delete

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [VX Ace][RPG] Towergirls Kingdom: Conquest

Postby operasingeronwednesday » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:29 am

Towerfag Wrote:For anyone interested:

v0.12.4 Release date and Preview!!

My body is not ready. There are so many things I still have to learn. Like if Merchant Princess will sell me the Stud for Skeleton Princess in the destroyed city of Golem Princess? And can I get the non destroyed empires strong enough to destroy the Slime Empire so I can get Slime Princess in my party? SO MANY THINGS I NEED TO KNOW!

Looks amazing as usual though.
operasingeronwednesday
Newly Registered

Postby Towerfag » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:14 am

operasingeronwednesday Wrote:
Towerfag Wrote:For anyone interested:

v0.12.4 Release date and Preview!!

My body is not ready. There are so many things I still have to learn. Like if Merchant Princess will sell me the Stud for Skeleton Princess in the destroyed city of Golem Princess? And can I get the non destroyed empires strong enough to destroy the Slime Empire so I can get Slime Princess in my party? SO MANY THINGS I NEED TO KNOW!

Looks amazing as usual though.

Thank you!
The Humming Stud for Skellie is near Drider Princess' hideout, near where you found the Cranium.
Towerfag

Postby Darthjake » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:25 am

So I've been reading this thread, and being sort of entertained by it, but I finally decided to download the most recent release and give it a whirl. Is there a compiled guide / walk through posted somewhere?

Thanks,
Darthjake

Postby Towerfag » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:06 pm

Darthjake Wrote:So I've been reading this thread, and being sort of entertained by it, but I finally decided to download the most recent release and give it a whirl. Is there a compiled guide / walk through posted somewhere?

Thanks,

Back at you!
There's a wiki of the game, by the players for the players. http://towergirls.wikia.com/wiki/Towerg ... gdom_Wikia
Towerfag

Postby Towerfag » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:11 am

Here's another meaty preview, covering both the Heirs and the new Princesses' forms!

Feel free to post questions here or in the blog!
Towerfag

Postby Ungawa » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:18 pm

Now I'm curious...

How much does keeping time does creating such a good game cost in time and labor? What magic do you put on it to make it do so much?

It really does a LOT and you have a talented crew, all things considered...
Ungawa

Postby Towerfag » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:05 pm

Ungawa Wrote:Now I'm curious...

How much does keeping time does creating such a good game cost in time and labor? What magic do you put on it to make it do so much?

It really does a LOT and you have a talented crew, all things considered...

It's been almost 2 years, I work on it around 8~10 hours each day (most of the weekends too), including the time I spend answering emails and messages, writing in the blog, detailing commissions, sketching things on block notes (I have a shitload of block notes, lol) and posting updates in the various communities around the net. I'm not complaining ofc, this is just too much fun.

When it's possible I force myself to stop for a day and play new games, it always give me new ideas I'd like to see in TKC too. Since BotW I didn't manage to, though.

That's just me of course, the rest of the crew is really talented and hard working, I'm only human.
Towerfag

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:31 pm

Wow, that amount of effort seems absurdly high.

Also, this looks like a game I'll be quite interested in when it gets a bit further.

I'mma definitely keep a fucking eye on this one!
Lucky777

Postby Towerfag » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:46 am

Lucky777 Wrote:Wow, that amount of effort seems absurdly high.

Also, this looks like a game I'll be quite interested in when it gets a bit further.

I'mma definitely keep a fucking eye on this one!

Please do, this second half of year will bring a lot of new things to the table.
Towerfag

Postby Anon21 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:04 pm

This is a very cool game, but still quite glitchy. Here's hoping the debugging goes well. :P
Anon21

Postby Towerfag » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:05 am

Anon21 Wrote:This is a very cool game, but still quite glitchy. Here's hoping the debugging goes well. :P

Thank you! And yes, with releases every 2-3 weeks I have no time to check everything out as thoroughly as I'd want to. I'll just let you guys do the dirty work :P
Towerfag

Postby Towerfag » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:25 pm

There's more!

Changelog for v0.12.4 and the Public Release of the Progeny Simulator, a standalone client that will show you more than 1500 different portraits for the kobolds sons and daughters (renamed cutebolds)!

7 new races are expected by the end of the month and the Simulator will be included in the main game's releases from now on!
Towerfag

Postby Ungawa » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:57 am

Okay, okay, time out...

Frog Princess adult scene added!

*tilts head to the side*

I'm kinda stunned on this one... The Frog Princess, I thought, was more a one off like Holstaur Princess. But now I find she wants the D...

Next thing you know, you can win the Merchant Princess' heart for 9999999 Choco Dicks...
Ungawa

Postby Dongman » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:43 am

what is the % chance of getting an aleph stone from a rock?
Dongman

Postby Towerfag » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:11 am

Dongman Wrote:what is the % chance of getting an aleph stone from a rock?

Before 1%, from v0.12.4 will be 2%.
You can get those even if you don't have the quest, though.
Towerfag

Postby Towerfag » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:27 am

Ungawa Wrote:Okay, okay, time out...

Frog Princess adult scene added!

*tilts head to the side*

I'm kinda stunned on this one... The Frog Princess, I thought, was more a one off like Holstaur Princess.

ohohoh! The time for the cow will come too.
Towerfag

Postby thetameone » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:46 pm

I've been playing the game for a few days now, and I know that I'm probably nowhere close to seeing everything. I like a lot of the things that I'm seeing, but one thing that bugs me is I seem to keep getting stuck under people. As an example, I got into a fight with a guy who hates monstergirls, and I disagreed with him, which was cool, but after the fight, I'm stuck under a skirmish as the castle is under siege so I can't even enter combat to get them off of me.
Trapped in war.png
Trapped in war.png (59.39 KiB) Viewed 2152 times

Because I don't want to seem like I'm just complaining. I like the art, the battle system is really fun as well, and as I said I like the randomness. Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing more good stuff.
thetameone
Newly Registered

Postby Towerfag » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:08 am

Thank you for playing.
Yea, that was really annoying, that's why the sieging units are now passable by the Player's character since v0.12.3! If you are on v0.12.3 you miss the patch.
Towerfag

Postby lostinchaos » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:12 am

Got an Issue where when I enter the battle field and beat the enemies on the field but the game does not let me exit the battle.
lostinchaos
Newly Registered

Postby Apocrypha » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:24 pm

Hmm, not quite my cup of tea but I can see that this has massive potential to be great, so do keep up the good work and I wish you luck. :D
Apocrypha

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects