam, the Big Sister Kira & Mom Simone Threesome Revisit now has expanded content! Be sure to check it out! The expanded content also requires that you have done the Mom Simone Vaginal scene.
Bug Fixes
  • The game will no longer try to create save_dump.txt, which may help some users who had problems saving.
Sex Curse Studio

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:44 am

We've released an update that has fixed new game saves from resetting stats and money. We also fixed other reported issues. Thanks to everyone that pointed them out!

0.0049a-Alpha Changelog (1/17/19)

Bug Fixes
  • New game saves will no longer have an issue where saving and then loading the save causes causes money and other stats to reset. We are still working on resolving issues with preexisting saves. Saves made prior to version 0.0048 may still work as intended.
  • The foursome scene revisit with Big Sister Kira, Twin Sister Sam and Mom Simone will now no longer still show the "New!" label when completed.
  • Fixed various typos.
  • Grandma Edna's bust art will no longer be partially cut off in the character select screen.
Sex Curse Studio

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:33 am

Just in time for Valentine's Day, the 0.0050 public build is now available for everyone!

0.0050-Alpha Changelog (2/7/19)

New Content:
  • Added a new group scene! Requires that you complete all current content for all characters other than Twin Sister Sam and Cousin Julia. *Sam and Julia are optional, but you will receive new content for them in this group scene if you complete their content as well!*
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed typos in family foursome scene.
  • Fixed typo in Mom Simone and Big Sister Kira threesome revisit.
  • Fixed typo in Cousin Julia conversation.
  • Fixed typos in Mom Simone scenes.
  • Fixed typo in Grandma Edna scene.
Sex Curse Studio

Postby UnsungHero » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:08 am

okay... whats the trigger here

like I just revisited every scene and nothing is happening

wait thing I fixed it

Yep had vicky scene i didn't unlock
UnsungHero

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:34 am

The 0.51 build is now public and for everyone! There is one more piece of artwork Soap is working on, and we hope many of you will enjoy it as a send off for all the artwork he's provided for IA!

0.51-Changelog (3/4/19)

New Content:
-Added new Grandma Edna scene! Requires Relationship level 12.

Tweaks:
-All characters appear on the character stats screen now, if they have not been met yet, their name and portrait are hidden.
-Added Kacey and Vicky to the miscellaneous stats screen.

Bug Fixes:
-Fixed typo in the finale group scene revisit.
-Fixed typo in the Mom Simone and Big Sister Kira threesome revisit.
-The pool group scene no longer uses the player's default name.
Sex Curse Studio

Postby MaxTheDark » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:07 pm

I'm just starting the game, so will share more of an opinion later on, but I'm already sick to death of the exposition the main character is dumping on the players at the beginning. Does it have to be done via narration? Can't you weave this information into gameplay an dialog?

And few minutes into the game I already see too much dialog and nothing to do. Maybe the game gets better later on, but I play games to play games, not read exposition. I like the character design (mom and big sis have too big breasts for my taste - they don't look like breasts, just two massive bin bags filled with water. But I guess that's a matter of taste) and that they animate when you mouse over. However I don't like how all the locations I've seen so far are identical to those in Glassix. I guess those are stock assets, but doesn't remove the sense of deja vu. Would love to see some animated action too. Maybe I will get back to it when I have more patience.

(the exact moment I gave up was when game asked me '10x-7' and gave me 10 seconds to reply. I still have no idea what the answer is)
I believe text dump is not a valid form of storytelling in video games. Video games are for interaction, not reading, therefore the story should be woven into gameplay instead.
MaxTheDark

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects