SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.14.3)(CHAPTER 14 complete)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.7.2)(CHAPTER 7 COMPLETE!)

Postby The_Turquoise_Meanie » Sun May 06, 2018 8:37 pm

I'd like to comment on the one comment above and the two comments below my comment from May 4th. I did not encounter any of the game breaking bugs during my play-through that others have reported. Note that my style during my play-through was to do things as soon as they became available -
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

for example, I went into the spooky cave as soon as I got to it even though the game tells you it's optional at that point.

- I had no trouble (as far as bugs) with the murder investigation.
- I did not encounter any bugs with Rhea in Rose Capital when finishing her off.

I just tried it again with a save from just before the fight - party was MC, Amelia, Gwen, and Rakshiva - Rhea was the last enemy standing of the three - Rhea was defeated as soon as her HP got to zero.

-

Since I saw that condoms were going to be a plot point from the beginning, as soon as grinding for Fux was a possibility, I overstocked on condoms - there was never a time when I didn't have at least one condom after getting the first one. So obviously I would not have encountered the condom bug that Casiophil writes of.

- I have not had any game freezing after beating bosses.

I just wanted to give hornyninja my experiences with these issues so that he has more data. The bugs I've encountered have been more minor (as written about in my May 4th post). I admit that had I encountered some of the game-breakers that other commenters have written about, it might have sent me into some raging...

As for there not being enough clues at some points in the game -

I don't think I ever felt truly "stuck" because there weren't enough clues. You just have to make sure to remember to talk to all of the girls in your party if you don't know exactly what to do next. When you talk to Amelia and pick "objective," she gives you a run-down of the current main objectives at hand, often with clues mixed in. Nymph's "F*** List" is full of clues. The other girls at times provide important info as well so talk to all of them.

One other thing.

Out of curiosity I just opened up a save at the Crumbling Fortress to see if I could replicate the bug of the enemy sprite walking through walls. I went to the same location that I described previously and sat there to watch what would happen. If the enemies get on the stairs and keep walking north they will go up the stairs and then continue into the black area. So, that would mean that the tiles with the squares (which represent the tops of the walls) are not being seen as a barrier to the enemy sprites. Looking at the screen now, I'm pretty certain that during the scenario I described previously I must have been on the tile just below the bucket (or are those supposed to be damaged barrels?) that's in the corner - that means that just to the left of my sprite was one of those tiles with the squares (and not a tile of the brick wall variety). Since (as above) the enemy sprites can walk through these tiles with the squares, that must have been how it walked through the wall to trigger the battle.
The_Turquoise_Meanie
Newly Registered

Postby nani123 » Sun May 06, 2018 10:59 pm

I loved your game everything was great keep up the work but there was one thing that i really hated and that was for the last chapter when you fight the king and you lose to him i hated that they got raped by him and when she cried :cry: omg was skipping the text like crazy :evil:
I hate ntr and rape i hope that there will be less scenes with those things i like to keep my women to me and not for others.I know you will put scenes with them tortured but if there are a lot of scenes like that much better for me to stop playing this game even if i had spend hours and hours. It's your game do what you want and it is my choice if i want to play or not. Hope i did not offended you or somebody else everyone has there own opinions :)
nani123
Newly Registered

Postby hornyninja » Mon May 07, 2018 5:01 am

Gosh golly! There sure has been a lot of feedback lately! Sorry for the late response to everyone. The last few weeks have been busy for me and have not been able to focus much on Sex Quest. Hopefully my schedule will return to normal by this summer.

For now, let me see if I can address everyone’s concerns in a single post.

@nani:

I understand if the finale with the Lust King was harsh compared to the rest of Sex Quest's humorous, light-hearted fun. I received similar criticisms back when I released Chapter 2 and the orc disaster happened. While maybe 85% of Sex Quest is mostly just fun and giggles I do want to throw in a few serious/tragic moments. On one hand, I do want to apologize for what happens to some of the harem members towards the end. I do not condone ANYTHING the Lust King does and certainly do not share his views. I especially do not condone rape of any kind! On the other hand, i am glad that you are concerned enough about the harem members that this scene affected you so much. I will keep this in mind when writing future scenes.

@The_Turquoise_Meanie:

Feel free to pm me any specific text/grammar errors you noticed and I will take care of them immediately. I try to go over all of the text multiple times for spelling and grammar but can only catch so much when there are various options.

@Casiophil:

I also would really like to make a game that meets your expectations one day. ^_^ I am sorry I was not able to do so as of this version. I have stated multiple times I am by no means a professional at this and Sex Quest is just a fun hobby I am pursuing. Unfortunately that means that only way I can get beta-testers is to post to the forums and get feedback from the community. While I do have a few trusted volunteers to help test each version before I release to the forums, there are always things that slip through the cracks. I will keep working on improving and hopefully one day create a fun "polished" game we can ALL enjoy.

@anime057:

Thank you for all the feedback and your opinions on my work so far! I will definitely spend the next few weeks polishing what I have so far before moving onto Chapter 8. I am by no means a professional game developer and Sex Quest is simply a hobby I decided to share to the forums as a way of testing both interest in the game and to help me find bugs I would otherwise overlook.

The Patreon suggestion was only an idea I thought I would put out there. I have no experience with game developing or developing Patreon projects. I do not want to jump into such a big decision at this moment. At the moment, Sex Quest seems to work best as a personal hobby that I will share to those that are interested.

I appreciate any help you are willing to volunteer! I apologize beforehand if I misinterpret your English as well. Feel free to pm me about any specific issues so I can work on them. :)

As for your list of bugs, let me see if I can address everything. I know other members have addressed some of these but I would just like to clarify:
1.1/2: are there any particular quests you are having trouble or lost in understanding? I use the gold star icon to help remedy this but if there is a particular quest that has you stuck or confused, let me know and I will look into it.
1.3: There will be multiple chances to learn elven. Even if you miss the missable ones there will be at least 3 unmissable chances to learn it. The penalty for learning it later is also not critical so do not fret!
1.4: This step is an intentional failure. Miracle Mary WILL show up again so the Fucklist Quest is not over yet which is why it remains.
1.6: None of the monster girls are missable as of Chapter 7. I DO try to make it clear whenever I release a new update what things are missable and when they become missable. Such as the black knight quest and the girl you help decide in High Ecstasy. Also, I do not want to spoil anything this early on but I do have an endgame for the 100/100 women completion. It is not something that can be failed. The difference will be how everyone gets there. ;)
1.7: What mission in particular did you fail? Some missions have steps that are scripted to fail.
1.8: There are not many missable girls. Most locations that have these encounters can be revisited. Places like the Thorny Woods, Coral Castle, and Mountain Path are all able to revisit and can find the sex encounter. The ranger in the Mountain Path can be missable if she is confronted without a condom but these are the risks we take. However, I do not want players to feel like missing some encounters will result in losing the game. There will be PLENTY of encounters!
1.9: Some quests are ongoing. Even if a step is failed/complete/incomplete does not mean the quest itself is over yet. If you are referring to a specific bugged quest please let me know.
2.0: Thought this was already fixed but thanks for letting me know it’s still an issue! Will be FIXED
2.1: Is there a particular boss(es) this happens? I do not have an answer for why this would happen but I can take a look regardless!
2.2: The mermaid is irrelevant to the coral castle quest. The step in that quest is failed because the harem party cannot save them initially. However, this an ongoing quest that can be remedied later once Gwen joins and knows Unpetrify.
2.3: The Love Pot quest should have a list of required items in it's description. Talking to Penelope about crafting the Love Pot in Havenwood should indicate what remaining items are needed.

For everyone, I have taken ALL of the bugs and suggestions and will be working on an updated version. Most of these issues are simple fixes. Here is a list of fixes I have already made:

investigate murder high ecstasy, can't advance past research toxin, go to library, stuck black screen
FIXED. location of herblore bookcase has changed and should work as intended.

castle ruins, first floor, enemy inside a wall, top right side, walked far west
FIXED

Rose Capital, fight against Rhea cannot be won, 0hp, doesnt finish, Game Over
FIXED. My intention was to have her resist one-hit KO moves. I have removed this for now until I find a better to have enemies resist one-hit KO moves without resisting KO on 0 HP.

High Ecstasy, buy condom, sex shop repeating enjoy gloryhole, need condom
FIXED. shopkeeper will now offer to shop after dialogue regardless of choice.

black knight quest stuck in list and cant be completed
FIXED. Black Knight Quest will now be removed from current quests if not finished by Chapter 3.

puzzle door, using first key, total number of keys, not remaining number
I'm sorry this was misleading, I will include a remaining pieces message for the Puzzle Door.

cannot buy Unpetrify after Chapter 5
FIXED. Unpetrify can now be bought whenever at the New Jewel Magic Shop.

If I missed any reported bugs, I apologize. Feel free to report them here or pm me about anything specific like text/grammer or missed bugs. I try to stay on top of this sort of stuff.

ALL feedback/criticism is appreciated and welcome! The only bad feedback to me is no feedback at all. Thank you everyone for taking the time to let me know where I can improve and what doesn't work. Sex Quest can only improve when I know what needs fixing and that can only happen people report things I miss.
Come check out my silly Sex Quest! ^_^
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby hornyninja » Mon May 07, 2018 5:36 am

Also, I realize I never revealed the 10 secrets I put in Chapter 6. I'm sure a couple were mentioned on here and I'm betting most of these were easily discovered. However, I wanted to make a formal reveal and never did. Sorry about that!

10 secret things in Chapter 6 revealed:

1) Saving all 3 elf girls and then visiting them in Lian'dwor triggers an elf orgy scene!
2) There is a girl in High Ecstasy who players can help make a choice for. In Chapter 6, this "choice girl" has more content based on that initial choice.
3) There are 5 total sex scenes that can be unlocked while fast traveling with the driver. Amelia-Gwen, Amelia-Penelope, Rakshivah-Penelope, Rakshivah-Nymph, and Susie. The harem members are all unlocked through reaching high enough affection for both members while Susie's cart scene can be achieved by finding all the Travel spots in the Overworld.
4) Choosing to build the Kitchen in the castle base will grant players one free healing item. Having Susie will improve this Kitchen Item.
5) Insisting Kimiko for Sex is a suprise Game Over!
6) The Valley Path that was initially blocked off in Chapter 4 where players were forced to take the Mountain Path is now open. The valley is overrun by slimes, including a few that have turned into slime girls ;)
7) Player's can gain the Elf Tunic by doing Penelope's Roleplay Sex option. This is unlocked after reaching Affection 40 with Penelope and learning she is half-elf. Elf Tunic is a special armor only for Penelope.
8) Choosing Sex with Nymph will allow her to gain SP.
9) Minotaur dungeon can be revisited.
10) Resting in the castle base triggers scenes with "animated" sprites.
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby anime057 » Mon May 07, 2018 9:00 am

I beat the king saw the scenes did not like :shock: and when i left them and went to the portal the game will ask you if you want to save i did save and then the screen was black is this the end for this patch and can we get back and do some side quest or something else like traveling.I know that the team is separated.

1. i got my game frozen when i went to do the missions that the ninja has when i went to kill the boyfriend of the girl that was traveling with me and i go to there place i beat him my game froze restart no more, went only the right and on the last fight where the slaves are and beat the final team on the right side when is the text that is telling you about the exp and money it got frozen after i restarted the game and beat them again the game did no froze.

2.Before i go to beat Reah i went to the hotel and got to sleep so i can have my full hp and mana after the wake up i had to fight the people that are in the hotel after the fight i went to sleep again and after i woke up no fighting but when i wanted to leave i had to fight them again.And everytime i go there the fight is restarted maybe this is your way of giving us ex and money before the fight. Just wanted to tell you.

https://f95zone.com/threads/sex-quest-v ... inja.3619/
This is a site where they talk about your game and bugs if you need some data or maybe you already know.
anime057
Newly Registered

Postby ugandamforeverman » Mon May 07, 2018 11:03 am

The game is good there are no images but it is ok that takes money maybe if you start a support site then yes.The game had some serious moments with the orcs or with the king, but what i think is that this game is much stronger and much better to play and enjoy as a humor ,silly game and not something to take serious its a por? game it's not something to take that serious like the rape or other things.The times goes very fast when you have fun playing but i have to take it seriously and think about my items lvl moves i have money what to do next then this game will be no fun at all.In the end it is about a guy trying to have se$ not something like saving girls from a rapist
ugandamforeverman
Newly Registered

Postby hornyninja » Mon May 07, 2018 5:52 pm

@ugandamforeverman: yes. You are correct. I realize that the chapter 7 ending is much darker and serious compared to the rest of the game. This is why i toned down the villain to a silly crazed maniac to offset the seriousness of what hes doing. There will not be a lot of moments like this even when the lust king appears. I just wanted to introduce this character as a clear and undeniable threat to not only the world but also to the harem party personally. The REAL big bad boss has made his debut and its clear no one likes him hearing all the feedback. Lets all defeat the lust king together!!
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby bretpoeh » Mon May 07, 2018 8:10 pm

Is there any way to beat Rhea? Tried it with MC having no gear and no luck.
bretpoeh
Newly Registered

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.7.3)(CHAPTER 7 COMPLETE!)

Postby hornyninja » Mon May 07, 2018 9:33 pm

@bretpoeh: rhea is bugged and a fix will be coming soon is now out! This is a bug i tried to make rhea resist one hit ko's like headsplitter but it didnt work as i expected.

EDIT: 0.7.3 is up and running!

@ anime057:

People are talking about my game?? Why :lol: Well good for them I guess. I will scroll through this at my leisure but honestly, I want to keep most conversations either here or maybe my blog?

1. I'm sorry, I cannot find a solution to this at the moment.
2. The inn fight is intentional. Fighting the ones at the front door should only be a one time thing. Resting is a chance event only.
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby nani123 » Fri May 11, 2018 3:41 pm

How long will it take to make the next chapter days, weeks,months is there any way to see the progress of the game?
And is there any way to play the game after we are done with the final chapter when the game asked do i want to save i saved it but the screen is black can i play the side missions or exploring or we can't and must wait for the next chapter
nani123
Newly Registered

Postby hornyninja » Fri May 11, 2018 8:34 pm

Depending on the chapter, players will get to explore in between chapter transitions. Generally, if it's a big open world traveling chapter like Chapter 6 players can free roam. However, Chapter 7 is a linear chapter based on story progression so there is no freeroam afterwards. I will try to balance the amount of each kind.

Since Sex Quest is only a personal project i choose to share i do not have official progression and release times yet. In the past i have stuck to monthly/bimonthly releases. I may spend a little more time crafting Chapter 8 because i want to make sure i do it right. I will be sure to update on here as much as possible for those that are interested in new releases :]
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby The_Turquoise_Meanie » Wed May 16, 2018 11:37 pm

@hornyninja

Thank you for all of the responses to our feedback. The one bug that I mentioned that I didn't see a response about is the one that I wasn't sure of the details - but again, I *think* it was Amelia who supposedly gained a skill which I *think* was called "Back Slash" but when I went to look at her skills it wasn't there. I think the level up was somewhere in the early twenties.
The_Turquoise_Meanie
Newly Registered

Postby hornyninja » Thu May 17, 2018 1:23 am

Amelia does learn "Backlash" at level 24, if that is what you are referring to. She also learns Cross Slash at level 20 which may have been the confusion. I am unaware why Backlash would not appear since there is nothing that removes the skill. My only guess is if at some point I changed the level for learning it between updates which I do not recall doing.

In any case, I will look into this.

EDIT
@hornyninja

It must have been Backlash - it was a level-up and I only saw the "Amelia learned..." thing briefly as I quickly pressed the space bar so I could go check what this new move did - but when I looked for it it wasn't there. Since I only saw it briefly at the level up, I was unsure if I had the right name - apparently, I was close. Anyway, my Amelia is at LV27 and here are her skills (as they look arranged on the screen):
Sword Dance Rising Slash
Whirlwind Flourish Golden Strike
Parry V Slash
Vital Strike Heated Edge
Counter Strike Piercing Grace
Aggressive Attack Cross Slash
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby hornyninja » Wed May 23, 2018 2:24 pm

@The_Turquoise_Meanie:
I have no idea why Backlash is not showing for you. I can put in a check that will put it back next chapter regardless.

@nani123:
as of 5/23/2018, I am currently done with writing, assets, map and database creation for Chapter 8. That only leaves event scripting and testing. Usually this can last anywhere from 2-3 weeks but anything can go wrong. My goal is for a June release.
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby moneylikeme05 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:24 pm

well the ending of chapter 7 was weak and had a lot of scenes and things that you did not need and could be removed to make a better ending for chapter 7
1.There was no need to put 100 girls in the castle maybe like 25 to 30 would be better why is that because when we beat the boss of the castle what will then happened will we have sex with all of them? i know that you want to show us that he is strong and after the curse is removed not all girls will want to have sex with us but there was no need to put 100 girls at least for me
2.There was no need to make the group separate just make the mother of the succubus prisoner and much better for us and the other girls new quest get stronger and save her
2.5.If all the girls were saved there could be character development for all of them and now there is none and they would understand that all of them are weak and need to get stronger to beat him but now that will never happened because they are in prison
2.6 You made the king like a last boss or mega boss something like that.There was no need for that make him mini boss so that other npc can take his place who are stronger only if you want to make the game longer and not end after killing him or finishing the quest like a kill him finished the quest but there are much stronger people that him and new quest to beat them
3.Why does every game need to have a rape scene or putting drugs i don't understand that do people think that is normal because it is not even if it is just a game i know everyone have there own fetish but rape nobody normal likes that or maybe people put it because they don't know what you feel after you get raped
Good game i like a lot of thing about your game maybe with every chapter the game will get better or maybe not :) we will see what chapter 8 gives but if they are rapes scenes game over for me will play other game like The last Sovereign where you can prevent the rape
moneylikeme05
Newly Registered

Postby hornyninja » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:23 pm

The consensus seems to be that nobody likes how chapter 7 and everybody hates what the lust king did. This is intentionally supposed to be something people are not a scene where players are supposed to enjoy sexually. I do not enjoy rape scenes and do not condone it in the least! I wanted to make my point clear right off the bat that this lust king is the real bad guy of the game and give the WHOLE harem party a reason to hate him. I apologize if this chapter 7 left you unsatisfied but it is not meant to be a satisfying ending.

The good news is that chapter 8 is more or less finished and this is not where sex quest ends. :) furthermore, I think I can reveal that chapter 8 will have a two sided story allowing players to switch between playing Sebastian's group and Amelia's group. Sort of like in the Thorny Woods but also allowing players to switch between groups at will.
I appreciate your feedback and will keep it in mind when writing future chapters. I do not plan to make a lot of scenes like chapter 7s ending. However, as silly and fun as most of sex quest has been, there will be times where it does get serious. I wanted to make that clear early on in chapter 2 with the orcs destroying crestfall.
The good news I do not plan to write a tragedy with Sex Quest. There WILL be a happy ending to all of this. That being said, this is not the last we will see of the Lust King and his twisted minions...
Look forward to a more fun and exciting Chapter 8 next week! ^_^
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby anime057 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:29 pm

You said that the update comes out next week on what date?
From the comments i want to know something if you can answer it good if you can't i can understand it

*You said that chapter 8 will take more time to finish how much gameplay will it have 45 min,1 hour or even more?
*There will be two groups what does that mean because Amelia is captured by the lust king will she escape from him with the others?
*Is chapter 8 the end of the game or will there be more chapters?
*Will the Lust King be final boss or will there be somebody stronger?
*And last question you said that this is not the last time we will see the lust king what does that mean will there be more "serious" moments and i think you know what i mean just want to be ready when that happens (cough cough is that blood from my broken heart)

And i'm free all time don't have anything to do just waiting for the update if you need somebody to check for bugs or something else i could do that for free
(just want to play the game and seeing if i can milk it but if i do it be sure that i will find a lot of bugs :D )
anime057
Newly Registered

Postby hornyninja » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:37 am

@anime057:
No specific date. Chapter 8 is currently in its final testing stage. I want to give my testers as much time to thoroughly check for bugs. Because of this I am hesitant to give a specific date as to not rush them. It should not take longer than two weeks but I will update if this changes.

I have never timed myself on gameplay. Even if I did, my own playtimes would most likely be inaccurate. Since I made the game I know exactly what to do at all times which would make gameplay much shorter. Maybe someone else on the forum could give a better answer to this than I could. ^_^

I do not want to spoil anything yet content wise. That is for players to discover! However, I am glad there are some eager to discover at all!

I can say that Chapter 8 WILL have a Sebastian's side and Amelia's side of the story where both sides are playable.

Chapter 8 will not be the end. Technically Chapter 7 was a "soft ending" and I have several of these planned out in case interest dies out in the project. I can stop it at any one of these "soft endings" so that the game does not feel incomplete. Sex Quest can either be a really short or a super long series depending on how much of it everyone wants! As of now I have written at least 19 Chapters if it ever gets that far with one or two more "soft endings" just in case.
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby kvier » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:44 am

In a comparatively completionist run but not pedantically so, I took somewhere around 15-18 hours to complete chapters 1-7.
kvier

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.8.2)(CHAPTER 8 COMPLETE!)

Postby hornyninja » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:18 pm

VERSION 0.8.2 is ready!

Have fun! After the intense climax of Chapter 7, it’s time to get back to having a silly sexy fun Sex Quest. ^_^

For Amelia fans, she will have her own playable side story this time as players switch between her side and Sebastian’s side of gameplay.

For Rakshivah fans, Rakshivah will be fighting in a gauntlet of solo matches against the sex-crazed orcs of Ragnarok. Along with the Sex Quest’s first ever guest character.

For ‘Sebrina’ fans, (or any who are not fans of long grind-y dungeons) there is an optional way to avoid combat in Ragnarok while also making a fun call back joke to Chapter 2. ;)

There is a little something for EVERYONE this chapter. Maybe it will also end in furry sex?? Things go wild in Chapter 8! ^_^

PS: A super special thanks to all my testers this round! Seriously, you guys are on top of this for a bunch of volunteers who have no obligation to do so much work over my silly idea. Thanks again!
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects