[Unity3D] Viking's Daughter - 3D RPG 9/10

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [Unity3D] Viking's Daughter - 3D Open World Game 12/25

Postby kvier » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:46 am

flyrenders Wrote:I've had other people playing the Linux build without issues and those that encountered problems managed to somehow solved them, I've never used Linux and can't assist much except googling the error + "Unity". I couldn't find much, but I can send you a newer version of the game to tests (in case it's a compilation error).
Unfortunately, I got the same error in the newer version. To be fair, I'm just using my computer's integrated graphics, but it was usable in older versions of Viking's Daughter (0.12, maybe?). I guess there was some sort of change in shaders in the past year, and maybe whatever's new just exceeds what my computer can do anymore?

Are there any other alternatives to run the Windows build?
I've been meaning to get a new computer just to play games on, but don't have one currently.
What happens if you press "ESC" in game, are you able to move the mouse as well as in the menu?
Yeah, the mouse works fine in the menus; it's just mouselook.
Nevermind! I tried again and managed to get mouselook working when under wine, even if the native Linux build isn't. Sorry to bother you, and thanks for taking a look!
kvier

Re: [Unity3D] Viking's Daughter - 3D Open World Game 12/25

Postby flyrenders » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:23 pm

kvier Wrote:
flyrenders Wrote:I've had other people playing the Linux build without issues and those that encountered problems managed to somehow solved them, I've never used Linux and can't assist much except googling the error + "Unity". I couldn't find much, but I can send you a newer version of the game to tests (in case it's a compilation error).
Unfortunately, I got the same error in the newer version. To be fair, I'm just using my computer's integrated graphics, but it was usable in older versions of Viking's Daughter (0.12, maybe?). I guess there was some sort of change in shaders in the past year, and maybe whatever's new just exceeds what my computer can do anymore?

Are there any other alternatives to run the Windows build?
I've been meaning to get a new computer just to play games on, but don't have one currently.
What happens if you press "ESC" in game, are you able to move the mouse as well as in the menu?
Yeah, the mouse works fine in the menus; it's just mouselook.
Nevermind! I tried again and managed to get mouselook working when under wine, even if the native Linux build isn't. Sorry to bother you, and thanks for taking a look!

Glad to see you got it working! :D
flyrenders

Re: [Unity3D] Viking's Daughter - 3D Open World Game 02/09

Postby flyrenders » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:44 am

Hello guys,

Here you can download the latest build for backers.

Two new animation scenes have been added with Astri and Alvilda. New Viking warrior models and dialogues, finally transitioning to day 6 and preparing for traveling to a new island and face our enemies.
flyrenders

Re: [Unity3D] Viking's Daughter - 3D Game *Free Build* 2/23

Postby flyrenders » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:48 pm

Hey guys,

Here you can find the links for the public build.

In this build, we have added a new animation scene with the Mika (go to the docks to view it), fully reworked the Agatha’s story and added additional quest involving combat. The breast size slider is also available to all character.
flyrenders

Re: [Unity3D] Viking's Daughter - 3D Game *Free Build* 4/19

Postby flyrenders » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:48 pm

Hey guys,

We have posted the public build and you can get it for free here.

Two new animation scenes have been added with Astri and Alvilda. New Viking warrior models and dialogues, finally transitioning to day 6 and preparing for traveling to a new island and face our enemies.
flyrenders

Re: [Unity3D] Viking's Daughter - 3D Game 6/8

Postby flyrenders » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:49 pm

Hey guys,

Here is the latest backer release of Viking's Daughter. Some of the things we have added are: new character, new island made from scratch and a new animation scene with Hilde.

Read the full changelog

flyrenders

Re: [Unity3D] Viking's Daughter - 3D Game 8/18

Postby flyrenders » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:43 pm

Hey guys,

We have released a new backer build, which you can download here.

There is a new animation scene that you can see below, a lot of new quests and dialogues as well as AI improvements.

Read the full changelog

flyrenders

Re: [Unity3D] Viking's Daughter - 3D Game 8/22 *Free Build*

Postby flyrenders » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:03 pm

Hey guys,

The new free release can be found here.

Read the full changelog.

flyrenders

Re: [Unity3D] Viking's Daughter - 3D Game 10/3 *Free Build*

Postby flyrenders » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:54 pm

Hey guys,

We are releasing the latest backer build for free. There will be a new backer version after about 2 weeks. Join or Discord to get updated when it happens and receive support.

Free Download

Changelog
flyrenders

Re: [Unity3D] Viking's Daughter - 3D Open World RPG 10/25

Postby flyrenders » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:04 pm

Hey guys,

We are releasing the new build for backers, which has 2 new NSFW scenes including the first threesome animation in the game, new quests and story progress.

Download

Read the full changelog here.

flyrenders

Re: [Unity3D] Viking's Daughter - 3D Open World RPG 1/3

Postby flyrenders » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:10 am

Hey guys,

We are releasing the new build for backers, which includes new animations, new quests and story progress.

Download

flyrenders

Re: [Unity3D] Viking's Daughter - 3D Open World RPG 1/9 *Fre

Postby flyrenders » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:45 pm

Hey guys,

We are releasing v0.23.0 for free! It has 2 new NSFW scenes including the first threesome animation in the game, new quests and story progress.

Download

flyrenders

Re: [Unity3D] Viking's Daughter - 3D Open World RPG 3/1/2021

Postby flyrenders » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:21 pm

Hey guys,

We are releasing the new build for backers! It adds 4 new animations to the threesome scene with Hertha and Sigrid, new quests and story progress.

Download

Watch the new NSFW video

flyrenders

Re: [Unity3D] Viking's Daughter - 3D Open World RPG 4/24/202

Postby flyrenders » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:17 pm

Hey guys,

We are releasing the new stable build v0.26.0 to backers, you can download it here. If you want to play the latest free build v0.24.0, you can find it on itch.io.

Read the full changelog

flyrenders

Re: [Unity3D] Viking's Daughter - 3D RPG *FREE Build* 5/16

Postby flyrenders » Sun May 16, 2021 8:15 pm

Hey guys,

We are releasing v0.25.0 for free on itch.io! It has 4 new animations to the threesome scene with Hertha and Sigrid, new quests and story progress.

Download v0.25.0 free here.
Download v0.26.0 paid here.

Full Changelog

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/flyrenders
Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyrenders
Discord: https://discord.gg/6JQQ4Wz

flyrenders

Re: [Unity3D] Viking's Daughter - 3D RPG 9/10

Postby flyrenders » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:33 pm

Hey guys,

We are releasing the newest beta build v0.27.0, which includes a new threesome scene with Alvilda and Dalla to finalize the ankle healing quest. A blacksmithing area in Skadiland, where you can upgrade your weapons - unlocked after you complete one of the quests from the new build, plus more animations with Sigrid. There are also new dialogues and a lot of quest and AI changes that allow us to speed up the development.

Download: https://www.patreon.com/posts/vikings-daughter-55967855

Preview the new NSFW scene here: https://www.redgifs.com/watch/anxioussmartboa
flyrenders

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects