New game (Not sure what to call it yet)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

New game (Not sure what to call it yet)

Postby Issac » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:02 am

I've been wanting to create a game were its a mixture between the last of us, Friday the 13th, and the long dark. Have decent programming skill and 3d modeling skills so I will be-able to show off some work soon, until then here is my to do list
Might change a few things here and their but it's a start,
Attachments
To Do.txt
Hopefully you can get a grasp on what it all means
(5.04 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
Issac
Newly Registered

Re: New game (Not sure what to call it yet)

Postby Apocrypha » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:55 pm

Good for you dude, you keep going, believe in yourself and although I can't speak for everyone on the forums, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Apocrypha

Postby Issac » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:42 am

Welp, first blockade, animations (Probably should be last thing on my list) is a lot more difficult than I thought, +1 respect for game animators, also not sure how to transport animations to my unreal engine I'm using, not sure if I can. Might have to make it within the engine itself.
Issac
Newly Registered

Postby Apocrypha » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Issac Wrote:Welp, first blockade, animations (Probably should be last thing on my list) is a lot more difficult than I thought, +1 respect for game animators, also not sure how to transport animations to my unreal engine I'm using, not sure if I can. Might have to make it within the engine itself.

Hmm, I don't use the Unreal Engine but hopefully one of the guys here are willing to help out a little with advice. For now I'll just give a 'Keep going' comment. :-)
Apocrypha

Postby Issac » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:24 am

Little Progress update, After hours of research I've finally manage to find a to create a "Global Variable" which was a giant pain to find. I knew what I was looking for but couldn't find it XD never less I manage to get character customization screen, character, and the HUD to all read and write onto this global variable. this little issue stopped my progress for about a week or 2.
Issac
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects