SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.14.3)(CHAPTER 14 complete)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.12.3)(CHAPTER 12 complete!)

Postby kvier » Fri May 17, 2019 8:28 pm

dragoon109 Wrote:I can't get glenda since i can not find the third line anywhere. What am i suppose to do?
While you can find lines 1 and 2 in either order, you must have found both lines 1 and 2 before you can find line 3.
kvier

Postby dragoon109 » Fri May 17, 2019 10:02 pm

kvier Wrote:
dragoon109 Wrote:I can't get glenda since i can not find the third line anywhere. What am i suppose to do?
While you can find lines 1 and 2 in either order, you must have found both lines 1 and 2 before you can find line 3.

Yes i found those two lines. I found the third and completed the quest. But i still cant figure out how to proced next. I cant get into marigold so what do i do?
dragoon109
Newly Registered

Postby bretpoeh » Wed May 22, 2019 9:59 pm

Was able to get to Rook fight in the warswords battle but I am not able to do any damage to him.
bretpoeh
Newly Registered

Postby hornyninja » Fri May 24, 2019 11:53 pm

1) The person who knows the third line backstage will only tell you after you speak to the person who says they don't know it. They are both to the left of the area.

2) The Rook is indestructible and not meant to be killed. It is a scripted loss.
Come check out my silly Sex Quest! ^_^
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby antrox88 » Fri May 31, 2019 9:06 pm

hey hornyninja i found a bug in Zyn when you go to the vampire town after you get to save amelia form the vampire the party talks a little bit and the is a black screen you can 't move i try to press arrows but can't move

i found a bug i think when the girl ask my what she be i chose striper and i got to the war with the war swords to recruitment the troops i found here in the adventure guild and know is is in bouth pace at the strip club and at the adventure guild
antrox88
Newly Registered

Postby hornyninja » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:53 pm

antrox88 Wrote:hey hornyninja i found a bug in Zyn when you go to the vampire town after you get to save amelia form the vampire the party talks a little bit and the is a black screen you can 't move i try to press arrows but can't move

i found a bug i think when the girl ask my what she be i chose striper and i got to the war with the war swords to recruitment the troops i found here in the adventure guild and know is is in bouth pace at the strip club and at the adventure guild

FIXED! I may put out a fixed version at the end of June along with some other fixes I'm working on.

Sorry for the long hiatus everyone! I have been busy with real life and had very little time to work on this lately.

Good news is the writing for the next chapter is finished now and development can resume as usual. Bad news is I have no idea how long development will take. My goal is end of July for the next update.

I will be breaking Chapter 13 up into 4 part. One part for each team. The first part will feature Penelope's team in the Emerald Forest.

Back to work now. Just wanted to let everyone know this project is NOT dead yet. :D
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby Teezee » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:19 am

Good, was worried it would die out or dry up before Kimiko's arc :)
Teezee

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.12.3.1)(CHAPTER 12 complete!

Postby hornyninja » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:29 pm

Issues reported have been fixed in the new update. :D

I also refined Nymph's Fuck List and Penelope's Craft menus to filter out any completed objectives to avoid cluttered lists.

A small update I know but figured it was worth it. Chapter 13 part 1 is in development right now. My goal is to complete it by end of July.

Teezee Wrote:Good, was worried it would die out or dry up before Kimiko's arc :)

I look forward to giving Kimiko her looong overdue spotlight in the Kyoshia arc. However, Chapter 13 will be broken up into 4 parts based on the individual teams spelled out at the end of Chapter 12...And the Kyoshia arc will be the last part I release. But I hope you enjoy the other 3 parts I have planned in the meantime! ^_^
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby Teezee » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:07 pm

Oh rest assured I enjoyed the game as a whole, even little things like pointing out that Amelia is more like a typical protagonist while Sebastian is just a whiny wheezy sidekick who just happened to be thrust into a role :)

I look forward to playing all 4 parts, and chapter 14 too :)
Teezee

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.2.3)(CHAPTER 12 complete!)1

Postby Triskey » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:40 pm

Firstly I would like to mention that this game surprised me. I find myself enjoying a lot more that I expected and I do like the characters you've made. :)

I however am struggling to get the Mithril famly deal to work. I saved the townsfolk & beat the pirates. I did all the jobs around Aqua. I even "behave" at the party, yet Lady silver still says no deal. All thats left is the investments... Thing is I have been doing them, I have invesments in clothes, weapons and the like. The only ones I haven't done appear to be the Dapper assasins, a merchent fleet, the town that was attack by the mech & make a donation at the shine church.
Triskey
Newly Registered

Postby kvier » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:34 am

A good result requires both breadth and depth of things she approves of.
Investments are roughly half:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Approved-of investments:
The Havenwood General Store
A new ship for "an old sea dog" in the indoor pier in Aqua Town
The caravaner in Marigold Town
Madam Haley
The seamstress
The Gift Emporium
Rebuilding Amethyst Town
Marigold Weapon Shop

Disapproved-of investments:
The Orc farm
Marigold flower shop

Six or more "approved-of" investments, minus one for each "disapproved-of": worth 3 points
Four or five: worth 1 point
Three or fewer: worth -1 point

How well did you do in the defense of Aqua Town from the initial pirate raid

+1/-1

The number of investments in Aqua Town things:

All seven: +3
Five or six: +1
Three or four: 0
Two or fewer: -1

How you did at the dance

+1/0

The thing that "may hurt our chances at the deal with Lady Silver"

-2/0

In the end, you need:

7 or more: investment
4 through 6: wait for a later chapter
3 or less: locked out
kvier

Postby Triskey » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:35 pm

Thank you for that. :D

I didn't realise that some of my investments were hurting my chances... which would explain a lot on she's not happy what I've got.
Triskey
Newly Registered

Postby hornyninja » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:06 am

For those that have trouble with the Mithril Deal after all Aqua events are completed, worry not! In Chapter 12, the Mithril Deal opens up as a normal investment opportunity for 60k during that chapter's investment cycle. As long as you didn't get the worst case scenario result after the dance, Lady Silver will eventually open up to investing. Getting the best possible result simply scores a free investment. ;)

@triskey: I am glad you ended up enjoying my silly game without planning to. ^_^ A lot of care and love went into crafting this story.
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby hornyninja » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:36 am

Final Testing on Chapter 13, Part 1 is underway (and dealing with multiple issues fixing). Since it has been a while I am opening up the pre-release testing to any volunteers who would be interested in testing the game for issues BEFORE the public release. Finding bugs, testing alternate scenarios, spellcheck, those sorts of things. If you are interested please either pm me or let me know on here and we will be in touch. :D

If all goes smooth, a public update should be ready by the end of next week. Look forward to it ^_^
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby Teezee » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:54 am

Turns out I can't use the pm feature yet (too new and/or not enough forum posts) .. anyway, I'm more than willing to help out with the testing :)
Teezee

Postby hornyninja » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:53 am

Teezee Wrote:Turns out I can't use the pm feature yet (too new and/or not enough forum posts) .. anyway, I'm more than willing to help out with the testing :)

Thanks for the reply! ^_^

Keep up with posting and we will be in touch. Pre-release testing will be going on until the end of next week (8/23).
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby Teezee » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:56 pm

I was able to read, sadly unable to reply ... Actually finished it a while ago, where they're all lined up to go on their separate adventures, Penelope, Boss Molly, Amelia and lastly KIMIKO :D (with pixie ofc :p)

As for games played, quite a few actually. Right now yours and The Last Sovereign are my current favorites (and since you asked about previous bugs, did you know the one about Haremon's and Kimiko??)
Teezee

Postby hornyninja » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:35 pm

Teezee Wrote:(and since you asked about previous bugs, did you know the one about Haremon's and Kimiko??)

Please clarify?

I am making a new fixed test version based on another tester's input. I will upload and share that version with you when I can.

Thanks!
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby Teezee » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:27 pm

I still can't use the PM system, they must have some really stringent requirements for its use.

Anyway, there's a way to keep kimiko as a party member, when that happens she can be used in Haremon battles and

She'll also tag along with any harem member you send out during the war of swords

The bug seems to be associated with Monster farm as long as it's not the last task (while skipping/missing the 'cave' (wyvern girl); and you don't finish another task afterwards

HNinja1.jpg
HNinja1.jpg (139.47 KiB) Viewed 1507 times

HNinja2.jpg

Can you pm me an email or something ;)

Otherwise It's currently impossible to send a "for your eyes only" post :)

NVM .. just read the forum rules (yes I don't usually read those, or TOS or or or) who has time to read the fine print :?:

Anyway 10 seems to be the magic number, I am perusing other forum posts/games .. if I find something that piques my interest I'll post there too, hopefully that will expedite matters :!:
Teezee

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.13.1)(CHAPTER 13 complete!)

Postby hornyninja » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:28 am

VERSION 0.13.1 is ready!

First of all, apologies on the LOOONG hiatus. This was a challenging update to put together to say the least but I think I managed to fit everything into a satisfying arc. I’ve heard this update can either be very long or very short. Hopefully it will be worth the wait!

I do want to clarify: There is no “correct” choice when choosing to side with elves or humans. Both choices will have pros in cons in the next chapter during the Sapphire Council Meeting and in the remainder of the game overall. However, with that said, choosing elf successfully will depend on the player’s total score in the Emerald Forests. For example, if player’s feel they did not do well appealing to the elves of the Emerald Forests, choosing to identify as a Human will be the preferred choice.

For those that are concerned with how the Emerald score will be evaluated, here are the factors:

Elves (general view, knowledge, good deeds)
Susie travel spots (requires Susie)
Sylvia’s Affection
Obtain the Gaia Amulet
Eliminate Lumberjacks (Green Road maze only)
Killing monsters (subtracts from score)

I do not plan to make the Emerald Forests available in the open world so consider everything optional in this update to be missable.

I think that’s all I have to say for now! The next update will take place underground where the industrious dwarves of Mount Gem reside. I doubt the next update will take as long since the writing is already done. I plan for the next update to be available at least by October.
Have fun everyone! ^_^
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects