SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.14.3)(CHAPTER 14 complete)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.2.1)

Postby hornyninja » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:09 pm

As sex quest goes on there will be ongoing quests and quests you can return to. The relationship quests will be ongoing as well as Kristy Krebs. Since our lame mage cannot unpetrify women yet just do what you can for now.

On that note. Creepy cave is also designed to be revisited once the world opens up. There is no urgency to finish it now
Come check out my silly Sex Quest! ^_^
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby Darthjake » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:57 pm

Repuci Wrote:
doutei Wrote:Attempting to deactivate the second crystal in the cave just hangs the game. Penelope says stand back, then nothing happens. You're just stuck.[/spoiler]

For this bug, if it's what I think, it's because you're interacting with the crystal by the side, and when your character is trying to rub back, he's block by a statue.

i just did that quest yesterday and can confirm that it works if you approach the crystal from the bottom.
Darthjake

Postby doutei » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:06 pm

For a more general comment on the update:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I don't think the sudden swerve into seriousness at the end of the chapter worked. It contrasts a bit too much with the rest of the game's tone, the silly premise, and the campy sex, especially given how it dives in, then jumps back out again in a single sequence. It felt very off putting, like I'm playing a different game for ten minutes, rather than anything either entertaining or compelling.

I honestly think that you should just commit to the comedic tone. Maybe be darkly comedic, with black humor during morbid scenes, but the comedy is your strength and comes across much better.
doutei
Newly Registered

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.2.2)

Postby hornyninja » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:06 am

0.2.2 is now ready for both PC and MAC! :D
Hopefully this will smooth out all the previous issues. If there's anything I missed I will tackle it in the upcoming version 0.3 update.

Thank you everyone for your feedback and support! Next time Sebastian will finally arrive in High Ecstasy City, the city full of sex!
I'll try to stick to my monthly updates but this time I may need a little extra time since I have so much planned for High Ecstasy. My goal is at least no later than two months. Wish me luck!
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.2.2)

Postby hornyninja » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:37 pm

You know what they say about the whores in High Ecstasy City ;)
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.3.0)

Postby hornyninja » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:50 am

BIG UPDATE!
Version 0.3.0 is out! Come visit High Ecstasy City, the city of sex!
I think it’s safe to say this has probably been my biggest update so far in terms of content. So I hope you all enjoy! I wanted to go all out this time now we’ve come to the biggest sexiest city in the game. I plan to do a lot with High Ecstasy City. This update only contains the main story for Chapter 3. I intend on adding more side content next month. Even though I have an idea of what I want to add, I am up for suggestions!
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby Darthjake » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:52 pm

After defeating,

Rakshivah for the 2nd time
, an orc that was not there previously showed up in the water, fixed issue by going back to rest point and resting to reset mobs.
Darthjake

Postby hornyninja » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:40 am

Darthjake Wrote:After defeating,

Rakshivah for the 2nd time
, an orc that was not there previously showed up in the water, fixed issue by going back to rest point and resting to reset mobs.

Was aware of this. Could not resolve a workaround until now. Will be fixed in next update. :)
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Public Testing vs. Interested Volunteers

Postby hornyninja » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:22 pm

Currently working on extra content for the completed version of Chapter 3.

I am curious on how I should go about future releases. Do you all like the public demo versions I have been releasing for testing? Followed by a corrected updated version? Or is there anyone interested in volunteering to help with play testing demo versions before a public release?

I am specifically asking because I plan to introduce a chance for open world traveling in the game.

It would be a big help if I had 1 or 2 testers to make sure this goes smoothly! Of course this a game with entirely no budget so I'd be relying completely on volunteers who are interested in being a helpful hero. :D

If you are interested in this opportunity and like to help make Sex Quest the sexiest silliest quest ever! Please feel free to message me. Otherwise I will see you all again in October!
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby hoboy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:49 pm

Sure - I'd be willing to test - especially a Mac version if you do that...
hoboy

Postby Darthjake » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:48 am

This isn't patreon, but that's what the best authors, (imo), do. They post the beta, it gets tested, and then a public, bug-fixed, update is released into the world.

hoboy sounds good for mac, I would test pc, but my status is ambiguous right now with regards to free time, but you've proved that if you put it here, it will be played and tested.
Darthjake

Postby hornyninja » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:05 am

Lot's to do in High Ecstasy now! And easier to do it all! Too bad the window size couldn't show everything that's being added ;)

Playtesting all week. New update should be ready next friday provided all goes well!
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.3.2)(CHAPTER 3 COMPLETE!)

Postby hornyninja » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:21 am

v0.3.2 is out and Chapter 3 is finished! Lots of new sidequests and fucks to give! The Fuck List is back and under new management! If you missed out on v0.3.0 or if you got stuck somewhere confusing then try this version instead! Go on, check it out. (You know you wanna ;) )
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Work so far

Postby hornyninja » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:45 am

Phew, not that I’m complaining but two months of Chapter 3 REALLY wore me out! But I am happy that I finally accomplished this much! To be honest, I actually began working on Sex Quest back in March when I first got my hands on RPG Maker MV. I had previously worked on Sex Quest up until Chapter 3 when the project got corrupted and forced me to restart EVERYTHING. Looking back, this was a blessing in disguise because redoing the project allowed me to start off with a better product (thanks to all the helpful feedback and guinea pigs of course!). But at the time I was seriously crushed! I’m glad I found the motivation to start over and it’s REALLY thanks to everyone here that gave me the motivation to give it another shot!

That being said, up until now I’ve only been redoing previous work. So chapter 4 and onward will be completely new stuff development wise. I already have a script for 7-8 chapters but I have no idea what working on completely new content will do for my development schedule. I can’t imagine it’ll differ too much but I will let you all know if it does!

One last note on the story. I currently have 7-8 chapters written and an end goal in mind. The amount of time in the middle of that is up in the air, depending on levels of interests, ideas, etc. I can make this a short sweet adventure, or something that becomes really big (a quest to fuck a THOUSAND women?! Lol jk). As I’ve said constantly, I want Sex Quest to be the sexiest Sex Quest ever! That means I want it to be something we ALL enjoy. I am eager to share ideas and hear what sexy ideas you all would like to see in a Sex Quest (which btw, is STILL a stupid name for a quest).
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Experimenting...

Postby hornyninja » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:02 am

Exploring new ways to inject hentai into my hentai game.

Not satisfied with 3DCG maker but decided to test it out and share my results

Example of Amelia's "Riding" sex scene:

Exploring other possibilities as well while I continue on to Chapter 4. Wish me luck!

Also. I have begun working again like most adults. Hopefully this doesn't affect my ability to keep making Sex Quest! I'm still aiming for monthly updates but I will notify ahead of time if this becomes undoable at any time. Look forward to more silly sex-filled questing everyone! ^_^
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby Darthjake » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:56 am

That looks like something from Harem Collector, I'd be sure to get permission to use other ppls gifs.
Darthjake

Postby hornyninja » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:30 am

I appreciate the concern. But I have my own copy of 3DCG maker I used to make this. I am by no means an expert at it at the moment and probably will not be using it in Sex Quest unless I seriously sat down and taught myself the program.

At the moment I can only make basic scenes with it like shown above. I have no idea how I'd do scenes with multiple people or uniquely colored women like Rakshivah so there are some limits to what I can do with it atm. Just thought I'd tease this for now :P
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby hoboy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:21 am

I know of several games that use 3DGirl images - the original Harem, all of pizzacat's games, etc. I personally would like to see art of some kind in this, as it would GREATLY increase overall interest in the game. On other forums it is usually the first thing asked - "only text? meh.." is the reaction. Add some art, and it could take off...

Maybe see if someone could help in this area - I'm sure there are forums for this stuff?
hoboy

Postby hornyninja » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:39 am

Believe me. I am looking into it. Right now my options towards adding actual hentai/sexual images are to hire an artist to make the scenes (which requires money to commission and a dedicated artist). Or do the artwork myself. I have no artistic talent when it comes to digital hentai artwork. Even if I self teach myself 3DCG maker as shown earlier, I am not satisfied atm with what the program can achieve.

One solution would be to make a Sex Quest patreon. Any funds I acquire through that would absolutely go towards commissioning sexy artwork.

However, I don't want to go through all the work of making a patreon/blog only to find out no one is interested in funding my silly lil Sex Quest. That is part of my reasoning to why I am posting updates here for free. To gauge interest and ultimately decide if making a patreon and taking this project more seriously would be worth the time and hard work.

As I've said, Sex Quest is my first project I ever worked on to this extent and even shared with others so I don't want to get in over my head from the get go. :shock:

That being said, I AM searching for immediate solutions to making the game sexier than just text. Sprite sex? More looking into 3DCG maker? Who knows. I appreciate any advice or suggestions on topic though! At this point there are NO bad ideas.
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Re: SEX QUEST (Chapter 4 news)

Postby hornyninja » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:56 pm

Harem Orgy Time!

Chapter 4 is more or less done. Expect a release in early November for those that are interested. :D

Also experimenting with plugins. Most notably I believe I have found a reasonable solution to issues of players getting lost or unable to progress so look forward to that.

And yes, nude sprites are now a thing.
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects