AmaiSei - Ovulating Orifice [Complete]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

AmaiSei - Ovulating Orifice [Complete]

Postby pizzacat » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:14 am

AmaiSei - Ovulating Orifice(H-Platforming/Puzzle Game)
An elf girl is violated by a parasitic monster, turning her body into living nursery. Her impregnated body is now destined to seek semen and birth monsters over and over again.

ImageImage

Hi everyone,
Earlier this year, I started developing a puzzle/platforming game that focuses on the interactions between a pregnant elf girl and the player. This game is still in it's early stages of development so there is no demo just yet, but I would love to hear what you guys think about it.

The elf girl (named Saori) was violated by a special parasite, turning her body into a living nursery for birthing monsters. Saori is a kind, polite and somewhat lecherous elf girl who agrees to help the player under the condition that he becomes her permanent sexfriend afterwards.

When Saori has sex with someone, a monster egg cell inside of her will get fertilized and she can give birth to the new monster. By using the abilities of the monsters she births, as well as her own skills and the players, you will be able to solve the game's puzzles. You(the player) basically interact with Saori and the world with the computer mouse. This is the basic concept of the gameplay.

Update: AmaiSei is now completed!

-----------------

Here is a list of many of features the game has now:
Puzzle-Solving/Platforming
Storyline
Lots of handmade sprites(and some backgrounds, all made from scratch)
Advanced world map system that lets you select stages and unlock new ones
Auto-Save/Load system for saving game data
Record Replays system has new features, now has a menu where you can load saved replays
autotiling system(tiles are joined automatically in a way similar to rpg maker)
powerful eventing system(making it very easy to make events)
custom collision system
Saori will follow your orders
ability to walk and jump
ability to carry certain items
Birth cycle system
ability to have sex and to give birth to 4 different monsters
ability to climb platforms and toss items(by wearing enhancement bracelets)
text/message box system
game text is stored externally(now in a style similar to ren'py's, text system was rewritten twice).
--------------------------

You can always download the latest version on my blog here:
http://pizzacatmx.blogspot.com/

More About The Story
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The player wakes up trapped inside a sphere-like object(called an Eternal Bubble), inside a large dark room. The player realizes he has no memories of the past.
A kind elf girl(Saori) also is inside the room, and she tells him that they fell in through the roof(his bubble broke her fall), and that the people above throw people who are unwanted down into the room(which is part of a labyrinth) to die.

Saori was banished due to parasitic monster raping her and irreversibly turning her body into a living nursery.

She doesn't know why you were banished, but she says it must be really bad if you're inside that bubble and that you will eventually run out of air. She tries to help you and is able to unlock a special power within you similar to telekinesis. Using this power(this is basically the player using the mouse), you and her must work together to escape and find out exactly what's happening in world.

--------

Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I will be posting more on this game here as I develop it. ^^
Last edited by pizzacat on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
pizzacat

Re: AmaiSei - Ovulating Orifice [Updated - August 14th, 2017

Postby savilian » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Can we get a keyboard control in the future? The auto jumping cause Saori jump into enemy fire non stop.
savilian

Postby pizzacat » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:08 am

@savilian
Right now, the entire game engine is built around mouse clicks so it wouldn't be a simple change, but I'll see what I can do.
And thanks for giving the game a try. ^^
pizzacat

Postby Elaymidoray » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:45 pm

savilian Wrote:Can we get a keyboard control in the future? The auto jumping cause Saori jump into enemy fire non stop.

Just click for movement just offside the ledge, also, ye can use moving blocks to stop the bullets.
Elaymidoray

Postby redplauge » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:49 am

while the mouse only controls can be a bit... quirky. i found that the challenge of useing its quirks more interesting than a "normal" platformer. tho depending on where your stuck at, useing blocks to shield you from attacks is always a viable option, tho in other areas u need to time your jumps right, or in the first time you meet the guns... turn around and send your baby the other way. the only levels i really had issues on where the one with the running bots and timing my jumps just right. the other one was trying to get all the gems in the first room... until i figured the ovulation pattern out.

otoh the game its self is interesting, yes theres some wierd quirks one needs to get used to with how the mouse only controls work. but over all its an interesting crazy game that could be either somting thats just crazy, or sheer genius. the one thing i would like out of it is more... things other than the crysalids.
this is a sig. there are many like it, but this one is mine
redplauge

Postby pizzacat » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:09 am

Thanks for playing you guys! ^^ I'm working on the complete version of the game to be released in the not too distance future.
pizzacat

Re: AmaiSei - Ovulating Orifice [Complete]

Postby pizzacat » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:29 am

Update: AmaiSei is now fully completed!
pizzacat

Postby redplauge » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:55 am

2 pizzacat games? well there goes my night... :)
this is a sig. there are many like it, but this one is mine
redplauge

Postby DuelingShade » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:13 am

I was having a great time playing this game, and then I got to a level with the ball worm. The game told me to use the ball worm by clicking the middle mouse button. But I didn't have a middle mouse button. So I got a mouse that did, and when I clicked the middle mouse button, my computer did that thing where it zooms out and shows you all open programs. In other words, why does this require mmb? Is there some reason you couldn't just have me use lmb? Could you possibly patch this out? If the problem is with my mouse, can anyone tell me how to fix it? Again I'm loving this game, but I just can't progress any farther like this.
DuelingShade
Newly Registered

Postby pizzacat » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:49 am

@redplauge
Thanks for playing ^^

@DuelingShade
Originally the ball worm was going to be used on other stages that could interfere with the left-mouse button(but right now that's the only stage so I can change it to the lmb if the middle mouse button isn't working right), so I had set it with the middle mouse button.
What operating system and mouse brand name are you using? It sounds like your middle mouse button is acting like the Alt+Tab keys which is usually a setting that can be changed, like this: https://superuser.com/questions/390793/middle-mouse-button-acts-like-alt-tab

Sorry for the trouble and hope this helps.
pizzacat

Postby DuelingShade » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Thanks, I was able to fix it and finish the game. Loved the puzzles, but was surprised by the lack of use of the different monster varieties. However the other stage gimmicks were well implemented, providing a fun, if not terribly challenging, experience. All in all, it was a great time killer, good job!
DuelingShade
Newly Registered

Postby pizzacat » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:21 am

Thank you for all your feedback, and i'm glad you enjoyed it. ^^
pizzacat

Postby Rhea » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:42 pm

Does anyone know how you delete saves for this game? Doing a full reinstall didn't work.
Rhea
Newly Registered

Postby pizzacat » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:34 pm

@Rhea
Sorry for the late reply, it could depend on operating system, but the game's save files should be located in "C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Local\AmaiSei\"
pizzacat

Return to Non-Flash Projects