[Cancelled][Ren'py] Leaf on Fire

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [Ren'py] Leaf on Fire v0.1.13 (Public) (Oct 22nd 2018)

Postby ThunderOne » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:38 am

omnipotent Wrote:definitely a promising start, how many punkmon do you plan to have in the final game?

For this game, the entire 1st gen. Maybe other gens in future games.
ThunderOne

Re: [Ren'py] Leaf on Fire v0.1.15 (Public) (Dec 10th 2018)

Postby ThunderOne » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:55 pm

v0.1.15 is now public!
ThunderOne

Re: [Ren'py] Leaf on Fire v0.1.16 (Dec 24th 2018)

Postby Paradox Luck Games » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:06 am

I love games with choices make it my adventure after all also mommy kisses? ENDORSED
Paradox Luck Games

Re: [Ren'py] Leaf on Fire v0.1.16 (Dec 24th 2018)

Postby ThunderOne » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:36 am

Paradox Luck Games Wrote:I love games with choices make it my adventure after all also mommy kisses? ENDORSED

I'm glad you enjoyed it!
ThunderOne

Re: [Ren'py] Leaf on Fire v0.1.19 (March 27th 2018)

Postby ThunderOne » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:39 am

v0.1.19 released on Patreon!
v0.1.18 is public!
ThunderOne

Re: [Ren'py] Leaf on Fire v0.1.19 (March 27th 2019)

Postby assShapedBoggart » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:00 am

on v1.18
loved it, but...
some of the animations are a little, annoying...? typically the ones with big/winged punkmon. Either because bad camera angles and model poses hides the girl or because quickly flapping wings in low fps is a bad idea. it seems like the newer animations are a little better at this, but keep it in mind.

the world seems a bit empty, i think it would be nice with some side quests/random repeatable scenes.
they don't have to be long or well planed. it could just be "you feel horny and stop to masturbate" or "you are assaulted by a gang of squirtles". they should paint the image of the world you want to convey.

i can't find the 2 last entries in the punkdex, is that intentional or am i missing 2?
it would be nice if you could get seen and area from punkmon used by other trainers.

i like how you use moves to set the scenes. i think it helps you give the punkmons some personality and the scenes some originality.
keep the animations smooth, the options open and the girl sweet. you have a very good starting point here for a great game.
assShapedBoggart

Re: [Ren'py] Leaf on Fire v0.1.19 (March 27th 2019)

Postby ThunderOne » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:02 am

assShapedBoggart Wrote:on v1.18
loved it, but...
some of the animations are a little, annoying...? typically the ones with big/winged punkmon. Either because bad camera angles and model poses hides the girl or because quickly flapping wings in low fps is a bad idea. it seems like the newer animations are a little better at this, but keep it in mind.

the world seems a bit empty, i think it would be nice with some side quests/random repeatable scenes.
they don't have to be long or well planed. it could just be "you feel horny and stop to masturbate" or "you are assaulted by a gang of squirtles". they should paint the image of the world you want to convey.

i can't find the 2 last entries in the punkdex, is that intentional or am i missing 2?
it would be nice if you could get seen and area from punkmon used by other trainers.

i like how you use moves to set the scenes. i think it helps you give the punkmons some personality and the scenes some originality.
keep the animations smooth, the options open and the girl sweet. you have a very good starting point here for a great game.

Thank you very much for the feedback and suggestions, I'll remember them. About the last two entries of the Punkdex, evrything in the Punkdex is catchable and fuckable. The Punkmon that some trainers have but are not catchable yet don't even appear in the dex to avoid confusion (Not even as question marks). For the last two entries try the punkcenter at route 3, there might be an offer for you there.
ThunderOne

Re: [Ren'py] Leaf on Fire v0.2 (Jul 15th 2019)

Postby ThunderOne » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:52 pm

v0.2 released on Patreon!
v0.1.22 is public!
ThunderOne

Re: [Ren'py] Leaf on Fire v0.2.01 (Aug 1st 2019)

Postby Miyt0 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:46 am

the patreon links are giving 404 errors, could we have an updated link posted here?
Miyt0
Newly Registered

Re: [Ren'py] Leaf on Fire v0.2.01 (Aug 1st 2019)

Postby ThunderOne » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:49 pm

Miyt0 Wrote:the patreon links are giving 404 errors, could we have an updated link posted here?

Unfortunately, I'm not gonna do public releases anymore (at least for now) due to copyright issues. I updated the main post to reflect that decision and also added a Discord link where you can get more info, so please come by.
And sorry about that.
ThunderOne

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects