delete

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [VX Ace][RPG] Towergirls Kingdom: Conquest (January 2018

Postby Towerfag » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:40 am

v0.13 goes public in 6 days and lacks animations for Skeleton, Mouse and Moth Princess.
v0.13.3 hits early access the same day and has all 3 of them!

warriorking9001 Wrote:I was having a major issue with saving the Skeleton Princess, finding that I was unable to actually take her with me and getting a loop searching for an item. every item I chose it looped me back to "take her with you" or "force her to go"

Can I ask you which version you're on?

Thank you~
Towerfag

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:12 pm

Hello Towerfag, your making great and wonderfull progress quickly. I have sent you a PM a while back about some bugs I found labeled "just checking" and figured seeing you I had not seen it, might as well point that message out and here is another bug I found, The Level 5 quest, Two birds one stone, even if you complete it as you should, the clock towards you know what does not stop and the end result still happens.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby warriorking9001 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:29 am

Towerfag Wrote:v0.13 goes public in 6 days and lacks animations for Skeleton, Mouse and Moth Princess.
v0.13.3 hits early access the same day and has all 3 of them!

warriorking9001 Wrote:I was having a major issue with saving the Skeleton Princess, finding that I was unable to actually take her with me and getting a loop searching for an item. every item I chose it looped me back to "take her with you" or "force her to go"

Can I ask you which version you're on?

Thank you~

Most recent public release I believe
warriorking9001
Newly Registered

Postby Towerfag » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:04 am

Rejoice!!

v0.13.3 is out on Early Access!!

and

v0.13 is free!

v0.13.3 Changelog:

**Additions**
Skeleton Princess adult animation #1 added!
Mouse Princess adult animation #1 added!
Kobold x Slime fluff scene added!
Dance Club of Death NPCs dialogues added!
Gremlin form for Goblin Princess added! It also influences the looks of her Progeny! Includes pregnant and naked portraits!
Hornet form for Insect Princess added! It also influences the looks of her Progeny!
Drider Princess reworked! Visit her at night in the Golem reign or convince her to leave!
Amethyst Gossamer added! It can transform in any other dowry, at random!
New Patron (DQ-tier) NPC added (Mary-Annette)
Cotton Vineyards map added, the preview can be viewed by entering the farm in the Southern region.
Now the Progeny menu also shows the original race of the progeny, despite all the changes that occured.
The first 4 "Battle Suit" costumes have been added (Kobold, Human, Slime and Goblin Princess)!
Lust stat now reduces the damage taking during BattleFucks!
New cheat added. Get all them dowries!

**Bugfixes**
Fixed diary stats showing incorrectly for most Princesses
Moth and Insect expected number of offsprings now resets correctly after each delivery
Abandoning quests and going to NG+ now deletes all the quests you're on
Ghost Progeny portrait not showing in throne room fixed
Kobold Princess playing only the first animation fixed
Mithril Rings causing pregnancies themselves fixed
Golem, Skeleton and Ghost having a certain % rate to become pregnant (without using Stud's Draught or switching to the living forms) fixed.
All moths being born as Skelda fixed (lol)
Choco-Dicks number shown incorrectly when gaining/losing a lot of them fixed
Life Pearl not converting Ghost Princess back to her "ghost" form fixed
Moth Tree and Lily's Pad causing crashes fixed
Towerfag

Re: [VX Ace][RPG] Towergirls Kingdom: Conquest (Feb 2018)

Postby Towerfag » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:44 am

The poll is over. A new Princess has been chosen!
Towerfag

Postby musical74 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:43 am

Want to ask this because I'm not sure if this is tied to "time spent overall" or "spent money to improve a given kingdom, so they pick fights with each other". It seems about an hour in the kingdoms start fighting with each other - but that MIGHT be because I'm supporting each of the kingdoms and once a kingdom reaches a certain threshold they start picking fights with others. Most often it seems that the Desert Princess picks a fight with the Goblin Princess and the Slime and Human Princess alternate on who declares war on who... I'm trying to buff up a fair amount of kingdoms at the same time, is that why they all declare war?

Barring the "Wait! Don't declare war yet!" issue I really like everything!

And...is it "mermaid princess"? "Shark princess"? "Princess Picachu"? :)
musical74

Postby Towerfag » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:53 am

musical74 Wrote:Want to ask this because I'm not sure if this is tied to "time spent overall" or "spent money to improve a given kingdom, so they pick fights with each other". It seems about an hour in the kingdoms start fighting with each other - but that MIGHT be because I'm supporting each of the kingdoms and once a kingdom reaches a certain threshold they start picking fights with others. Most often it seems that the Desert Princess picks a fight with the Goblin Princess and the Slime and Human Princess alternate on who declares war on who... I'm trying to buff up a fair amount of kingdoms at the same time, is that why they all declare war?

Barring the "Wait! Don't declare war yet!" issue I really like everything!

And...is it "mermaid princess"? "Shark princess"? "Princess Picachu"? :)

Yes, if you help them get stronger, one of them will eventually declare war on a weaker neighbour, or one they HATE.
It isn't anything scripted, just how things go.

To avoid that, if you want them to get stronger, try running the Tea Parties event every now and then, or interact with Niuya or Helias if they're avaiable in your playthrough!
Alternatively there's a "Peace cheat", but eh...
Towerfag

Postby FallenSaint » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:25 pm

So I'm getting what might be a bug or something. I just started my game over since downloading V.13 and I went to do the second meeting with the Human Princess. The conversation started like normal but when Starchy the Cockblocker showed up for the duel, things just sort of got stuck.

When the duel started, neither of us could move from our starting locations. We could attack and use special abilities, but it was like there were walls on every side of us. My wind spell couldn't go more than one "Square" up and I couldn't switch to Kobold to try jumping forward.

V 12.6 didn't give me an issue with the duel and I restarted three times with the same results.
FallenSaint

Postby musical74 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:11 pm

I've run into a game-crashing bug, a few different spots but think it's tied to the same problem,,,

Sometimes, when Kobold does her special move, instead of her doing the claw furry, it gives a error and then stops. Same thing happened when I tried to challenge the drider princess, it was the same error. I THINK It's looking for a sound effect and when it can't find it the game crashes. It's not every time though - I just finished clobbering the drider princess!

Here's the error message for when trying to do the Kobold's special move of claw furry: "Script Sapphire Action System IV line 338: RGSSError occurred. Disposed bitmap" if that tells you anything. Keep in mind that it's not every time (lots of the time it's fine), the most recent time I had just switched from Knight to Kobold, then when I tried to do the claw furry that's when it happened. Maybe this error's been fixed already too, this is the 13.0 public version...

Error 2, probably fixed but still, it's in 13.0 public. Every so often the cows won't turn in the cow race but the game acts as they do, and this causes the game to technically force a reset since the game expects a cow to hit the plants and when it doesn't the game freezes up. Regarding the cow races, if the cow I pick is the furthest from the holstuar princess does that pretty much mean I won't win? Sure seems like it...The closest and next closest seem to be the winners the most, the third one does occasionally, but the furthest always seems to never win...
musical74

Postby Towerfag » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:17 pm

musical74 Wrote:I've run into a game-crashing bug, a few different spots but think it's tied to the same problem,,,

Sometimes, when Kobold does her special move, instead of her doing the claw furry, it gives a error and then stops. Same thing happened when I tried to challenge the drider princess, it was the same error. I THINK It's looking for a sound effect and when it can't find it the game crashes. It's not every time though - I just finished clobbering the drider princess!

Here's the error message for when trying to do the Kobold's special move of claw furry: "Script Sapphire Action System IV line 338: RGSSError occurred. Disposed bitmap" if that tells you anything. Keep in mind that it's not every time (lots of the time it's fine), the most recent time I had just switched from Knight to Kobold, then when I tried to do the claw furry that's when it happened. Maybe this error's been fixed already too, this is the 13.0 public version...

Error 2, probably fixed but still, it's in 13.0 public. Every so often the cows won't turn in the cow race but the game acts as they do, and this causes the game to technically force a reset since the game expects a cow to hit the plants and when it doesn't the game freezes up. Regarding the cow races, if the cow I pick is the furthest from the holstuar princess does that pretty much mean I won't win? Sure seems like it...The closest and next closest seem to be the winners the most, the third one does occasionally, but the furthest always seems to never win...

The winning cow, as its placement and the placement of mushrooms and obstacles, gets picked randomly at the start of each race. Betting was never intended to be a safe way to make money, stay away from it, it could ruin your life!

As for the "disposed bitmap" crash you're reporting, I haven't got v0.13 on my hands right now, but make sure you don't reset the game with f12, it causes crashes. I'm disabling it altogether with the next version (hey, coming in 4 days~)
Towerfag

Postby Towerfag » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:13 am

Time for more v0.13.4, out in 2 days!
This time we talk Princess ON enemy sex AND Knight ON NPC sex!

v0.13.4 Preview!
Towerfag

Postby Towerfag » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:13 am

v0.13.4 is out on our Patreon and Website!

Changelog:
Additions
-Cat NPCs animation #1 In 4 different colours!
-Cat NPCs animation (Tiger variant) #1 In 4 different colours!
-"Lewd-all-NPCs" system! Meet random NPCs and have sex with them (with animations~)! Added for kobolds, goblins and cats!
-You can now have sex with Lizz, the goblin punk!
-You can now have sex with Amelie, the kobold paladin!
-Slime x Insect fluff scene added!
-Added 4 more "Battle Suit" costumes! This time is Insect, Skeleton, Desert and Moth Princess!
-Princess ON enemy sex is now possible! For succubuses, that is (Desert Princess while wearing her Battle Suit and Human Princess in "Succubus form" only, for now)!
-"Whips" added to the game!
-Dog Princess gets now "triggered" by female Progeny and random NPCs too!
-"It's a small Kingdom~" quest added to the "Knights INC."!
-Everything that is "Rabbit Princess" is ready and will be happening in the background! We'll prepare her questline and launch her in next version!

Bugfixes
-Mimic Chest debug messages removed
-Treasure sacks spawn fixed
-NG+ will now correctly reset distributed points and costumes
-Issues after the delivery of weapons and armors in the "Assist Human" quests fixed
-Ghost Princess scene in the cemetery playing again if you approach the entrace of the crypt fixed
-Oxytocin Salts effect tuned to the new pregnancy lenghts
-Soul Dagger effect dispels correctly after attacking/casting a spell
-Fixed crashes caused by skipping text while entering quests
-Various bugs happening during sieges in the Southern region
-Other minor bugs fixed

A new version of the Character Generator is also out on Newgrounds! Check it out!
Towerfag

Postby Dongman » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:30 am

Is there any way to get Merchant princess to go to a specific kingdom, is there a pattern or is it just random? Cus if it's random that makes it pretty hard to complete the slime princess's side quest
Dongman

Postby Dongman » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:46 am

Also, does anyone have any advice for rescuing Golem Princess from a siege? I'm stuck in the mine cart area and I have no idea what to do.
Dongman

Postby Towerfag » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:54 pm

v0.14 is out! Rabbit Princess joins the cast!

Changelog:
-The Cotton Vineyards and all its facilities are now ready!
-Rabbit Princess is now recruitable!
-Rabbit Princess can have children, her custom Progeny (~1800 differents looks) is also already available!
-Rabbit NPCs now be seen traveling around the world!
-Added the complete pre-recruiting questline for Rabbit Princess!
-Added Crest Princess new adult scene! CGs by Boogie!
-Added Cat NPCs adult animation #2!
-Added Cat NPCs (Tiger version) adult animation #2!
-Added Mouse Princess adult animation #2!
-Added Kobold Princess Good Ending! The ending CGs will be ready for v0.14.1.
-Added "Knights INC" quest "Moon of the Harvest"!
-Kingdom Enmity mechanics added!
-Kingdom Lewdness mechanics added!
-All siege fights have now a dedicated battleground!
-Shade Princesses are now available! Perfect copies of Princesses that will soon cause havoc in the Kingdom!
-Stud's Draught and Bronze Sack now work during NPCs sex too!
-Pocket Life Pearl added!
-Lapin Ring added!
-Breeding Contract (Goblin) added!
-Breeding Contract (Rabbit) added!
-Shade Braces added!
-"Sea Rabbit" costume for Rabbit Princess added!
-"Bikini of Extreme Wealth" costume for Dragon Princess I added!
-Added "Hornet Form" for Insect Princess (includes pregnant/naked/pregnant&naked portraits)
-"The Beast" costume for Dog Princess added!
-"Soul Drill" costume for Golem Princess added!
-"Keroic Suit" costume for Frog Princess added!
-A bunch of new events, hidden secrets, new maps and enemies!

Next ones in the lineup will be Boy and Wyvern Princess!

Everything is either in the Website or our Patreon!
Towerfag

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects