delete

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [VX Ace][RPG] Towergirls Kingdom: Conquest

Postby musical74 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:56 am

Having played this a lot - I think version 6 was when I first found out about it - I will say it's a LOT of fun- and you get to decide which princesses survive the war and which ones fall to the machinations of the Knight :twisted: It's been a few updates since I last played it, but hoping the human princess isn't needed to be conquered for some of the other princesses to show up - I honestly rather like her, I'd rather it was just "some kingdom falls" (after the kobold kingdom, which falls in the beginning) instead of "human kingdom falls". That being said, WOOHOO on the desert princess (if she's a succubus, I'm definitely not complaining!!) and most of the other princesses are funny and varied - the slime princess acts tough but if the Knight gets in trouble she's deeply concerned, like her tough act is just that - an act. Definitely recommend this one!
musical74

Postby savilian » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:06 am

Just wonder, can we get a toggle of how the enemy cum on/in our princess?
I think it drain all your HP like now is not good, maybe a base on a timer or more of a MP drainage would be better...... Since it is a Action game afterall.......
savilian

Postby CrescentShadow » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:12 pm

soooo, how exactly do I recruit other princesses?

I messed around for a few hours, and I have no idea what I'm doing, though I did finally figure out the knight has a shield.

But aside from my incompetence, I like it.
CrescentShadow
Newly Registered

Postby Towerfag » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:55 am

double, sorry.
Last edited by Towerfag on Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Towerfag

Postby Towerfag » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:02 am

musical74 Wrote:Having played this a lot - I think version 6 was when I first found out about it

Version 0.6?! I was so young...

savilian Wrote:Just wonder, can we get a toggle of how the enemy cum on/in our princess?
I think it drain all your HP like now is not good, maybe a base on a timer or more of a MP drainage would be better...... Since it is a Action game afterall.......

For now (will be in v0.12.3) I've changed the way HPs are drained: they will go down increasingly faster with time, and the girl's Corruption also plays a role.
But your point makes sense, I'll valuate other options too!

CrescentShadow Wrote:soooo, how exactly do I recruit other princesses?

I messed around for a few hours, and I have no idea what I'm doing, though I did finally figure out the knight has a shield.

But aside from my incompetence, I like it.

(For now) You can recruit Princesses by:
  1. Getting in friendly terms with them when they are still on their thrones, then
  2. Saving them during a siege

Check the status screen in the World Map (S button on the keyboard - Select on the gamepad) and check how many "hearts" you have with each of them.
Usually 3 are enough to recruit them.
Towerfag

Postby Firefall » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:56 am

Yeah, I came across this a while back and played around with it some, pretty fun, (even if Dog princess is creepy af lol), though I also couldn't figure out how to recruit other princesses. I assume you need to find some item like how the Kobold princess needed the candle to be in your possession, but no idea where I'd find those. Little disappointed the soul urn you find in Dog's tower doesn't seem to be usable for getting the ghosts in the game. This game really seems like it has a lot of work put into it with the strategy game stuff on top of the rpg, looking forward to seeing this progress.
Firefall

Postby Towerfag » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:37 am

Firefall Wrote:Little disappointed the soul urn you find in Dog's tower doesn't seem to be usable for getting the ghosts in the game.

Hey! Glad you had fun with the game.
Maybe it was bugged in the version you played, you can actually awake Ghost Princess with the soul you find in Dog Princess' place.
Towerfag

Postby Ungawa » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:34 am

Firefall Wrote:Yeah, I came across this a while back and played around with it some, pretty fun, (even if Dog princess is creepy af lol), though I also couldn't figure out how to recruit other princesses. I assume you need to find some item like how the Kobold princess needed the candle to be in your possession, but no idea where I'd find those. Little disappointed the soul urn you find in Dog's tower doesn't seem to be usable for getting the ghosts in the game. This game really seems like it has a lot of work put into it with the strategy game stuff on top of the rpg, looking forward to seeing this progress.

So much to teach you young one...

Lessee... To recruit the princess, you make her more affectionate to the knight by doing quests for her. Give her wealth and that helps her like you more. Then after all that, destroy her town to make it so that she comes with you. Or you could have her captured and buy her on the slave market... Choice is yours.

Dog Princess, to my knowledge, is still crazy even though her quest got updated.

I think that the soul urn is used for the Skeleton Princess to resurrect her. For the Ghost Princess, I know that she was more affectionate as you visited her more but I STILL haven't gotten her to talk and I'm behind on this game. It's fun, but damn do the Princesses fight WAAAAY too often for me to do anything...
Ungawa

Postby Towerfag » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:34 pm

Ungawa Wrote:
Firefall Wrote:It's fun, but damn do the Princesses fight WAAAAY too often for me to do anything...

Hey! Thank you for the feedbacks!

I don't know which version you're on, but generally the "Tea Party" quests have a positive effect on the relationships between Princesses.
I'd suggest you to save before it takes place though, things MAY go badly in some cases :mrgreen:
Towerfag

Postby Firefall » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:06 am

Heh, I'll have to give it another look.
Firefall

Postby CrescentShadow » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:00 am

Yeah for me each time I've done a tea party half of them declare war. T.T
Keep forgetting to try saving beforehand to try for a different result.

I did finally find the affinity quests, after 2 reigns had been conquered and 2 more were being besieged on my most recent attempt to puzzle things out.
I was like "ooooooooooh".
CrescentShadow
Newly Registered

Postby Dongman » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:52 am

wait, hold the heck up, does holstaur princess have a dick?
Dongman

Postby Gidshiri » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:59 am

Good-good. Tried some older versions - it was cool. Tried new - it's still cool :)
Just one question: How i suupouse to find the golem princess heart? In desert ruins where it should be - doors closed on the second floor... ahh, and i'm too dumb to find out how i suppouse to open it =_=

By the way, where i can find list of available animated scenes? Recruited almost all of princesses in new version but they have no animated scenes. Only placeholders.
Gidshiri

Postby Towerfag » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:04 pm

Dongman Wrote:wait, hold the heck up, does holstaur princess have a dick?

Yea, you got to follow the canon charts!
Gats used to draw her both ways, futa and female, but I figured out she could use that extra milk udder.

Gidshiri Wrote:Good-good. Tried some older versions - it was cool. Tried new - it's still cool :)
Just one question: How i suupouse to find the golem princess heart? In desert ruins where it should be - doors closed on the second floor... ahh, and i'm too dumb to find out how i suppouse to open it =_=

In the recent versions you get it from the Elite Scarab on the FIRST floor of the pyramid.
Towerfag

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:13 am

The game looks promising! I'd like to let you know that you should try to get 10 posts in the forum quickly in order to remove some limitations. First, and most importantly, editing your posts on a newly registered account causes it to disappear from the forum until the edit is approved. For the example of a thread, this causes the thread to disappear from the catalogue for as long as it takes us to approve the edit. Getting to 10 posts on the forum will remove this limitation.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing with the forum!
Zeus Kabob

Postby Gidshiri » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:40 am

Towerfag Wrote:
Dongman Wrote:In the recent versions you get it from the Elite Scarab on the FIRST floor of the pyramid.

Oooh... i got it! I killed some of them, but could't even imagine that they have heart oO
What about list of scenes? If it is secret of you just don't want to show this information - it's okay. Just... it's really sadly when you do a lot of intrigue and quests to recruit princess and in the end... she does not have any scenes =_=

Ah, and i noticed that from time to time, game may be VERY unstable. Some bugs can be "healed" by loading older saves, but some not. Two things that i can't fix by myself.
First of - when the golem princess have rape scene - scene screen just don't appear, only the arrows. Her hp doesn't decreasing too. And even if you break free - you can't switch her to another princess or knight. So everything is repeating.
Second. I'm not quite sure that it is a bug, but in the sfinx fortress after i answered to the first question - nothing happens. Like - nothing. I tried to answer wrong - and in this time all working. Snakes appearing as they should. But when i answer right - nothing happens. Maybe i do something wrong, but after correct answer the new way should be open, no?
Gidshiri

Postby jbomb » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:49 am

Ok i am unable to get past the beginning options. I installed the patch and put it in the patch folder, as well as made sure it was the only folder in there. My issue is, right from when the game opens up, none of the arrow keys work, I can only click accepts using "Z" and "space". So i click new game, then because i cant mover up or down Im forced to skip intro, then it asks me how many actives npc's i want, im then forced to click "0". Once that happens, a character menus screen pops up where i can distribute stats, once again im forced to click distribute, but this time the same 2 keys as before work as well as "W" &"Q" not sure why this is happening, if someone could send me a patch or tell me how to fix it that would be great.
jbomb

Postby Ungawa » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:48 am

jbomb, it sounds like you're converting from a VERY old version of the game to one more recent.

I recall that when I play after 10.2, it did that to the point that I had to start over. When the keypad option came out, it changed everything.
Ungawa

Postby Towerfag » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:06 pm

jbomb Wrote:Ok i am unable to get past the beginning options. I installed the patch and put it in the patch folder, as well as made sure it was the only folder in there. My issue is, right from when the game opens up, none of the arrow keys work, I can only click accepts using "Z" and "space". So i click new game, then because i cant mover up or down Im forced to skip intro, then it asks me how many actives npc's i want, im then forced to click "0". Once that happens, a character menus screen pops up where i can distribute stats, once again im forced to click distribute, but this time the same 2 keys as before work as well as "W" &"Q" not sure why this is happening, if someone could send me a patch or tell me how to fix it that would be great.

Probably you have a gamepad plugged in.
If that's the case (for now) the controls will switch to it by default. Try unplugging it and let me know!
Towerfag

Postby Towerfag » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:07 pm

Zeus Kabob Wrote:The game looks promising! I'd like to let you know that you should try to get 10 posts in the forum quickly in order to remove some limitations. First, and most importantly, editing your posts on a newly registered account causes it to disappear from the forum until the edit is approved. For the example of a thread, this causes the thread to disappear from the catalogue for as long as it takes us to approve the edit. Getting to 10 posts on the forum will remove this limitation.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing with the forum!

Thank you for the heads up, the limitation is annoying! Almost there!
Towerfag

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects