SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.14.3)(CHAPTER 14 complete)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.8.2)(CHAPTER 8 COMPLETE!)

Postby 901stitch » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:36 pm

Can't complete 2 F*** Quest: Wit and Wild, The Choices We Make; will not activities no matter what I try to do. Please explain why this happened? And how to complete these quest.
901stitch
Newly Registered

Postby kvier » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:54 am

Wet and Wild: hints in order of increasing bluntness::
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The fishman won't let you touch his sister

Nymph says “Time for sexy magic?"

Does Sebastian have a ranged penis?

Sebastian has to be level 20 in order to get the spell Phallic Missile.

The Choices We Make:
I think you found a bug. I'll report it.
kvier

Postby hornyninja » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:06 am

Wet and Wild and Choices We Make Fucklist quests will be FIXED so that completing either one will not trigger the other to complete incorrectly. Unfortunately, the only way to see these changes in the Fucklist is to start over before it was completed (the Quest List plugin is unforgiving like that :cry: )

Speaking to the fishgirl will determine what Sebastian needs in order to succeed with her. (First if Sebastian has reached lvl 20 and then if he has Condoms.) Of course if Sebastian is not yet lvl 20 there is no need to grind. This Fucklist quest can be achieved later on as well.

6/24 EDIT: New fixed version 0.8.3 is ready with all mentioned fixes. If any other edits need to be made it will have to wait until version 0.9.
Also, RPGMaker MV recently had an update that seems to change how Mac versions are deployed, making them MUCH larger than PC versions. As a PC user I cannot test if there are any problems with the Mac version. Feedback is appreciated from any Mac users!
Last edited by hornyninja on Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Come check out my silly Sex Quest! ^_^
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby anime057 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:51 pm

i don't know if this is a joke don't think i can even skip the fight but at the start going with prisoners story trying to escape but at the end where there is guard standing and we must fight them the fight is crazy hard we don't do damage they are 4 they are so hard to kill even when we do damage they heal???? so 0 damage.They do crazy damage 600 to 700 damage crazy.I did it over 15 times and still can't kill them crazy even the Lustlord was more easy even if we must lose that fight.Used cheats to get items nothing more normal Health pot 250, Super Health pot 500???? weak. I don't know as you said 100 times it is a silly game well it is. 10/10
anime057
Newly Registered

Postby Evangelion-01 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:22 am

You mean the battle against Amelias father?
sounds to me like your party is horribly underleveled...
whats the avarage level of you girls?
What girl combination are you useing?
do you have mythril level equipment? Or did you find sepcial weapons and got Bonus Quest rewards?
Dureing my playthrough I found him a good endboss class enemy, took a while to break him, but thanks to Nymph I was never even close to looseing
Evangelion-01

Postby anime057 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:22 am

Evangelion-01 Wrote:You mean the battle against Amelias father?
sounds to me like your party is horribly underleveled...
whats the avarage level of you girls?
What girl combination are you useing?
do you have mythril level equipment? Or did you find sepcial weapons and got Bonus Quest rewards?
Dureing my playthrough I found him a good endboss class enemy, took a while to break him, but thanks to Nymph I was never even close to looseing

I'm in the Sex dungeons that area at the start
Amelia 17 Penelope 18 Nymph 17
I'm using the best equipment everything was done before and got some items from cheats
I'm not even close to him talking before that
There are guards standing and we can't avoid them
There are 4 enemies Lust mage A Lust Guard Lust Knight Lust mage B who does are so op the mages heal like crazy or do damage up to 650 the Lust Guard is tank as f the Lust Knight is doing his crazy skills he uses skills to hit all around 500 to 600 damage crazy Lust mage can also buff all of the enemies and very more skills they can use so yea good fight
anime057
Newly Registered

Postby Evangelion-01 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:37 am

You still seem underlevled... my own team is around level 22-24 at that point (Amelia 24, Nymph & Penelope 22)
did you get Penelope's crafting Quests done?
[Penelope] For hitting from fighters try "smoke Bomb" and "poison shot" to deal with healers. for more damage attacks either use "double shot" or "flame shot" (Mythril crossbow)
[Amelia] spawn "V Slash" against the healers (Wolfs bane)
[Nymph] can cast "Bliss Kiss" and "Orgasm" to upgrade dmg and restore mana and "Libido Lust" to keep her SP high (req 25 SP but grants +60 SP I think) (Vibrator[SP regen] or Beads[better stats])
"Healing Orgy" will heal the entire group if the enemy actually dealt to much dmg against all targets
Amelias fights are endurance ones... just keep everyone alive and take out enemies one after another starting with the mages, use Nymph skills to keep going in regards of mana or burn a stack of potions
Evangelion-01

Postby hornyninja » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:09 pm

I tested both sides with the entire Harem Party at around lvl 20-24. Most testers and other players on the forum have been reporting their teams to be around this level by now if not higher so I did not design Chapter 8 for anything lower than lvl 20 teams. That is probably why you are having such a tough time. If Amelia's side is underleveled at this point I would suggest grinding on the moving lust guards that will fight you for decent EXP (and send you back close to the start for a Rest healing and repeat). On just the Rose Square alone my Amelia team bumped up from lvl 21 average to lvl 24, so grinding should not be horribly time consuming for you to catch up. I also made most fighting in this chapter completely optional except for a few key boss fights. I apologize the guards are giving you such a hard time u.u

PS: I understand the Health Pots need to be buffed. I will work on this! ^_^

Also, if you want my two cents on battle strategy, Amelia is a crowd sweeper. Both her Cross Slash and Whirlwind Flourish can clear the field in that guard battle. Penelope's Dozen Arrows can also be used to focus KO the mages and just keep Nymph at 50+ plus Lust for an emergency Healing Gangbang if things get dicey. Penelope's Smokescreen is also really useful against crowds. Once the mages are gone, Penelope's Poison and Flame Shots can whittle away at the knights. Phantom Knight Amelia also has Dark type skills which are slightly more effective against most enemies and Phantom Knight is a tankier class for defense and resistance to magic. If Amelia isn't surviving, you might want to try switching her class.
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Chapter 9 almost ready! (sort of?)

Postby hornyninja » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:06 pm

Naked huggy times coming soon! ^_^

This month's update is almost ready! Just need a couple more weeks to playtest and polish. (Testers, get ready for a lot of emails soon!)
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.8.3)(CHAPTER 8 COMPLETE!)

Postby Killthief99 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:58 pm

Sorry to bother you like this but I cannot get the game to open. I'm not sure as to why this won't play.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 12.55.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 12.55.30 PM.png (51.94 KiB) Viewed 1731 times
Killthief99
Newly Registered

Postby hornyninja » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:16 am

It looks like you did not download the whole game. All I see is the app and the credits here. I can check to see if the files are all in the fileshare. Have you tried downloading again?
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby hoboy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:27 am

Killthief99 Wrote:Sorry to bother you like this but I cannot get the game to open. I'm not sure as to why this won't play.

Yeah - that's what the Mac app will look like after extraction. However - you may have an incomplete or damaged extraction. That's what I see when I don't use 7z. What are you using? I think 7z is what works the best, but I often use my PC in the back room to do the extraction and then move it back to my Mac. Unarchiver and Stuffit Expander both seem to have issues with this. Someone else may know a better solution for Mac extraction, but I'm lazy...
hoboy

Postby hornyninja » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:52 pm

I eventually want to start using the extractor program most similar games use. Once I learn more about how to use that I will package both versions like that. In the meantime, sorry I cannot be more help for MAC users. >_< I can only test on PC and have to rely completely on MAC testers to know if that version works at all.

Also, RPGMAKER MV recently updated when I made version 0.8.3 and I've noticed differences in how MAC versions are being packaged since the update. I do not know if this has anything to do with your problem.
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.9.1)(CHAPTER 9 AVAILABLE!)

Postby hornyninja » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:04 pm

A new Chapter with lots to do this time! After fighting the Lust King and being split up it is time for more open world exploring again! This will be similar to Chapter 6.

I am only releasing side content this time which means Aqua Town and Marigold Town are currently unavailable to visit for Fionna’s objective as well as Kimiko’s third Target quest about the Blacklist guild. Honestly, there is so much to do in Chapter 9 I was not sure if I would have to release it in 2 or 3 updates. I figured it would be better to do it like this to keep up with my monthly updates, rather than have a 2-3 month wait for the full Chapter 9.

Unfortunately not as much pre-release testing could be done this round. Apologies for any missed issues! Reporting them here will help me fix any issues!
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby Casiophil1 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:36 pm

Sex Quest version 0.9 has many bugs, some are here from a long time:

- Collie still appear in Bark Mountain after you escaped Ragnarok. This bug makes the game unplayable.
- If you visit the Shine Church for the first time in Chapter 6, you will have the dialog with Miracle Mary (from Chapter 5) but she will be not here anymore.
- If you hunt with Rakshivah in Chapter 5,6 or 7, you will not be able to hunt the Colossal Mountain Turtle. And you cannot come back in Bark Town later! Please let the players go hunting every two monthes at least.
- If you kill the boss Wyvern, you will not be able to hunt the Grand Flame Dragon later because the Wyvern drops one Dragon Scale.
- When talking with Nymph in the Castle, her portait changes from normal to succubus according the Fuck List.
- During The Beast quest, the dialog says +4 Amelia and Nymph, -4 Penelope and Rhea when it's the opposite.
- The Archmage keeps droping an unique, powerfull but random item (Archmage Robes). Same with the Kunai item.
- The Gifts seller in New Jewel's marketplace should sell Books, because this gift for Gwen cannot be obtained once the Archive Tower is finished. Annoying!

Other things:
- There is no reason to built the workplace first because we can craft everything in one chapter. You should allow only one crafting per chapter. Same with the kitchen wich is useless for now.
- I have so many Miss when I use Amelia's skill (Golden Strike) that it's not rare to fail four times in a row.
Casiophil1
Newly Registered

Postby Casiophil1 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:04 pm

Another old bug I found:

- When talking with Nymph about the Fuck List, some of them don't appear in the Quest List. It's confusing because players can easily miss these quests if they don't found them in the menu. "Fuck Quest" for Crestfall (the statues) and Liand'wor (elfs) should be added then cleared when finished in the menu.
By the way, there is a typo with Liand'wor written Liandwor in the dialog with Nymp about the "Fuck List" (same with the dialog "Travel to Liandwor").
Casiophil1
Newly Registered

Postby hornyninja » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:30 pm

@Casiophil1

-Collie appears in bark mountain after ragnarok, unplayable: FIXED

-Chapter 6, Shine Church, mary dialogue but not there: FIXED

-Hunt not reset if Hunt Chapter 5/6/7, Hunt Colossal Mountain Turtle: FIXED
Hunt will reset at Chapter 8 now, for those not wanting to reset chapter, the Harem Party will return to Zyn properly in a future chapter very soon to Hunt again!

-Kill boss wyvern, locks grand flame dragon: FIXED.
Wyvern now drops a different item. In part 2, players with 2 Dragon Scales will also get the new replaced item automatically.

-Nymph normal/succubus image changes:
This will take a while to sort through because Nymph's fucklists are common events used for each spot. Some places like New Jewel she is disguised normal and other times she is in succubus form. At one point I will sit down and figure out an answer to this.

-Beast quest, +4 Amelia, +4 Nymph, -4 Penelope, -4 Rhea, but opposite: FIXED

-Archmage spams drop item, same with Kunai item:
Need more info about archmage in order to determine what to fix. Is he dropping more than 1? Can he be beaten more than once? Is the event looping or bugged? Same with Kunai.
Are you saying it is a problem that the items do not always drop? If this is the issue I can make other instances to acquire these items later.

-Books as a gift to buy:
Noted, part 2 will have 2 new locations to visit. books can be given purchased there.

-Amelia, Golden Strike often misses:
There is nothing in the skill that lowers Hit Rate. Most characters have a 95% Hit Rate (Rakshivah is 85% but stronger and Penelope is 99% but weaker). There is nothing I can do on my end to make the skill hit more. There may be something else causing it to Miss. Is the enemy evading?

-Only one craft per chapter:
I am not opposed to this idea but I do not want to implement it unless it is something most people agree on.
The Kitchen is also intentionally not as useful at the moment compared to the Workshop and Library. A lot of these upgrades and gwen's study choices are meant to be made over the course of the next few chapters. The Shadow Knights study option for example will not have a use until later but it WILL have a worthwhile use.

I will work on releasing a fixed version sometime before the week is over. Thank you for the feedback! If anything else is found please let me know! ^_^
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby Casiophil1 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:00 pm

Hello, and sorry if I seem rude but yes, there is anything else:

- The Fuck Quest #72 for the Stripper (The choices we make) is completed by fucking the Fish girl (#66: Wet and Wild).

- The Fuck Quest #69 for the Elven prostitute (It's all in the tongue) is completed by fucking the Stripper (#72: The choices we make) or the Elven prostitute (#69: It's all in the tongue).

- The switch on page 4 for the Stripper is 0101 (stripper choice). Should be 0309 (stripper-choice-fuck) because the quest cannot be finished.

So in version 0.9, the players are not able to finish the Fuck Quest for the fish girl and they miss at least one girl. I would recommand the players to make a new playthrough in the next version because the quests are a mess.

- The Stripper gives +50 EXP but the text says +30. The Elven prostitute gives +70 EXP but the game says +50. The Hooker gives +30 EXP but the game says... nothing. Same with Nymph gang-bang, etc. The writing could be consistent: sometimes you use +X exp, other times +X EXP, or Sebastian: +X EXP.

- In Chapter 6, the Suitor in Havenwood's Meeting Hall keeps talking about the upcoming vote even when the vote is finished.

- On New Jewel Road, the driver and its vehicule appear at two different locations, on the same map. Only one location is necessary.

- Many other bugs, some are in the game since the beginning. I sincerely think that you have to take more time for each version. To be honest, too many things (quests, dialogs, character locations, objects) are broken.
Casiophil1
Newly Registered

Postby hornyninja » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:58 pm

@Casiophil1

- Quest 72 stripper choice, completed by quest 66 fish girl: FIXED

- Quest 69 elf prostitute, completed by quest 72 stripper choice: FIXED

- Stripper choice, page 4, switch 0101, should be 0309: FIXED

- Fish girl cannot be done in chapter 9:
Have you tried speaking to Nymph about the fish girl? Even by Chapter 6, that is how she triggers. There isn't anything in Chapter 9 that prevents this to my knowledge. If the option for the Fish Girl does not show up in the Fuck List option then make sure Nymph's affection is at least 25.

- Stripper gives 50 exp, text says 30, elf prostitute says 50 but gives 70, hooker gives 30 but says nothing, consistent with Sebastian: +x EXP: FIXED
Which Hooker specifically? I can fix the ones mentioned here for now. I will make a note to go back and make all notes consistent in a later update. Thank you!

- Chapter 6, suitor keeps talking about upcoming vote even when finished:
Well, the vote technically will not be finished until Chapter 9 when the new chief is decided on. I am guessing you mean if the suitor is never dealt with then the offer stays even if you finish helping Aiden? If this an issue I can make it so the offer is not available after the quest is completed.

- New Jewel Road, driver at two locations: FIXED

I can only fix what I know to fix. Unfortunately this round I did not have as many volunteers able to test before release and I can only test so much alone. Also, RPGMaker updated on its own again and removed the Debug option I had to test switches and variables, so until I figure out how to get that back, I'm hindered in my personal testing at the moment.

Lame excuses aside, I will keep working on my testing abilities as best as I can. I know I am an amateur in all this so thank you for all your reports! I do not find your feedback rude in the slightest and appreciate all your help!
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby Casiophil1 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:46 pm

Archmage drop item, same with Kunai item.

hornyninja Wrote:Need more info about archmage in order to determine what to fix. Is he dropping more than 1? Can he be beaten more than once? Is the event looping or bugged? Same with Kunai.
Are you saying it is a problem that the items do not always drop? If this is the issue I can make other instances to acquire these items later.

Yes, the drop rate for Archmage robes is 1/5. Wich means that 4 players out of 5 will not have a powerfull and unique armor after beating this boss. This reward should be mandatory.

Nymph normal/succubus image changes.

hornyninja Wrote:This will take a while to sort through because Nymph's fucklists are common events used for each spot. Some places like New Jewel she is disguised normal and other times she is in succubus form. At one point I will sit down and figure out an answer to this.

Make things easier: The MC has a supersexypower and he's not affected by Nymph's illusion. TADAM!!

Books as a gift to buy.

hornyninja Wrote:Noted, part 2 will have 2 new locations to visit. Books can be given purchased there.

You could just add books in the Gift Shop in New Jewel.

And also, before you release the next update:

Bugs with the characters

• When the player talks to Mason in Chapter 9 (in the Castle, Main Floor or Workshop), the Dungeon cannot be choosen if Mason has already build the kitchen. The switch should be 0175 dungeon-finish instead of 0171 kitchen-finish. It's also confusing that Mason moves to the Workshop: this place can be easily missed in Chapter 7. On the main floor, you make sure Mason won't be missed.
  • I'm not sure if this is a bug: crafting in the Workshop Poison arrows, Smokescreen or Explosion don't improve Penelope's affection. The same crafts in Campsite or Guest Chamber give affection.
Bugs with the objects

• When offering a dildo to Nymph, the game adds one in your inventory instead of removing one. Happens in Climax Coven (pages 3 & 4), in Sebastian's House (pages 2 & 3), in Castle (pages 1 & 2), in Guest Chamber (pages 3 & 4), and in Crumbling Fortress (pages 2 & 3).
Bugs in the girls count

• When the player has sex with Madam Hailey, the game adds +3 girls instead of +1.
  • When the player has sex with the Witch Bitch in the Archive Tower (on 3rd & 4th floors), the game adds 0 girl instead of +1.
Missing dialogs

All the affection changes have to be reported. Because the relationship between the characters is the main mecanism of this game.
  • When the player refuses to fight the Dreadnaught in Ragnarok, the game gives Rakshiva: +5 Affection instead of -5.
  • A dialog is missing when the player kills the glutton goblins in Havenwood Forest (Amelia: +2 Affection).
  • A dialog is missing when the player gives Goro's head to Penelope in the Thirsty Dog Inn (Penelope: +3 Affection).
  • A dialog is missing when the player has sex with Penelope for the first time in the Thirsty Dog Inn (Penelope: +5 Affection).
  • A dialog is missing when the player has sex with Amelia and Penelope in the Campsite (threesome) (Amelia: +8 Affection, Penelope: +5 Affection).
  • A dialog is missing when Amelia & Penelope enjoy the changing tent in Crestfall Village (Amelia: +4 Affection, Penelope: +2 Affection).
  • A dialog is missing when the player has sex with Rakshivah for the first time on High Ecstasy Road (Rakshivah: +8 Affection).
  • A dialog is missing when the player gives the crafting materials to Penelope in Havenwood Campsite (Penelope: +5 Affection).
  • A dialog is missing when the player offers the Brutal Whip to Rakshivah (Rakshivah: +3 Affection).
Others

• When the player catches the succubus in High Ecstasy's Marketplace and if Nymph is not recruited: the code has unnecessary dialogs with her (code: If Nymph is in the group) and also an affection loss with her (Nymph: -2 Affection). No reference to Nymph should be in the code.
Casiophil1
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects