SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.14.3)(CHAPTER 14 complete)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Sex Quest (RPG Maker MV)

Postby hornyninja » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:08 am

One last tip. The dolly quest is Optional in the current version. The job quests are only needed to make enough money to do the shopkeepers sex deal. This can also be achieved by grinding on the wolf mission. Completing all the quests will earn affection from Amelia and reveal a nice sex scene. But it's not necessary to progress.
hornyninja

Postby Silverdragon » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:33 pm

Is it really solvable?..... cuz I cant solve it.... from what I can see ....the toy box is supposed to be interactable but isnt...oh well
Silverdragon

Postby doutei » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:38 pm

Has anyone had any success whatsoever on the Dolly quest? Is it completely impossible or is it does the game only break if you do things in the wrong order?
doutei
Newly Registered

Postby hornyninja » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:56 pm

doutei Wrote:Has anyone had any success whatsoever on the Dolly quest? Is it completely impossible or is it does the game only break if you do things in the wrong order?

I'm sorry. It breaks? Please explain. I'm not aware of any issues of doing anything in a wrong order.
hornyninja

Postby Flora Meriadoc » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:08 pm

how do I complete the date quest? I bought flowers, condoms, but I can't get my hand on the suit, I thought that I needed to complete the dolly quest to pay the shopkeeper and I don't know it could give a way to get my hand on the suit, or it's something else that I'm missing
Flora Meriadoc

Postby hoboy » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:24 pm

It's got to be a wrong order type of thing - once I started the quest I got caught in a loop and it will bot advance. The hints talk about something to find that opens the parents room, but if clicked in the wrong order locks you out. I should have saved before entering that damn kid's house...

But - other than that - it is exactly what I was hoping for - a fun romp...

EDIT - btw, forgot to ask - as this is MV, could you spit out a Mac version??? Pretty please?
hoboy

Postby hornyninja » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:38 pm

hoboy Wrote: EDIT - btw, forgot to ask - as this is MV, could you spit out a Mac version??? Pretty please?

EDIT: New 0.1.2 version out :D minor bug fixes and a mac version as requested! See you all in version 0.2 next month!
Come check out my silly Sex Quest! ^_^
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.1.2)

Postby hornyninja » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:38 pm

Hope you all haven't forgotten about me! Final playtesting for version 0.2.0 is underway! Should be ready by the end of next week (08/04/2017).

Expect a big orcish update by the end of next week everyone! :D

Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.1.2)

Postby doutei » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:18 pm

Excellent. I look forward to it.
doutei
Newly Registered

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.2.0)

Postby hornyninja » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:28 pm

New update version 0.2.0 is here! Give it a look if you so desire. :)

Few things to note:

If you played the previous versions, there may be a bug where you keep the 3000 Fux from the Shopkeeper’s deal. If so then congrats. You get to keep that since it’d be problematic to remove that Fux later in the game. Current versions will have this bug fixed.

Other bugs also include keeping the Ruffitini and Condoms items after their intended uses. These will be removed in the next chapter and have been fixed in the current version to be removed at their intended triggers.

monsters now move at random in wild/dungeons

more fine tuning to the side quests at Havenwood, all small jobs should now be able to complete. The wolf slaying quest is repeatable without locking out the secret “Noble Treasure” quest that appears when all small jobs are completed at the job list.

There is an affection system going on in the background between Sebastian and the girls. Whenever a girl is particularly happy or upset with your actions, this will affect their affection towards you. As the game progresses, affection will affect what a girl will be willing to do for you, including new sex scenes. The Relationship Quests in the Quest Menu will also give advice on how to further increase a girl’s affection for Sebastian.
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby hoboy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:12 pm

Something's a bit off on the DLs. The Mac version is twice the size (500M vs 200+M) but has no way to launch (no app or html). The Win version has an HTML I can launch on the Mac but I get all kinds of audio errors. Hmmm.... :?:
hoboy

Postby hornyninja » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:10 pm

hoboy Wrote:Something's a bit off on the DLs. The Mac version is twice the size (500M vs 200+M) but has no way to launch (no app or html). The Win version has an HTML I can launch on the Mac but I get all kinds of audio errors. Hmmm.... :?:

Thanks for letting me know! :)

Fixed Mac version size and will be updating DLs.
EDIT: Links have been updated. Try again.

I have been told on the Mac version the Game.app folder can be run as an application on Mac computers. Since I own a PC I have no way to test this. If this is not the case let me know and I will look into how to run on Mac.
Last edited by hornyninja on Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby hoboy » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:02 am

hornyninja Wrote:
hoboy Wrote:Something's a bit off on the DLs. The Mac version is twice the size (500M vs 200+M) but has no way to launch (no app or html). The Win version has an HTML I can launch on the Mac but I get all kinds of audio errors. Hmmm.... :?:

Thanks for letting me know! :)

Fixed Mac version size and will be updating DLs.

I have been told on the Mac version the Game.app folder can be run as an application on Mac computers. Since I own a PC I have no way to test this. If this is not the case let me know and I will look into how to run on Mac.

Yes - normally what a PC will see as a Game.app folder is what a Mac opens, but the DL only had a game.exe. I'll try again once you update. Let me know - I can test mac builds as needed...
hoboy

Postby Yamemai » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:40 pm

Found some bugs
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

1. If you enter the magic shop and talk to the store owner there, for some reason it resets you back to prologue/chapter 1, making you complete the quests for the ladies again.... Too bad you can't, due to Lake Lady's quest chain; you already have the Formal Suit, so you can't get another one, meaning you can't go on the date.

2. If you have sex(sideways) with Penelope after getting her, the screen stays black after it's done, making it hard to navigate. (didn't bother trying to exit to see if it'd fix it.)

Edit: Last bug I found as of this version:

1. If you enter the changing tent, it loops; Eg. If you beat the crabs and get the quest, then enter the tent again, it goes back to fighting the crabs.
Last edited by Yamemai on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yamemai

Postby hornyninja » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:21 pm

Yamemai Wrote:Found some bugs

1. If you enter the magic shop and talk to the store owner there, for some reason it resets you back to prologue/chapter 1, making you complete the quests for the ladies again.... Too bad you can't, due to Lake Lady's quest chain; you already have the Formal Suit, so you can't get another one, meaning you can't go on the date.

2. If you have sex(sideways) with Penelope after getting her, the screen stays black after it's done, making it hard to navigate. (didn't bother trying to exit to see if it'd fix it.)

Fixed. Thanks for letting me know.
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Re: SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.2.1)

Postby Darthjake » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:16 pm

Other bugs:

After finishing the *Orc Quest" if you go to the shop owner to get supplies, the MC won't do anything but want to sped the money on buying her affections (again).

Also if you talk to the girl by the river, it goes into the date scene again, with the same results as noted before when the quest resets.

Edit: Also good work so far, it'd be nice if you could free quest a few more times for levels before you get tossed into the "noble's quest" but it's doable.
Darthjake

Postby hornyninja » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:33 am

Thank you all for catching pesky buggy glitches. I will be making updates based on reports made and release a clean new update at the end of the weekend.
Blog | Forum
hornyninja

Postby doutei » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:01 am

More bugs:

After having sideways sex with Penelope, you are stuck at a black screen, incapable of doing anything.

Attempting to deactivate the second crystal in the cave just hangs the game. Penelope says stand back, then nothing happens. You're just stuck.
doutei
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:34 am

So is it possible to solve the side quest in Krusty Krabs? I'd swear I interacted with everything there (except the mobs), there were still some roaming. And the current version ends after the threesome in the clearing?
Darthjake

Postby Repuci » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:56 am

doutei Wrote:Attempting to deactivate the second crystal in the cave just hangs the game. Penelope says stand back, then nothing happens. You're just stuck.[/spoiler]

For this bug, if it's what I think, it's because you're interacting with the crystal by the side, and when your character is trying to rub back, he's block by a statue.
Repuci
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects