SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.14.3)(CHAPTER 14 complete)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.13.7.3)(CHAPTER 13, part 4)

Postby hornyninja » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:57 am

Sorry for the disappearance everyone! I have returned! :D

I will try to answer everyone's issues and fix issues mentioned here. Thank you all for your patience and for reporting these issues.

@oldy:
Havenwood requires a certain amount of objectives complete in order to eventually save it. It does require the player to do EVERY objective.

The Affections can be seen as currency in some regards as cold as it sounds. Players who have high affections with certain characters can choose to "spend" that Affection to earn certain scenes at the cost of moments when Affections are measured for other important moments. Like when players are given the choice to view Penelope's gangrape at the cost of her teaching Sebastian elven speech later on.

There is a character found in Chapter 11 who will help Sebastian with choosing his Haremon party. While I made Haremon available as early as Chapter 9, the limit on switching Haremon limits the player from doing ALL the Haremon battles that early in the game.

I will make a note about Amelia's quest bug but it should fix itself at somepoint naturally. When I redo a quest I make sure to have all other duplicates remove themselves.

@hibari:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Can you provide more details? Where are you at in the game? Marigold Town should be available after the Harem Party reunites again Ragnarok and Rhea joining .

@SeriousBlueJewel:
FIXED

@JackFlack:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

About Marigold, did you try to enter the actual city past the bridge or did you just cross the bridge? The game blocks players at the bridge until Marigold is available. Then you have to enter the city.

EDIT: Nevermind. I see what went wrong. I will fix this in the future. For now players can go to Marigold's entrances and hit the action button to enter.

The Mithril Family investment is in Aqua Town in the snowy region, not Marigold Town. Though getting the best score with the Mithril Family does require some of Marigold's investments...

I will add the Unpetrify bug to my list and look into this.

A character that joins after Chapter 11 will help with this (she will appear in the Library after she joins)

Now for news!

During my disappearance I have been busy working on the next update! It is a big open world update which meant a LOT of work was needed. There will be LOTS to do in Chapter 14 so I hope it will be worth the wait. ;)

I will be reaching out to my normal testers about pre-release testing which should be ready by the end of the week. Because I have a LOT of fixes to make this time I am not sure when the official 0.14.x version will be released but I will aim for an August release hopefully. :o

Thank you EVERYONE for your continued interest in my work. Sex Quest is still a huge passion project of mine and I will continue to work hard thanks to everyone's support! :D
Come check out my silly Sex Quest! ^_^
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.14.1)(CHAPTER 14 begins)

Postby hornyninja » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:04 am

The wait is over! Chapter 14 has begun! :D

Time for another big open world update. Lots of things have progressed while the Harem Party split up and ventured out. Now it is time to take care of a few things in the open world before the actual Sapphire Council meeting begins.

Sorry for the long wait. This update really does contain a HUGE amount of content so hopefully this will be worth the wait for everyone. :)
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.14.3)(CHAPTER 14 complete)

Postby hornyninja » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:29 am

New update! Big story section. Lots to decide. Make your choices carefully. The Sapphire Council Meeting happens only twice a year in the New Jewel Kingdom. :o

This may not be long update, but a LOT happens at this meeting. I hope there is at least a little something everyone can enjoy. :D

There are also some last minute things added to the open world. Most of which won’t be fully available until after the council meeting though, so I will wait until the next update to talk about those.

There is no ‘wrong’ decision in this meeting. Each decision will have pros and cons. Even bad options can be resolved with some work or lead to even more interesting results for those willing to take that risk. ;)

Enjoy everyone! :D and thanks for the continued support and feedback!!

PS: Testing this update was rather quick and dirty. I will be posting additional updates within the week if any major flaws are reported.
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby MysteryMani » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:12 pm

Hey, I recently started playing the game and am currently stuck in chapter 10.
I can't seem to be able to go to the birdcage for the quest, Sebastian always says that he has no interest to go there even though I received the quest for the same.
A noteworthy thing, the guild itself offered me no quests, the quest was added to my log on checking Nymph's FL entry "Harpy".

EDIT: The bug seems to be fixed in 14.3
MysteryMani
Newly Registered

Postby hornyninja » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:25 am

MysteryMani Wrote:Hey, I recently started playing the game and am currently stuck in chapter 10.
I can't seem to be able to go to the birdcage for the quest, Sebastian always says that he has no interest to go there even though I received the quest for the same.
A noteworthy thing, the guild itself offered me no quests, the quest was added to my log on checking Nymph's FL entry "Harpy".

EDIT: The bug seems to be fixed in 14.3

My powers of predicting bug reporting seem to be working. Glad I could help. ;)
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby Alanthos » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:45 am

I've been stuck for literally dozens of hours in the forest maze leaving Milini'ko. (I gave up on this game for over a year because of it.) I have even gotten stuck in one square at one point and had to load a save from when I first entered. What is the path to get out?

edit: noticed i never updated this. I eventually found this and am caught up, but it was a chore. now if only radio silence would cease and we would get an update...
Last edited by Alanthos on Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alanthos
Newly Registered

Postby mabeloco » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:28 am

really enjoyed the game, ive spent a few hours grinding minitour horns just to get enough money to invest in everything, cant wait for the next chapter
mabeloco
Newly Registered

Postby hornyninja » Thu May 06, 2021 4:14 am

I am back! :D

Sorry for the long disappearence. Us ninja are a quiet type of people...

I have good news though! I have been busy toiling away at a big open world update! I have also listened to reported issues. They WILL be dealt with in the next update.

There will also be LOTS to do in the next update that takes place after the council meeting. Hopefully this makes up for my long silence. In the future I think I will stick with smaller frequent updates to make sure interest doesn't die. Apologies to everyone waiting patiently! Your patience will soon be paid off! :D

The next update is currently in the testing phase. If all goes well expect an end of May update :D

As always, anyone interested in pre-release testing please speak up and make yourself known!

Just a little while longer folks. Hang in there. The Harem Party will be back! I promise!
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby Iwo » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:52 am

Any news?
Iwo

Postby Alanthos » Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:59 pm

Anyone know Hornyninja IRL? Are they ok?
Alanthos
Newly Registered

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects