[Twine] Academy of Fetishes - An all-female text game

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [Twine] Academy of Fetishes - An all-female text game

Postby AcademyOfFetish » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:00 pm

Academy of Fetishes v0.19 released!

Diapers are the star of this release! At 12k words, this scene is massive and there's tons of choices. For example, you can choose to have the diapered student wear one of three different gags, or choose none. You can tickle her to tire her out, or choose not to. If you tickle her after you remove the diaper, there's different content than if you tickle her before you remove it. How do you unlock this scene? I'll tell you at the end of this changelog so others can avoid it as a spoiler.

Besides the diaper scene, I also added 3 new images to the game. One of them is a remake of the first picture I ever commissioned for the game: https://imgur.com/a/akZb8 One is of Jessie squirting breast milk into your mug of coffee, and the last is of Yuki spreading herself for you as you and Mia shave her privates.

Here's how you get to the new diaper scene: Near the end of the game, there is a scene where you can fist Olivia and you get to choose some mystery ingredients to add to the lube. If you choose to use muscle relaxant in her vagina and then drip some of the lube into her urethra OR you fist her ass with muscle relaxant, when the scene ends you'll put a diaper on her. Once you get back to your office, you'll have a choice to check up on Olivia. That checkup is this long diaper scene. BTW, for those that hate scat, there is only scat content if you use relaxant on her ass. If you only use it on her vagina, it's only pee content.

By the way, the game is now 221k words!

Here are the list of fetishes included in this scene (all of them should be easy to avoid if they're turn offs):

- Diapers
- Gags (Dildo, o-ring, ball)
- Tickling
- Bondage
- Handcuffs
- Tongue play
- Gagging
- Mind break
- Anus worship
- Vulva worship
- Anal gape
- Watersports
- Scat
- Using scat as a dildo
- Scat eating
- Vomit

You can play the latest version in your browser here: https://academyoffetishes.com/
Last edited by AcademyOfFetish on Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcademyOfFetish

Postby AcademyOfFetish » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:16 am

Removed by me.
Last edited by AcademyOfFetish on Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcademyOfFetish

Postby FMC » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:29 am

I kind of wish there were more scenes with you getting involved. Particularly in a sub-like position. Whether to train a girl up as a dominant -- personal or for the school -- or something else, I do like the idea of people in power abusing (or just using) their power to make someone dominate them. Kind of a specific fetish, probably, since the more common one is just people in power losing their control by force -- which I wouldn't mind either, just thought the other idea fit better. Though I do hope you at least consider it? Otherwise, the game is pretty fun. It'd probably be simple to implement the start of it, too; just have it as a request from the man in charge for more funding. Which means that it could be avoidable if you take on a different request of his for that week or whatever.
FMC

Postby AcademyOfFetish » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:39 am

FMC Wrote:I kind of wish there were more scenes with you getting involved. Particularly in a sub-like position. Whether to train a girl up as a dominant -- personal or for the school -- or something else, I do like the idea of people in power abusing (or just using) their power to make someone dominate them. Kind of a specific fetish, probably, since the more common one is just people in power losing their control by force -- which I wouldn't mind either, just thought the other idea fit better. Though I do hope you at least consider it? Otherwise, the game is pretty fun. It'd probably be simple to implement the start of it, too; just have it as a request from the man in charge for more funding. Which means that it could be avoidable if you take on a different request of his for that week or whatever.

I really appreciate the idea of how it could fit into the game, because I wouldn't have thought of that on my own. I suppose if your relationship grows with someone and you really trust them, that situation could occur. I'll definitely write this down, hopefully I can get to it some day.
AcademyOfFetish

Postby FMC » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:09 pm

It would be interesting to implement what would / could go wrong if you don't trust / they don't trust you and you push them too far or something. Of course, you'd probably need to put a warning or something so people not into that wouldn't be able to get it. Or have it as a marker or whatever like you have for other fetishes at the moment.
FMC

Postby AcademyOfFetish » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:09 pm

FMC Wrote:It would be interesting to implement what would / could go wrong if you don't trust / they don't trust you and you push them too far or something.

I'm finding many different ways to interpret this. Could you use an example to clarify?
AcademyOfFetish

Postby FMC » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:30 pm

Well, you're already kind of forcing kids into situations they may not like, so if you push a kid too far, they might turn it around on you. Especially if you give them the authority to do that (by making them dominant over you). Something like that.
FMC

Postby AcademyOfFetish » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:36 pm

Well, just to clarify if there was any confusion, they're 18+.

I got that part of what you're saying. The part I was confused about is what they would do if they were to take it too far?
AcademyOfFetish

Postby FMC » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:16 am

Well, that's up to you, but generally, not listening if you're saying 'don't do that' and following their own kinks. Of course, if you follow the 'trained domme' route, you could 'train' fetishes into them, so it'd be something you'd 'want' anyway. xD
FMC

Postby AcademyOfFetish » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:50 am

Gotcha. Well if I write that scene, I'll see what I could do. Seems a while away though because I don't know if you could trust any student yet.
AcademyOfFetish

Postby AcademyOfFetish » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:52 pm

Removed by me.
Last edited by AcademyOfFetish on Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcademyOfFetish

Postby AcademyOfFetish » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:05 pm

Removed by me.
AcademyOfFetish

Postby AcademyOfFetish » Wed May 16, 2018 4:07 pm

Removed by me.
AcademyOfFetish

Postby AcademyOfFetish » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:11 pm

Removed by me.
AcademyOfFetish

Postby AcademyOfFetish » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:13 pm

Removed by me.
AcademyOfFetish

Postby AcademyOfFetish » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:07 pm

Removed by me.
AcademyOfFetish

Postby AcademyOfFetish » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:11 am

Removed by me.
AcademyOfFetish

Postby AcademyOfFetish » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:14 pm

Removed by me.
AcademyOfFetish

Postby AcademyOfFetish » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:08 pm

Removed by me.
AcademyOfFetish

Postby AcademyOfFetish » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Removed by me.
AcademyOfFetish

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects